White men are hated by their women, hated by their fellow white leftist citizens and hated by minorities

White men are hated by their women, hated by their fellow white leftist citizens and hated by minorities.

White men in record numbers are dropping out of society and committing suicide.

White men this is karma for your past sins against minorities and woman.

I hope every single one of you dies a fucking painful death you pieces of scum. You will fucking pay.

Talk to the hand because I ain't listening.

over 230 years here in america and you white bois have fuck shit up raw...

go fuck yourself

but i didn't do anything you racist shitbag

>I hope every single one of you dies a fucking painful death you pieces of scum. You will fucking pay.
Those that are dropping out of society are having the time of their life. Video games, random hookups with women, saving money, anime, lifting... With no children, no woman to keep around and no constraints, they are free, just as both they and society wants.

>1 post by this ID
huh really makes you think

Could someone explain this meme to me?

Does having never posted on here before lower a poster's credibility or imply they're ban evading?

>I hope every single one of you dies a fucking painful death you pieces of scum. You will fucking pay.

Well we won't. But we won't reproduce, because our women have cucked us. I guess it's our own fault for being white knight faggots and giving everything away. (a fucking 100 years ago)

>I hope you all die for something you had no part in

well gee wiz thanks

It implies this is a troll thread

I'm not sure, but it really does make me think.

If I take my own life I still die a white man. You are still remaining a nigger see I already won the lottery fool. Jokes on you all. I got mine already you can enjoy my scrapes.

Man who cares it's not like I want to be part of that future anyway.

>learning to ride the tiger

Yes.
Keep poking the hibernating polar bear.
See what happens.

Would you like a hug, Aussie? I think you need a hug.
Don't worry, we love you and your bantz.

But then who will refine your petrol?

It implies that they created this thread only to piss people off and have no intention of contributing to the discussion. This is Sup Forums, so I use those terms loosely, but if you see a thread about an inflammatory topic with only one post by OP, it's a safe bet that it's a cut-and-run thread.

>white men going extinct
>just in time for industrial pollution to completely fuck up the climate and cause a mass extinction

top kek shitskins can never win

Fuck you Amhed

Thanks for the clarification roN.

White men are the only group that's safe to time travel

You can always go back to living in mud huts, bobo

t. Joshua Goldberg, part-time writer for stormfront, full-time shitposter from his parents Jacksonville, Florida basement