Other urls found in this thread:

mmajunkie.com/2017/08/tony-ferguson-kevin-lee-ufc-216-interim-lightweight-title
youtube.com/watch?v=W7qRh8vd2Cw
youtu.be/IRGG2dyi4Fc
youtu.be/Nj_Bjmp9edQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is the spammer.

Who isn't the spammer?

MMA journalists are a load of fucking kikes, hail Dana and the Mussolini Brothers.

shiieeeeet i forgot he's only black from the waist down. his hair is brown tho

maybe

Did Bisping legitimately beat Silva?

Bisping 1,2,4

>muh knockout

fake news bisping won the next round anyways

If Lee is the lightweight GOAT, why did he get knocked out by a bjj guy?

>Dana White just said Ferguson vs. Lee for the interim lightweight title is happening. Was shaky on date but said he thought 216 in October.

Lee? Seriously?

7th for Paulie vs. Khabib

It's yaboy here whose boy is /kevinlee/

Glad to say I won 3 of 5 bets on today's contender series, and a measly £5 in total.

Toplel@myboy Kevin Lee saying Conor would be an easy fight. He needs to humility like my semi-/boy/ Pettis.

Got work soon. Still feeling quite good today. Dabbed a bit and am listening to some dab-friendly music to get me ready for the day.

PEACE!

>Tony Ferguson vs Tiger Schaub for the interim lightweight championship at UFC 216

Khabib BTFO

What are your thoughts on kike loving cucks and premier mma journalists Jeff Wagenheim, Zane Simon, Nate Wilcox, Eugene Robinson, Connor Ruebusch, Pat Wyman, Luke Thomas, Chuck Mindenhall, Robin Black, and Ariel Helwani?

That image gives me the creeps, you really are a twisted guy.

Someone post the webm of felice lifting up her dress .

What have they done?
I saw Ariel's tweet bitching about /ourPOTUS/

Would've rather seen Lee vs Gaethje or Barboza desu

fuck Khabib man

Coral you browse pol and live in state surrounded with a cesspit of hook noses, what are your thoughts on Ariel Helwani and the subhuman ethnic and religious background he brings to MMA?

They all condone political violence and communism because theyre kiked husks

Gonna refrain from commenting at all because I hate being banned lol

True. The knee happened in such a dumb and confusing moment.

He could make so much more elsewhere, he wouldn't do it

dont forget that today is Tecia Torres' birthday

You see this photo right here, heem? Pay attention to it because in a week's time it's going to be an iconic and timeless photo that will live on through eternity.

Mark my words, Floyd will be stopped and history will be made on August 26th. The boxing world will never be the same after that night. The catalystmic shock that is about to come has never been seen before. It will be the biggest upset in sporting history.

Conor bless. 49-1.

Why do you just steal other heemers boys?

>Jeff Who
Who?
>Zane
lmao
>Nate
Hatguy
>Eugene
Wishes he was a white nazi.
>Connor
Lisp man? Or was that zane? either way forgettable.
>Pat
Got btfo'd for being a retard.
>Cuck Tom
Literally cucked. wgaf
>Chuck who
More bald white people.
>Robin
Only time I've ever seen this guy was when he douche cruised on Lando.
>The Nose Jew
Cry baby.

Brett Okamoto is a surprisingly quiet journalist on political issues. Is he aware and repulsed by the fact his colleagues are gold starred?

Why is MMA, such a primal and violent sport, have journalism so liberal?

I feel ya

This is the bitch who was crying about suicide and shit earlier

I was banned during DC/Jones 2 and I was miserable not being able to post, so I'm kinda just chilling now.

Oh shit.
I literally didn't read the news all yesterday as I try and cut out any non-work related use of my laptop on alternating days; something I'd recommend people who browse the internet too much.

I guess this is what Ariel&Co are bitching about? Absolutely spicey headline. I'll dig into the story later.

I'm just glad Dana is relatively Trump-friendly.

Khabib is tops. How can't you be hype for a Khabib fight?
If that story about Khabib facing Lee is true, simply topkek. Khabib will murder him, despite Lee being my boy.

I'm popular so I've got lots of boys.

Yeah you remember. Whatsup bro. I feel quite better now. Haven't had a major downer since that last one.

