jeje... Putos meseros XD

>your honest opinion on Argentina
great country with beautiful landscapes and plenty of resources
youtube.com/watch?v=lFEsmKsKhnk
>and Argentines
cunts
youtube.com/watch?v=hlG-z_gigmQ

Why do Argentinians bite roses?

why are mejicanos always hating on arjentinians?
you're to them what peruANOS are to us, except that peruANOS at least have a reason to hate us

what?

I think it went like
>Argentinians picking up a fight with everyone
>We are white and european to the europeans
>More worldcups than you to the rest of LatinAmerica
>You are more fucked than us to the Mexicans
>They get called Blacks and get memed to death
>Now is a tradition to mock argentinians
I dont really hate on argentinians and I havent noticed a big amount of mexicans doing a direct attack on argentinians and I hope it doesnt happen.

I like Dulce De Leche but I was informed it was Chilean, so now I have nothing positive to say about Argentinians.

I'd like to visit Argentina. What are my chances of getting stabbed or shot in BA?

All I know about Argentina is they produced a very funny Spanish propaganda video aimed at Children to help them understand why the Falklands belongs to them

search for the fine lad of "Dame la mochila"

1. flag
2. their men are qts and i WILL marry one

Flag
Least intelligible spanish

When I was a teenager, I used to post on the MySpace Punk forum, and one of my best friends on there was Argentinian. It also seems like there are a lot of pretty Argentinian girls. I'd like to go to Buenos Aires, it seems like a neat city, and it's cool that it's set up in a European style. I also like heavy music, and I like how popular that seems to be in countries like Argentina, Chile, and Brazil.

I think it's a latin meme that implies romanticism or something like that

romantic memes are best memes
fuck those enlightment and realism fedoranerds

Los argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen

good lads

I have nothing against them. I've only ever met one Argentinian before, but he was a pretty cool guy.
You still can't have our islands though.

best country in the americas behind canada

The buenos aires looking european is just a meme. Literally a couple of (badly reproduced) wannabe academicist buildings put together to cammouflage 90 percent of the city being your typical spic shithole and attract tourists into a trap.
If you want real european looking cities go to Mexico DF (Mexico), Santiago (Chile), Bogota (Colombia) or São Paulo (Brazil)

Other than that idk why would anyone come to Latin America to see cheap copies of european architecture.

>Argentina
Nice country, weather (I guess), Patagonia is beautiful

>Argentines
Never met one of them I guess. But from what I saw they re racist cunts

I'll be visiting Buenos Aires in September, any tips?

Yes I have one tip, don't come. Go to Brazil or Chile.
Thanks.

But I want to eat asado and dance tango.

Learn how2tango and challenge random Fernandos to tango dance offs, wagering your life for virginity of their sisters
Be careful though, my brother died that way
t. expert on Argentina

>traveling dozens of thousands of km to eat overcooked meat and dance with native shitskins

kek

very good advice thanks
>traveling dozens of thousands of km to eat overcooked meat and dance with native shitskins
sounds fun to me

also very rude

No idea IRL but their posters here are totally obsessed with whiteness and their height and they always bully their fellow sudacas about that.

I can smell your CHI ass from here

umm wrong, also you make me feel uncomfortable smelling my ass. did you smell every posters' ass in this thread? that's your fetish? that's why you create them?

no, but everybody knows that as americans are barbarians who don't use bidet your asses stink, even the immigrant ones

Philippines
Good footballers, Messi a based. Also, we have pic related over here.

Despite the hate memes, Argentina is the hispanic country I most like(I think that`s a general opinion here), they have good food, music and qt women. Also buenos aires accent is sexy.

1. br

2. i think they have the sexiest men in the planet

Me chupan la pija los argentos

EL ARGENTINO ES LADRON POR NATURALEZA, NO TIENE ESCRUPULOS Y ESTA ENSEÑANZA SE LA DA A SUS HIJOS O SEA SUS FUTUROS DIRIGENTES, ARGENTINOS TODOS LADRONES DESDE SUS MISMAS INSTITUCIONES COMO DECIA EL PRESIDENTE BATLLE DEL URUGUAY Y EL QUE SE SIENTA TOCADO QUE CANTE AR GEN TI NA EN LA CANCHA DE FUTBOL MANGA DE MEDIOCRES

poorly managed, always in debt or problems with money.