Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas this year lads?

Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas this year lads?

I got a Trump presidency as an early gift

White genocide

This, kek confirms as well

Non whites are btfo. They got too greedy and cocky so we had to put them in their place 2bh

I want Drumpf to start WWIII and end the West once and for all.

>tfw

literally this

it's all I wanted

Nice but I mean like film or television related haha

this

Why do white liberals hate themselves so much. Do they think self loathing makes them a better person

wtf I hate shitposting now

Yes, they do.

No.

Libs wish they were niggers.

They literally want to be subhuman.

They juice have beaten them wholly.

Between drumphkins and for lack of a better term ''''''SJWs''''''' the human race should be genocided

>Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas this year lads?
All I ask for each year are the Oscar Screeners, so no, I got nothing.

Then all that would be left are jews and turks.

Christmas is white genocide though.

another fucking desert religion dreamed up by dirty middle easterners that invaded our lands

shut up nerd

>drumphkins

>ww3 starts
>africa and middle-east nuked
>ww3 ends

And then everything was right in the world

Thanks president Trump

They're masochists. They love being miserable and they also want everyone to be as miserable as they are.

Then they'll kill each other and the world can finally be at peace.

All I wanted for Christmas was somebody to love me for who I am and to understand my weaknesses and fears.

I guess that's a lot to ask for.

>drumpfkins are this deluded

I think its part of their left-wing ideology. Nobody can be superior, everyone musy be equal. Physically, emotionally, intellectually. We must all be equal grey blobs.

SHADALY

Why don't you kill yourself then? Its christmas too so no one will be surprised

you new here

>understand my weaknesses and fears
Why are you proud of being pathetic?

i wanted fucking iphone 7

i don't think that's entirely true. i think they beleive the are superior because they see the world from a certain point of view and it's their mission to lord over the perceived pleb masses. everyone is equal to each other except them because they know the truth

I'm not proud of it, but we all have doubts and fears, my son.

>gift

White genocide would pretty much be the worst thing for all non-whites outside of maybe China, and even that's dubious.

It's really working out well so far and he isn't even in office yet. :)

Honestly it's the worst haul ever, all I got was a $75 Walmart gift card and some clothes

Well nowadays for average looking guys it's literally and objectively impossible to get a gf. ALL women, even ugly ones will not even talk, let alone fuck guys that don't look like male models or actors. Even if you dress nice, have perfect hygiene and work out everyday you'll still be invisible, good luck champ

China would be absolutely fucked as their economy is dependent on manufacturing goods that are exported to the US.

My son, having sex with a woman is not difficult. Building a meaningful relationship based on trust and understanding is. That's what I want.

All I want for christmas is (you). Help me out, lads.

This is an over-13 website.

i got a netflix card thing

cheers. white genocide is a good thing.

That's why I said GF you fucking retard, banging one night sluts is degeneracy

Trips don't lie.

Fuck Trump

Fuck white peoples

Yeah looked what happened to Rhodesia after all the whites were gone. I'm no pol cuck but if all whites got genocided across the world, everyone would be fucked. over 95% of the countries in the world be fucked for eternity, if saying that makes me racist so be it

why are you so mean?

Only white men suck.

Everything? No.

But I got enough. Still got at least one gift coming from family that I won't see until New Years, and we're going to be getting a new TV as a family (we'll finally be getting a HDTV in the living room after years of me having the only one in the house in my bedroom). Now if I can only get our telco to find a way to raise the bandwidth on our DSL above the 1.6 Mbps it's currently at.

Me too.

i think it's a risk worth taking. fuck whitey.