Will china overtake america in the future?

I can definitely see it happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZV97GUdHzA
youtube.com/watch?v=9jEy07FNVlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably. because they are basically colonizing africa which is natural resource rich and populated by easy to control negroes. it will be slavery all over again but this time with chinky overlords.

Not possible to invade. Too many risks.

No, not even a smigion of a chance

Ffs today they banned iPhone sales in Beijing because >Apple stole Chinese technology/patents

You'll see a defragmentation of China like Mao-style before you see any """overtaking"""

China is literally a meme

>easy to control negroes

What is this I can't even

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZV97GUdHzA

look into offensive realism

Yes, they ban gay propiganda. America loves its degenerates. Just like the fall of rome all over again.

The next POTUS will be a twink

China's building massive buildings for nobody just to prop up their GDP. Their bubble is going to burst soon

Overtake in what way?

youtube.com/watch?v=9jEy07FNVlQ

this, too

obviously
goblins are too obsessed with their race business
they have already been defeated by the mediocre hebrew

I don't know which timeline you're in, but they already have.

nah

If you treat them properly (give them zero rights) then they are easy to control. Niggers are only uppity nowadays in America because we allow it.

China has balls

>1 post by this ID

fucking leaf

>I can definitely see it happening.

Of course you do, because you're a dumbass.

The Chinese have a population that skews male and is aging, thanks to the one child policy and sex selective abortion. If you look at wealth and income over a person's life, you'll notice that they tend to get more of both over time. That's more true of men than women.

What a surprise! China's economy has been doing well the past ten to fifteen years. Could it have something to do with their population aging and being disproportionately male?

The downside of China's one child policy and aging population, is that benefit is going to come to an end in ten to twenty years, when they suddenly have a lot of retirees and not enough people to take care of them.

China is invested heavily in the careers of the past - manufacturing and manual labor. Automation is making these obsolete. Will China be able to transition to a knowledge based economy in time? If robots start churning out manufactured goods in the West at a place that makes China obsolete, what will happen to their economy?

Easily. The West is crippling itself with social liberalism and political correctness while China doesn't give a fuck about any of that.

No, because if you exclude duplicates, the population of China is MAYBE 10

No.

OECD Statistics.

Total Hours Worked Per Day
China: 504
Mexico: 594

Total unpaid minutes worked per day
China: 164
Mexico: 253

Total paid minutes worked per day
China: 340
Mexico: 342

Mexicans > Chinese.

Be good to Mexicans, and they will outlabor China to death.

That should say total minutes worked per day.

I can't.
China has no spare lebensraum to expand into without going to war. The continental united states is a vast treasure trove that is largely unexploited.

The truth is China peaked a thousand years ago.

Yes it's inevitable with their population + IQ.

When they pull their heads out of their asses and shake off the communist dictatorship chains the world will tremble.

t. Wang

Human trafficking and lighting up joints with your cartel pals don't count as "work" Pedro.

That's actual official job statistics, it doesn't count illegal work.

That's domestic Mexican factories and agricultural work.

>I cant even

Well maybe if you put more effort into your sentences than the standard teenage
tumblerina, then maybe one day you will

ITT: irrelevant Romans

>1 post by this ID

with how their housing market is looking, it would
appear as though it already has begun bursting.

Even now the number of american businesses within China have begun to drop fast

Guys you do relize the supposed ghost cities have already been bought and they are just waiting for complete completion from moving in.

Look at some Chinese cities on Google maps... It's fucking nuts and they're going to continue growing industrially like wildfire.

>I can definitely see it happening.

only if you look through a slit in your chink eyes

The Chinese are running eugenics programs to make themselves more intelligent. They have banned interracial marriage for their women.

They believe in racial differences, because they don't give a fuck about progressiveness, all they care about is productiveness.

While the in the US

>we're all the same
>if you white women don't fuck niggers you're wacccist
>look at those cute little submissive Asian girls hungry for Aryan cock
>mixed babies are sooooooooo cute

They'll be controlling everything in 100 years. Only upside is they will probably start eugenics using white too. Make whites breed with each other, so they can use our creativity.

One of the more curious developments of late is that I now see fully grown blasians around.

I don't know if they miscalculated or if it's some kind of experiment.

There will always be some aspects of economic independence within China, as their population is
just too fucking big for it not to be.

However, that doesn't mean that it can't fall into a deficit, resulting in them retreating from the global scene

Not if we elect Trump

Asians are the niggers of the East and still not white.

>They have banned interracial marriage for their women.

I know a white guy fluent in mandarin who just married a Chinese woman last year, in China. Source on this?

>China
>civilized

I just looked this up. It was a hoax.

>>mixed babies are sooooooooo cute
But.. they are

Not really. It depends on the races and how lucky the parents get.