Amerifats get triggered by seeing some little girl's flat chest

>amerifats get triggered by seeing some little girl's flat chest
>"european culture"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's Anglo Protestant culture for you.

>>"european culture"
what does that even means

Maybe there are less pedophilles in Europe?

"i always go into the house when this happens"
What the hell is wrong with this "people"?

Most of the world knows loli culture is healthy. America used to be like that until feminism took over.

Can't believe amerilards actually infected us with this too.

Sorry.

It means degeneracy.

By law, women have been allowed to go topless since the mid-90's. But society has more-or-less adopted the American mindset that topless = degenerate, so...you know.

Not that I care. We still have a topless beach in our largest city, and toplessness being just for the beach (for either gender) seems to be working fine.

I started using the top at 10 or something
After over 10 years still nothing to cover

To be honest I cannot stand seeing anybody naked.

being a sex offender here will destroy your life. you'll be put on a registry, everyone will have knowledge of where you live via online maps/search, and some places make you put a sign in your front yard that says you are a sex offender (which everyone assumes that you diddle little children). better to just not risk it.

> TexAgs
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS

>germans get triggered by seeing white people
youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY

but topless is okay, even grannies here prefers to be topless because it's hot in ruai.

Dog bless the Foolz archive for allowing us to expose long running trolls like this.

This guy has posted this before?

You'd be surprised at just how persistent some trolls are. They figure if they keep making the same thread hundreds of times, it will become a forced meme the board has to "accept".

Don't even ask about the modernized Coppertone ads.

The best emotion to savor in life is love

The second best emotion is the delicious sexual shame that can only be produced by a sexually repressive society. All children should be properly shamed about showing the arbitrary body parts.

Islam