Are you ready for the imminent reign of Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl (the Anti Christ) Sup Forums?

Are you ready for the imminent reign of Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl (the Anti Christ) Sup Forums?

>the Devil's rubbing Jesus' nipple while stroking him off
How fucking lewd

Proofs that we are in the verge of his coming

>both Muslims and Christians believe in al masih and dajjal
>kill each other arguing over where the people who tried to kill Jesus should live

No

>imminent
but he's already here user

what a terrible picture

unfortunately i can never find a good pic of him doing the masonic symbol i front of that pyramid, it's all either low res or bad angle

he's indeed a servant of satan but i doubt he's THE antichrist

i mean he did get elected with 66.06%, worked for the rothschilds, keeps doing satanic symbols, keeps getting presented as "the saviour" and "the chosen" one so idk

he's one of the 4 riders of the apocalypse at least

I have my eyes put in him

cnbc com/2017/07/19/new-poll-would-donald-trump-or-mark-zuckerberg-win-president-in-2020.html

facebook com/zuck/posts/10103739373053221

que te calles furro maricon atencional

true, this guy is evil as fuck

Syrian civil war is proof that the apocalypse is coming, Syria will soon be destroyed. This shit was predicted in revelations

Navalny 20!8

Only the lovers of Ali will have the strength to fight dajjal

>the lovers of Ali
lewd

actually everyone who accepts god and does not follow the antichrist will be saved

spiritually, because this story ends with the physical destruction of earth and all the elements on it

Hitler, Napoleon and Genghis Khan was antiChrist right?
He like good buddy but then want genocide everyone.

Actually, the islamic mahdi is the christian antichrist. Your time is coming, satan worshipping muds.

Is he a final boss or just middle bost? What his stats?

Where is the heroes to fight with evil. Earth and mankind must live, death is unacceptable, life is eternal struggle.

>because this story ends with the physical destruction of earth and all the elements on it
>Hey let's just surrender gyus and give all what we have to the some deepshit and go to heaven.
Nope in the grimdarkness of the far future there is only war.

>Syria will soon be destroyed
No, assad will win and unite Syria