Give me ONE (1) good reason they won't win Russia 2018

Give me ONE (1) good reason they won't win Russia 2018.

>concacaf

Jordan Morris could get hurt

But yea outside of that happening I think they have as good a chance as anyone except maybe Germany.

Once Russian collusion is proven, they'll pull out in protest. Plus, Trump gets impeached.

>Canada

Their current NT sucks even more than >us.

>out by round of 16
>3rd if in group of death

Nope, not happening

There are several teams that are simply much better than >us, and we will likely have to beat most of them to win the cup.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Sup fatso

Morris getting hurt is fine, he shouldn't even see the field if the rest of our roster is fit to play.

This.

Putin will fuck with the USMNT. He'll mess with their lodging, delay their flights, and do some other shady shit. Maybe even turn the refs against us. Never forget South Korea's run in the 2002 World Cup.

That's a good thing. That sanic quasimodo isnt good enough for the national team

Fuck off with your libshit cuckery

Brdaley still in the midfield. Defense is trash for some reason despite being basically the same core from 2014. Wood is looking shaky in his recent NT games. Altidore still on the team. John "cant control a ball to save his life"Morris will waste a bench slot because he scored against B and C teams in the gold cup. Puligod will collapse after carrying us from groups

that would help our chances by at least 70%

there are at least 20 better teams

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2018 world cup semifinalists. gib me 4 million dollar contract.

the glorious caliphate that is Germany

IMAGINE THE BUTTHURT
It would be glorious to see Europeans killing themselves en masse upon the US winning the World Cup

>Trump gets impeached.
NIce try, jose

Dubs as in the number of patties im getting on my cheese burger

nice b8 m8

Dom ain't going to Russia. SKC fleeced OC on that deal. Person with SKC tells me that the added money is actually a lot smaller so they basically got $1.3 million so far for a guy who's scored 5 goals compared to 12+ the last 3 full seasons.

>born in cuckfield, fitting

I'd enjoy it

Altidore is such a damn roller coaster but when he's good he's great.

>wright
>hyndman
>fucking Klinnsman in when all he's done is U-20's

they're shit

we're ok

>when he's good he's great
So never.

I can unironically see this working. No more Bradley and Altishit for one will make our team great again.

Besides Pulishit, I don't know any of them

Are they good ?

>concacrap

>me7ic0 fans actually believe this

I'll give you 6 reasons:

>Brazil
>Germany
>Italy
>Argentina
>France
>Spain

Pulisic fucked up, he could've played for a better NT.
Instead he chose a literal meme team

If we sent some A team players, we would have raped your My little sawker all star national team which struggled against the amateur island niggers in the tournament.

But... why would he play for a garbage national team that didn't even get out of the group stage in the last world cup?

Its the USA, thats why

Reminder they had to kill blake in order to have a chance, shameful display

hold my beer

You can add about 20 more to this list.

your flag is one

>we
>that flag

>Kroos babby vs. >Schalke reject
Puligod styles all over them.

And how did they perform against the mighty Mexico in Brazil?

Good enough to destroy the Japanese national team in a manner that makes Nagasaki and Hiroshima seem like a fart in the wind.

lmao

Savage.

>Bradlel

Dude, >we suck dick.

>Can't beat the unstoppable forces known as Panama and Hondurass
>Somehow they'll win against UEFA and CONMEBOL spics

Pence 2018

>tf
>tp

>Hyndman over Nigbe
eurocuck spotted

>le dribble and do nothing the entire game meme nigger
No

>>le dribble and do nothing the entire game meme nigger
le doesn't understand how specific roles work on a team guy
Hyndman will get fucking shook if he plays, kids balls have barely dropped

I unironically would like to see England winning the WC if we choke next year

we did beat honduras tho

They suck

I'm not japanese myself, but I'm not even sure thats true desu

Meant for him

>mfw a Mexicartel stepped out of his shack made of cardboard where his 300 pound wife and their countless shitskinned useless children lived, and went into the garbage filled streets where he was mistaken by a drug cartel to be an informant so they kidnapped him and tortured him mercilessly for 2 weeks before decapitating him and hanging his body over a highways then sending his head to his family during little Paco's birthday party, all while the Mexipoor was illegally living in the United States tried to tell me Mexico was a great country near me.

>muh
>dribble
>nigger

lol nonones even seen Wright play outside of u-20 games

Here you go

U.S.A. #1

Because they will lose to a meme country everytime

>able to hold out or flatout win against good/great nt like germany or Italy
>lose to ghana and literal who nations

Forced

very likely referee bias.

2002: handball on the line qf vs germany not called despite being the most obvious handball in the history of humanity

-eliminated qf 1-0

2006: ban penalty called vs ghana because the defender was taller than the attacker and obviously can head the ball easier

-losing goal of the match and tournament, eliminated group stage

2010: disallowed third goal vs slovenia for no reason, and disallowed "offside" goal vs algeria

-was 2 minutes away from unjust elimination due to 2 bad calls, still qualified but with a lot of drama and exertion, leaving them dead when R16 extra time came

2014: surprisingly nothing , but probably because (((they))) thought us would go out being in the group of death, surprise fifa

>gropu of death
>Ghana and Portugal

Group B was the group of death, silly burger.

>2002
Would have lost the final anyway
>2014
We weren't in the group of death. Going into the tournament our group was supposed to be the 2nd-toughest, with Germany and Portugal, but it turned out that Portugal weren't as good as people thought they would be.

Fucking T H I S. We'll probably beat one good team then choke to some meme nigger team like Nigeria or France again.

we lost to belgium because windows is shit

fortunately, Bruce decided to replace him

.....with Jordan Morris

ghana, the team that managed to tie eventual Champion germany and is notorious for being fast as fuck

2014 Portugal with TSUUU, Coentrao, Moutinho, Pepe, Pereira, and nani

We lost to Belgium because we were outclassed in everything.

if we were outclassed in everything, it wouldnt have gone to extra time

because 2018 is our year la

just say portugal with TSUUU, jesus

That was because Howard was saving our ass, retard. We looked like a League One team against them Belgian niggers.

Our Literally who defense

Brooks and Cameron are fine tbf. We could have worse defenders.

They're shit

meme cup champs

you lost to dentists

> literally who

IN CONTROL IN EFFECT SO WHAT THE HECK ROCK THE DISCOTHEQUE AND THIS GROOVE IS WHAT'S NEXT

The real question is will England vs USA be the next meme rivalry?

Last number of this post is country winning the Wc.
0 Ivory Coast
1 Italy
2. France
3. Usa
4. England
5. Brazil
6.Germany
7. Argentina
8. Portugal
9. Russia
Dubs Iceland

damn krauts

NO

OUR YEAR

No one needs to rig anything against the USMNT. Round of 16 exit, like always.

>>Spain
How do you figure Spain when all their South American talent is playing for their own countries?