You are not the pettis bong dont even lie

>LeaveMightyMouseToMe

Lol pretty much. Ariel started bringing up the Holocaust too. People Ariel's age are just brainwashed or complicit at this point

That's enough pol for now though

Jews aren't human

You're the worst heem personality so far, please actually off yourself instead of just baiting it

Elsewhere, sure, but if he were to return to MMA, Khabib's the fight.
It's not like Tony doesn't present problems of his own. Might as well make the most you can defending that belt

Really gotta go to work now.

Once last thing:
I didn't watch contender series tonight, but of all the fighters tonight, Dawson was my topboy. I'm impressed with his attitude, his walkout music of past (don't know what he used tonight) and his fighting style. He looks like Matt Damon out of Good Will Hunting. He looks like some good-hearted kid from a not so good-hearted place or something. Glad he got the contract.

Okay, time for work.
Have a nice day all.

No I'm probably not. I won money on Pettis and cheered for him in the thread though, despite also liking Moreno,.

>mfw you care

Hey does anyone want to talk about fights instead of who random journalists don't like?

mmajunkie.com/2017/08/tony-ferguson-kevin-lee-ufc-216-interim-lightweight-title

I've never been more disappointed about anything in my entire life.

Nate vs Tony for the interim belt was the fight to make, guess Nate is just sitting on the shelf hoping Conor calls him out after the mayweather fight or something.

Bless the natty GOAT, the one and only middleweight KING. True champion of the throne and pound for pound best banter in the entire sport of MMA.

We covered this last thread though
I don't think Lee's done much to earn a title shot, he's not got many, if any top 10 wins outside Chiesa but Ferguson has pretty much beaten everyone else and Khabib isn't ready.

I still think Khabib/Conor is a possibility, just because Bisping/GSP happened.

Platinum or alves, who ya got? I got platinum ko 2nd round. Also i hate kevin lees personality but i hespect his grappling. Hope tony memes on him its a huge step up for kevin but tonys not getting any younger

Bless the natty GOAT, the one and only lightweight KING. True champion of the throne and pound for pound best banter in the entire sport of MMA and boxing.

Weird fight honestly. I blame Khabib, Conor, and Nate. Lee needs a couple more fights to season

>tonys not getting any younger
Man you say that like he's past his prime. Tony's fine, he's pretty young and he's better than ever. If Lee manages to get past him, he's way better than I thought. I don't see it though, his wrestling is good but Tony's memjitsu is a handful

Fake crown for a fake champion

Lee is fucking terrible. Leonardo Santos legitimately has a better claim for the belt than him but I guess if you're a trash talking retard with a chin weaker than glass then the UFC will promote you.

I don't even care about Khabib any more. Sure he's fun to watch fight, but he never shows up. I won't get my hopes up anymore about seeing him fight anytime soon. However it's complete nonsense to have Lee leapfrog anyone, especially someone like Barboza who is far more fucking talented and deserving of something like this. What about Gaethje too? Kevin Lee should be fighting Alvarez in TUF. Fuck this. I hope Bellator smothers this dumb ass promotion.

Tony hasnt fought for a long time and he got rocked pretty good by my boy Lando. Still favoring tony but just saying the dude has some mileage on him you cant deny that.

t. gegard

It's never going to happen

At least his chin has held up better than Lee's. The dude is 24 and wilts when a BJJ practitioner puts hands on him

It's weird but there isn't anyone else. They could have given it to Gaethje though, rather than sticking him on TUF.
Now that's something that would've been fun. And Lee/Alvarez doing TUF would have made so much more sense.

Sure, Gaethje is new and only has 1 singular fight in the UFC, but he stopped Michael Johnson in a great fight and is literally undefeated. Who cares if it's a bit of a hotshot, I'd much rather have that fight. It's actually a bloody wonder they didn't do that. Gaethje/Ferguson for an Interim belt, spicy af.

He got rocked by Lando and then went 5 with RDA without a hitch. Kevin's not really a striking monster. I think it's far too early to talk about Tony being worn down.

It was a hard shot and Kevin recovered well, he just didn't defend properly

You are are an absolutely disgusting piece of shit contribution to /heem/ calendarniggar

still better than the scatspammer tho

And how do you think that is going to factor against a guy like Tony? Face it, the UFC is fucking scrambling right now over the lightweight division because of Conor and Khabib. They're just cluelessly putting someone against Tony. Does anyone even think that the winner of this fight is going to face Conor? Why on earth would he fight anyone outside of Khabib or Diaz?

Yeah tonys for sure got a chin on him. Kevins is suspect. I hate kevin lee as well hes entitled and is a race card puller. Instantly not my boy. Hope tony boxes him up but kevin seems to have some pretty explosive wrestling.

