Why isn't it legally obligated to be physically active, Sup Forums?

Why isn't it legally obligated to be physically active, Sup Forums?

>higher rates of conservatism
>less stress
>higher IQ
>less diabetes (thus securing our medical resources for important illnesses)
>higher success in life

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/features/exercise-benefits
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People here have a conflict of interest. On the one hand they support freedom yet on the other they oppose degeneracy and wish it removed. The bets society is where degeneracy is defeated and mankind is forced to be good and better (physically, mentally, etc.)

>higher IQ

you answered your own question

Saging your slide thread.

jews want weak people they can dominate, low test intellectuals, high test intellectuals would be against this government controlling us.

I don't know if they're all taking fancy kinds of dope or what, considering how kids all trade pills around like candy these days, but I never in my life seen such a significant portion of the population looking so good.

Hope they're not just buying into chronic health problems along the way.

source

webmd.com/men/features/exercise-benefits

Also
> needing a source for common facts
Spotted the fatty

Because the globalists are destroying all sense of nationalism in the world. I believe this is the main cause of the identity crisis going on in the world today. No national identity and no outward focus, people become essentially isolated in themselves and have to make up a million ways to uniquely identify (see: identity politics) and thus only have inward impulses and desires to act on as opposed to outwardly focused means and causes to make themselves and their in group identity better.

Because MORELAWS isn't the solution to all of societies ills. What are you going to throw fats in prisons?

Greatings, true friends

I always wondered this, and this is speaking on average, but why are leftist males typically weaker and more prone to stress-related outbursts?

And on the other end, why are conservative men typically more interested in physical activity?

Because it's the same mindset of wanting something and working for it rather than gibmedat

Conservatism is about each person taking care of their self. Modern liberalism is about the strong taking care of the weak so the weak can become strong

It's no wonder why because the weak liberals will benefit the most from it.

And I use strong/weak as a mindset, not a physically active sense. But people with strong mindsets be more likely being strong physically

Having an existential crisis

>former leftist
>never took care of myself
>had to stop being a teenaged babby and work
>realized that my unhealthy lifestyle is contributing to stress
>start working out
>stop binging on drugs
>better mood
>stand taller
>more productive
>better hobbies

Starting to understand why the republicans are viewed as the stronger of the two parties. Began adhering to an 'only the strong survive' outlook and, what do you know, it benefited my health.

>high test
>intellectual

ahahahaha

Fuck off, meatheads. My ancestors toiled for you long enough, and I made sure to develop my mind so I wouldn't be just another fucking Mexican laboring under the sun.

Notice how all our favorite conservative politicians are fat and dumpy? Yeah. Real people who get shit done don't have time to lift shit for no reason or run in circles, and their time is too valuable to waste doing it themselves.

That's what poor people are for.

Taking a stab at it, higher physical fitness is associated with more success, more success is associated with more money, more money correlates with conservatism.

There is also appeal to liberals if you're fat. Just look at this thread, everybody is taking a huge shit over fat people. Liberals aren't nearly as big dicks towards unfit/unattractive people as conservatives are, they live in more of a hugbox. This has certain benefits, getting shit on over and over again for your appearance will weigh down on you and fuck up your personality when it happens for like a decade no matter how tough you claim you are.

I've heard some fats that are disgusted at liberals, my sister is a landwhale and she fucking loved fat people story threads, she thought people that justified being fat were fucking retarded. She's right, she's really heavy, and now she's having massive digestive health problems which still have yet to be diagnosed. Nonetheless, she still preferred liberals to conservatives because most of the people willing to reach out and give her fat ass a helping hand are bleeding heart liberals who tried their best to not make her feel bad about her weight that she already realizes is a problem and that she's tried to fix by doing things like joining a running club and repeated diets. It's not that she isn't trying, she is just a giant fatass. Conservatives just tend to assume she is being a fat lazy bitch and alienate her, she is a fat lazy bitch, but not in the specific context of taking care of her health where she has exercised her way to permanent health problems which have made weight loss harder.

Its pretty simple. A strong man wants to be self sufficient because he needs to prove he is worthy to himself every day.

I hate this guy.

it has no value other than aesthetics. tools and machines do all the work and better than your body.

I literally just posted several benefits of being physically fit

My right to be a fat fuck shall not be infringed.

>i love my swedish heritage so much that i date irish girls

this dude is arnold schwarzenegger and louie cachet's lovechild

The body is one of the most astonishing tools and machines that exists.

It's advanced way beyond anything we've figured out how to make ourselves.

But that's wrong

Thegoldenone inspired me to go lift today after a shit day at work, now I feel great and made gains. He's a cool guy.

t. Yakub

Thanks, I'm more woke now that I know an african sista's voice can strike a white man dead.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9197597/Strong-men-more-likely-to-vote-Conservative.html
Fatty

/fit/ legend here, stay mad dough-boys ;)

I bet your parents are proud

Oh wait

Although it may seem archaic in , I still subscribe to the old fashioned separation of body and mind. I don't know if it's because I'm genetically predisposed, smoke too much weed, or don't enough, but I'm fucking skinny and my life is going pretty okay.

