How did Princess Leia know Obi-Wan was on Tatooine?

How did Princess Leia know Obi-Wan was on Tatooine?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phasma's_armor
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They established that Bail Organa sent her because he knew about Kenobi already. Pay attention to the movie

Pay attention to the shitty prequels?

Sorry cant do that

Thanks for helping out

Probably because he never changed his name or wardrobe.

i wonder what delicous dish old ben would make on his spaceoven that we see in ops photo?
do you think he enjoyed housework and tidying his home?
what did he use for money to buy that rather nice stone coffee table?

obi wan made the best highground stew in all of star warsdom

only a sith wouldn't enjoy housework

Literally in rogue one

COZY

he enjoys sand prostitutes

rogue one is a prequel you stupid faggot

she turned blue and hid inside r2.

Man, Obi-Wan was living the dream on the tatooine. Eating, sleeping, reflecting on life ans fapping to memories of Padme Hershlag for decades. What a wonderful life to live, zero commitments and responsibilities. People act as if his life was sad, but it must have been sweet living in that house alone

>what did he use for money to buy that rather nice stone coffee table?

You realize he literally couldve walked outside and mind-tricked people for money whenever he needed it right?

JNEET

She says her father sent her. Even without the prequels it's pretty easy to assume he must have known where Obi Wan was.

Stop being a fucking retard.

R1 showed that the rebels knew about obi wan, and if they knew about obi wam then he was prolly working for the rebels. tasked with keeping luke out of trouble.

He murdered Uncle owen's sister and took over her house

CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE EXPLAINED IN THE OBI WAN MOVIE

>never changed his name
Ben Kenobi never changed his name?

>fapping to memories of Padme Hershlag for decades.
user "falling into a net of gundarks" is space slang for being super big into the galactic gloryhole scene.

How did she get the plans to the Death Star?

prequels are canon too you mong

THAN WHY FUCKING ASK? YOU SAID IT YOURSELF YOU CANT BE FUCKED TO WATCH THE PREQUELS THEN WHY BE BOTHERED TO ASK SUCH A STUPID FUCKING QUESTION YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN SHIT

fuck these prequel apologist threads

Show me where in VII or Rogue One that anything (anything) confirms the prequels as canon.

>Disney won't cast a maori in the role of Boba Fett
Cannot wait until that little desperate link gets severed. It's only a matter of time.

this

inb4
>hurr he wouldn't use his Jedi power for profit

Qui Gon Jinn tried to use a Jedi mind trick on watto for a better deal but his Jewish desire for profit over powered it.

>Show me where in VII or Rogue One that anything (anything) confirms the prequels as canon.
Pod Racing flags in Maz's space applebees. And Kayy Lmao Ren threatens to replace Ginger cunt's army with clones. Also Phasma's armor was supposed to be all reflective because it was made from the hull of Sheev's Naboo cruiser.
But why in the context of the story would anyone be talking about history that's what, like what 40-50 years old in universe? How often do you reference the berlin airlift in day to day life? That shit nearly lead to WWIII.

>Phasma's armor was supposed to be all reflective because it was made from the hull of Sheev's Naboo cruiser.
gimme a source on this, holy shit

A New Hope:
>Obi Wan Mentions he fought in the Clone Wars

Rogue One:
>Senator Organa appears and mentions "The Emperor's purge" as well as the clone wars too
>Vader's Castle is on Mustafar
>A flashback scene is set on Corusant

The Force Awakens:
>orange alien mentions the Sith

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phasma's_armor

>Phasma's armor was the unique stormtrooper armor of the First Order Captain Phasma.[2] Phasma had the armor polished in chromium, which had been salvaged from a Naboo yacht that had once belonged to Emperor Palpatine of the Galactic Empire,[1] the First Order's precursor.

NOT JUST ANY CHROME, IT'S PALPATINE'S CHROME!!!!!! WEEEEEEW LADS

There was the part in TFA where they built a new Deathstar and immediately used it to blow up the prequels.

???

>the Sith
While they never mention the sith on screen, it was in the script and novelization for ANH. The movie novelizations have always been considered basically cannon.

Star Wars Rebels is made by Disney, every second episode references the Clone Wars, even a few reference KOTOR.

Star Wars Rebels is refereneced in Rogue One

Disney have stated that the six Lucas films are first class canon

Video games and novels are secondary canon, unless new material contradicts them, then they are no longer canon

So does Snoke only have the afterbirth of the Imperials or what?

Why does Snoke have access to a random Naboo yacht? Why would he make it into armor for a random stormtrooper bitch? Is she supposed to be a Masterchief-like figure? Because she seemed like a bitch to me. Aren't the Knights of Ren supposed to be their deities of superiority? Why not give them the chrome instead?

It's the very first thing they do with the damn thing.

>Why does Snoke have access to a random Naboo yacht?
I don't think snoke got it. I think she was a sheev fanboy and found it herself.

dod you mean that city planet they destroyed? that was confirmed to NOT be Coruscant

>Luke, did I ever tell you that your mother was a famous senator and was even elected as the queen of Naboo? I met her as a padawan when myself and my Jedi master were negotiating with a trade federation to end the blockade on her planet after we escaped from an underwater city filled with people called "Gungans". After I fled Naboo with your mother our ship was damaged and we had to land on this desert shithole for repairs which is where we met your father. Your father was only eight years old, but as soon as he saw your mother he was trying to get into that pussy and was calling her an angel. Many a night I spent listening to the furious masturbation sessions of your young father as he moaned "Padmé!". He was later assigned as her bodyguard as a young man and she took advantage of him by using him for sex even though he was like seven years younger than her and training to be a Jedi where relationships and sex are forbidden. Did I forget to mention this? If you wish to be a Jedi you had better be prepared to stay a virgin for the rest of your life. Also that cute princess on the hologram is your twin sister anyway I gave her away to be adopted by a senator friend of mine to live a life of luxury while you lived in poverty as some hick farmer on a planet full of sand which your father hated. Your mother and fathers relationship destroyed the Jedi order and created the Galactic empire by the way. Your father never used a condom and after he squirted you into your mothers cunt he became paranoid about your mother dying because of a dream or something and allied himself with a Sith lord who successfully managed to manoeuvre himself into the position as chancellor of the Republic. Your father later accused me of banging your mother and it led to us having a lightsaber duel which I won and cut off his limbs to let him be burned by lava, leaving him alive and in agony to be later transformed into the cyborg you see now. He was a good friend.