Yeah in all honesty it just seemed like he underestimated Lando, tony showed some crazy heart to recover and win that fight

>the city of Khalabeeb

>Kevin '1 """win"""" again the top 10' Lee getting a title shot

Thats affirmative action if I've ever seen it.

I think Lee's wrestling is going to get him caught in a darce

>the paedophile is a Sup Forumstist poof
too fucking good

How can anybody watch this and think that this man isn't scared right now? Look at his demeanor, body language, the way he speaks. He is not a confident man. It's almost as if he's accepted his defeat

youtube.com/watch?v=W7qRh8vd2Cw

Conor is going to kill this already broken man, mark my words.

Who is the lil peep of MMA?

That would put a smile on my face. Kevin is not /ourboy/ and anyone who claims him as a boy is looking for (You)'s

Robin black

For sure my man Lee can surprise Tony with the various angles that he runs his chin into Tony's fists

>All these niggas prayin on Kevin's downfall

we missed stud radio

>downfall

In order for Kevin '1 win again the top 10' Lee to fall down he would first have to get up, when he loses it wont affect his ranking much.

100% Lee should shave his head for this fight so his hair doesn't amplify the force of Tony's hooks and jabs

damn straight we did, was only an hour long though

This is just complete nonsense. Why couldn't the UFC wait a fucking month for Ferguson-Khabib? 216 is shaping up to be a joke of a card. Does anyone give a flying fuck about watching Lee fight anyone?

Reem bless lads

I don't think they're scrambling over the Lightweight division. It's really clear cut actually, just make Khabib/Tony.
What they're scrambling for is Main Events and Title fights to sell cards. So rather than wait another month for Khabib to fight Tony, they put Lee on there since he's ready to go a bit earlier which works out in the short run.

There seems to be a lot of these decisions lately honestly. Short sighted thinking, like GDR/Holm for the WFW title. What a complete all around shitshow that was.

I think Lee/Tony is an interesting fight. I don't think Lee deserves a title shot, but he has been doing very well and stopping Chiesa in the first is no small feat. I'm not really a fan of Lee either, but he's been improving. I think Tony beats him, sure, but Lee's wrestling is pretty good.
When he was calling out Khabib some people seemed interested in that matchup

GSP broken down

It's just incompetent management. I sincerely hope that something happens to shift the current course that the UFC is heading in because it's getting worse and worse.

Floyd will be stopped

By the ref

From continuing to give Condor brain damage.

Kebab would pull out anyway

If Ferguson somehow loses its going to fuck up Khabi vs Ferguson fight. What is the UFC thinking making this fight? They're just going to lose money because nobody is going to watch it.

Just wait until Floyd vs Conor is over because nobody is watching anything else until that is over.

Lee is an amazing talent to have in the UFC but this kind of matchmaking ruins the division. If Tony wins, then an up and coming talent is stopped short in his tracks. If Lee wins, then the legitimate heir and threat to the title loses to an up and comer who has bagged an impressive win, yet it's doubtful that anyone thinks he'll be a match for the champion. No matter who wins this fight, Khabib's ugly, talented, and fatasfatass head is going to rear itself until he either loses or proves that his record isn't for show. This fight does nothing but prolong the inevitable, and is part of a series of blunders on the part of the new management.

this is what happened in MW

Proving once again that the UFC is fucked. Based Coker needs to buy it and just abolish all of the divisions. MMA came out of circuses, so just make some carny fights.

Post favorite fighter quotes

>"Aw, y'all got carrot cake upinsidedatalloverdatoverthere? Shieeeeeet"
>"Aw y'all got, pecan pie up in this mufucka too? Shieeeeeet"

>Kevin Lee literally fighting for a title after beating Michael fucking chiesa
Worst timeline lads

Is Kevin Lee the most powerful lightweight?

"JOB IS JOB"

>"Anderson Silva, YOU ABSLOLUTELY SUCK"

>some roided our meximanlet dropping the bombshell that gsp was on peds
Woah, it's not like everyone back then was on them or anything
Was frankie on peds when he raped le meme kick rodriguez

"hey"

I am ehh... not impress wit ur performance

...hi.

Rampage is truly based, kek
youtu.be/IRGG2dyi4Fc

the octave difference between him speaking and the shieeeeeeeets is so wild lmao. its like a teenage boy and a deep voice movie announcer

youtu.be/Nj_Bjmp9edQ
Rampage is forever my boy
ahuhauhuheheuhuehuhehe