I do alright with women, two have proposed to me, I have a pretty good job, making almost twice most people in my age/regional demographic do, I'm well liked in general, at work and socially - people keep contacting me trying to get friendly - and my body seems to be a positive factor, despite being underweight.

I see a lot of these fitness, get ripped, get laid posts. And I can't help but feel sorry for you guys, I'm really not trying to demean you, but pretty much everyone I know who's set out on the journey to monsterhood has some kind of fucked up back monkey.

Only one of the roughly 10 bodybuilders I know is greater or equal to normal height, the rest are all under 1.65m (less than 5'5). More than one took up bodybuilding because they were bullied in school, and one started just to prove he wasn't gay (which he is).

What I'm trying to say is, take it easy, don't try so hard to impress people, do what you enjoy and get out of the house.

The world is big, n matter how weird you are there are others like you, you don't have to ruin your gonads just to impress strangers on the internet.

Oh, when it comes to
>more prone to stress-related outbursts?

People in leadership roles have lower levels of cortisol, because they need to in order to take on the responsibility of a leadership role and the stress associated with it. Conservatives in leadership roles are overrepresented. People with low cortisol also tend to be more physically fit.

People in more submissive roles function better if they're more susceptable to stress and are a bit more anxious, first anxiety can actually be useful, anxious people tend to be excellent at preparing for bad shit to happen while their leaders try to leverage 35x their holdings because they don't feel any negative sensation from taking risks. Second, it helps keep people more submissive and keep them in line, a successful company/tribe/government needs leaders and followers, having all leaders results in game of thrones bullshit that destroys everything. However these people tend to have less money than leaders and generally tend to want the government to take care of them more, whereas the more leader type personalities are more likely to just see government as something in their way.

Also pretty much all mentally disabled people are on the left, and mentally disabled people make up an overwhelming share of people that sperg publically.

Spotted the fatty. Can you see your dick if you look down?

Nice digits.

>tfw trouble with cortisol and dealing with stress

Just fuck my future up. Despite getting more fit I still struggle with this shit.

In what kind of shitty basement are you living ? Also no timestamp, no proof.

manlet

Toooop keeeeeek. You took the meme too far

u wot m8?

A tremendous proportion of advanced technological developments are to do with better understanding how the body works. Even if we only want to talk about the physical body and leave the mind and everything else out of it.

I save my money. I don't waste it on depreciative property

fitness is degenerate

shed the ego, and embrace the plaque clogging your arteries

With other words: You are poor and live in your mothers basement...

Nothing should be 'legally obligated' it has been proven that through history this kind of shit always backfires in the worst way possible. Liberty is ALWAYS better, sadly retarded /*pol/ tards circlejer constatly about the idea of people being forced to do things and magically they will become better and their country will be glorious. Grow up and read some history

The macroscopic human body is very efficient, but it isn't anything that we aren't familiar with at this point.

Now the MICROSCOPIC is a whole different thing.

Toooop keeeeek. My holdings beg to differ

Exactly, it's much more likely that basement dwelling NEETS would be euthanised as sanctioned by legislature than people who don't work out.

People who run shit don't have time for the gym, and they'd rather get rid of people who don't spend time productively and profitably.

>My holdings

Better invest in a window kid, that looks looks smelly.

that place

>he can't post correctly
Opinion discarded

Where is that timestamp Kid ?

Conservatives try to build you up, Libtards try to stop you from falling down, I find how much I like liberals/conservatives depends hugely on if my life is going upwards or is in a tailspin.

How much money you have actually influences your personality as well, as much as you might think it doesn't. Lottery winners have been known to suddenly gain beliefs that the redistribution of wealth is wrong despite the fact that, you know, they didn't earn the money they have. Your beliefs will always align with your rational self-interest to an extent.

Here ya go

you sound butthurt

You really dont understand the concept of a timestamp, right ?
Also:

>that wanking tissues directly at the " bed "

post your conservative fitspo

legally obligated is dumb for many reasons and would not work

what we need is a pure, homogenous culture that has high fitness standards

>wanking tissues
I guess everybody likes something different, but now that those shiny gym clothes are so popular, why not just leave a piece of dirty laundry within reach. Feels amazing and no need to worry about cleanup.

Dries up fast and nobody is going to question it if your dirty gym clothes are funky. Then just toss it into the laundry as usual and it's good as new.

Advanced modern-day technology to the fapping rescue.

> implying those are white people

Forgot pic

where did those goalposts go? They were here a second ago. I guess we can dismiss that intelligence theory while we're at it.

The Metabo Law here is a good start, but you will see that NEETs are not eliminated

/r/-ing that study that indicated a positive correlation between right wing views and upper body strength. I remember it was a popular troll post on this website several years ago. Does anyone else remember?

Goal posts never moved

See Also see pic related. White people tend to be more healthy

Check the above quote

Fuck. Keep forgetting shit

I don't know why you guys think Iowa is red. In 6 out of the past 7 elections, Iowa was blue.

>shown proof that fitness != conservatism
>screams b-but muh spics and niggers like it's somehow even remotely related to what's being discussed

classic Sup Forums

Because money is the only thing that matters. Duh!

See

Because liberalism is a disease of the weak and feeble.