Is this going to be the greatest rivalry of all time?

Is this going to be the greatest rivalry of all time?

Literally who

in terms of fighting for 1OA, sure

The greatest Los Angeles teams since the showtime Lakers

The Kings still exist, m8.

The kings are on sacramento tho

>LA Sports
Joke

Furpuck.

Dodgers are the best team in the MLB tho

They'll choke in the playoffs like they always do

Hockey.

>Plays every 4 years
No

But no indication that will happen

Please stop.

Stop helping you with your sports knowledge?

?

It's just that the kings are in sacramento and hockey is not a sport. Glad we cleared this up

Name 1 reason why this isn't the greatest sport of all time.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Sweatymangrab is not a sport

nice plastic rivalry you got there. When a team just moves in and suddenly they are rivals.

>implying anyone in LA cares

the Raiders will be the most popular team in LA
More people would rather drive out to Vegas for the weekend then watch the rams or chargers.
Chargers vs Raiders will be a 9th home game for the Raiders

the least viewed intercity series of all time, sure

>But no indication that will happen
"Los Angeles Dodgers" is a huge indication.

this

Cant wait til you spics get deported. Fuck off filthy beaner

tfw ready for the rivalry botched worse than the above line

>Two lackluster teams in a city that doesn't care about handegg
>Greatest rivalry of all time
Choose one

I've lived in 7 different major US cities throughout my life and have visited 48 states at one point or another on business. I meet thousands of different people a year and usually break the ice with small talk about sports. Out of all the people I've met in this country over the years, literally one individual gave two shits about soccer in any capacity. He claimed to be an Arsenal fan. I don't know who these American proxies are that are trying to shill the sport on this board, but it's egregiously disingenuous. If these posters are for real, at the very least, they are non-existent in the business sector (i.e. people who actually have and spend money).

The fact is, soccer has and will always remain an activity for children in this country, a reason for mothers to get out of the house and gossip with each other while the kids play a non-contact game chasing a ball around. Youth soccer season runs almost year round, so it has that advantage over other youth sports. Once kids are old enough, though, they almost without exception drop it to focus more intently on our adult sports. This post isn't meant to trigger soccer fans into replying to it, whether you're really from America, or some international fan reading this. It's just the way it is here. The more you know.

Chargers have no fanbase in LA
Rams have a little brother mentality towards the raiders and are treated as a third rate team

NFL thougbt it was a good idea to put those there when rams fit better in Anaheim and chargers in SD

Can't wait to see these two crash

>everyone falling for this bait

Why don't they care about it?

rams suck and chargers are a san diego team
the only team LA likes is the raiders

USC-UCLA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>highschool rivalries>>>>>>>Rasm-Chorgers

pretty much