Am I white enough for the coming race war? My dad is mulatto and my mother is a light skin hispanic...

Am I white enough for the coming race war? My dad is mulatto and my mother is a light skin hispanic. I don't speak Spanish and hate niggers and spics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, Hispanics will be on the white side of history

>spics.
Look in the mirror Alejandro, you are one!

nigga wash your face

Get off your phone and hurry up and mow my lawn Paco. Andale, andale!

Haha. No.

You look like a minority and I most definitely wouldn't let you in my house while there is a race war going on.

That being said, you should do your best now to educate your fellow beaners and get them to vote for Trump so that we can prevent a race war and United America under Red, White and Blue.

Coprenda?

uh sure thing paedro. grab a seat and buckle in.

glad you're on our side
you aren't white, but i guess you're caucasian
could pass as an arab or indian desu

Good thing I live in a gated community.

If you can both speak english and feel that your loyalties lie solely with the united states, regardless of citizenship or race, you're cool in my book.

why did you take a selfie in a wal-mart

Lmao no bruh your facial structure is that of an Indian turd. Also your hanging out at Walmart that's like the minority's store

Dude who cares what your skin color is. It's all about how you act and how you carry yourself. Nigger/spic isn't a skin color, it's a mindset.

The niggers at the dollar general harass everyone.

You look like a nigger to me.

Wal Mart

>race is a construct
fuck off

Fuck off Norway, that's not what I said.

Saged and reported. You're on the wrong board, you pizza-faced pepperbelly.

Bu the way, I'm calling it now: 'pepperbelly' will be up there with beaner and wetback as a slur for mexicunts. You heard it here first. Guaranfuckingteed.

U look like a bean

You're not white, Jose.

You look like a nonwhite Private Pyle

youtube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk

Am i pass famalam?

>turkish

Carry your path of light...You might need it if you run into one of the more hardcore

You are not white nor white enough, but you prefer to be on our side sure why not? Even my man Hitler allied with non-whites from around the world.

check'd and yeah

>half beaner
sorry but would only unload half my clip on sight senpai

>D E S I G N A T E D

>E

>S

>I

>G

>N

>A

>T

>E

>D

This.
Japs were honorary aryans. Besides, spics are closest to whites after azns. Checked those dubs.

no way dude in the coming race war neither side will accept you

You can see the turk in you but there's some sort of white going on here as well.

Looks okay to be honest familia.

Found out I'm 1.5 percent black. Am I a nigger Sup Forums? I'll probably kill as many niggers as I can on dotr before I off myself

>1.5% black
Too much coal burnt, with the gun you better be learnt.

Depends, if the Mexicans are winning just keep that top button buttoned and you should be good. If whites win just unbutton the top button and you'll be fine.

You shouldn't hate your ancestors you fucking idiot
White people would hate you, you fuckface non-white mudblood

Welcome brother!