>that belly fat

Disgusting.

my white dick

My raging boner

Found the virgin

i would fuck the shit out of her holy shit

lmao

>defending photos of Mexican "people" on anonymous imageboard

I think you've just outed yourself as the virgin desu senpai unironically baka.

>calling mexicans "people"

Grats you now have 4 kids

>Not that tooth-to-gum ratio

t. neckbeard that would fuck anything that moves

>digustingly shaped nose

sexy Latinas are God Tier desu senpai

Drug cartels

>he never spooned a soft belly in his life

>Toros de Tijuana.
No, seriously, put Outman and Roenicke and Outman pitching following days and you beat any team in México right now.

>us
From which part of Puebla are you?

>us

this team probably has the best starters in the mexican béisbol league plus they have been hitting pretty good. Hope they do well against zona norte teams.
Puebla City, in the south close to angelópolis zone.

>the actual PueblaBro
Did you go to Hermanos Serdan this weekend or you are not the fuy from /ligamx/?
I'm kinda glad Toros are tied in their series, that means they'll have to play atleast one more game and get a little bit tired. Their offense is probably the best in the Zona Norte and would be great if they just played more games than everyone else.

>see pic

>it's me
nah I didnt, tickets way too expensive and stadium is pretty far away from home. Instead of paying like 300 pesos for gas, tickets and parking I sat my ass at home and watched the game for only 20 pesos.
Btw you might be interested in this, all the mexican béisbol for 8 dollars in the streaming service Cinepolis Klick.

I watched both games for free on Puebla TV, but it's pretty poor quality. I'll get Internetv for next season, even though I watched like 30 games there for absolutely nothing. Sometimes I can even find streams for Sky Sports and get the Diablos Rojos/Sultanes/Tigres games, so it's not a big deal.

I like your edecanes Mexico.

Do all your women look like those typical porristas and edecanes?

>le 1 year president man

>porristas
Some of those are edecanes for boxing and football too.

not every women, most edecanes are tall and I think 1.60m is the average women height around here. Guadalajara, maybe Puebla and a ton of women from the north are solid cities with nice girls.

Goddamn Mexican girls are hot.

Why are all the Chicanas chubby little goblins?? I still fuck them but damn I want a pura mexicana like in OP

>le drumpf is finished says increasingly nervous for 7th time this year man

dafuq is wrong with you?!

Literally all of them except the first girl look like trannies

el piRATA

>he's never pulled out and nutted on a girl's cute little tummy

>he doesn't cum in them

Lol cuck

>tfw nutted in the last girl I fucked
>tfw she's disgusting

Are you watching this game?

I'm way too fucking paranoid about that shit dude