Conor'a gonna beat the shit outta that nigga, mark my fuckin words

Conor'a gonna beat the shit outta that nigga, mark my fuckin words
I bet $1500 on Conor
Who's with me, /sp?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/20318870/880000-bet-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-largest-far-bout
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bumpin

I hope you put 500 on the 4 round special user...you did put 500 on the 4 round special, right?

He's gonna destroy Floyd in less than 4 rounds

Bumper

fuck niggers

>somebody with ZERO boxing experience will beat an undefeated five-division world champion

Show betting slip or calling bullshit kid suka

Floyd hasn't lost in 20 years against world champions I'm sure his first defeat will be against a 0-0 fighter

bookies

i like russia

>He bet on McGregor

Floyd unconscious in 2.

This fight will be a Mayweather win, the rematch will be a McGregor win in order to maximize shekels

There's literally zero justification for a rematch if Floyd wins.

I put $2000 on Samoa Joe to win the Fatal Fourway at Summerslam this Sunday!

Rematch is going to be at next Wrestlemania!! can't wait

>betting on something with an already predetermined outcome

hmm

that the point of this thread isn't it

Shiet

smart man
Floyd by KO seems likely, but why take the risk, this is literally free money

It'll be an UD win for Floyd and anal annihilated UFC fans will make a big push for a rematch and Floyd accepts due to easy money for another fight.

Cap it.

>Win $120,000.00 to pay $1,000,000.00
Is that a valid sentence?

>8 oz gloves approved
It's looking more and more like McGoob is gonna win this shit. Get fucking hype boys.

What's better than a massive record breaking cross promotional payday?

>Win $120,000.00
that's the profit, what you "win"
>to pay $1,000,000.00
that's the "pay out", which includes the bet you paid

or something like that

>that lunge by aldo
for sure floyd doesn't know how to throw a punch

How much did you get paid to post this? I'm legitimately curious.

I legitimately bet $100 usd on Conor back when the odds were even more lopsided. ($100 = $500 win)

I'm debating if I should bet even more...

espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/20318870/880000-bet-floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-fight-largest-far-bout

>Other books are hoping for similar-sized bets on Mayweather to help them even out some of the massive liability that has built up on McGregor
heh

You couldn't pay me to care about this shit.

>Retiring at 51-0 instead of 50-0
No

t.bookie

I got $600 on Conor via KO for $5k

Seriously hoping McGregor wins now I've seen this desu

Don't care about featherweight boxing

betting mcgregor is free money with 8oz gloves

mayweather will not survive past 4 rounds, this is a fact of life. screen cap this if you must but you'll delete it in the future after conor kos mayweather straight dead like he said he would.

i haven't heard one sensical opinion from a single /box/ poser, nothing but bad memes and ignorance. nothing but cowards at /box/, i'm not even playing.

$50 goob

I didn't before but to see a nig get his ass wooped by a white man is gotten me all excited.

Conor McGregor is only a +300 underdog now, so get your bets in right this second if you want to make any fookin muney.

post your slip

great post

> 95 percent of the bets have been on the underdog

jesus christ are people fucking retarded or what

Floyd will be his boring self dodge Connors haymakers that he will be throwing the first 2 rounds, then he will tire, and Floyd will coast to a boring victory.

Book it.

Even if Conor's side comes out to $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid), he has to pay out:

10-15% to publicist
10-15% to manager
10% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel
and
$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)

And the $100,000,000 ends up as around...

>$14,000,000

in your bank account.

Still nice money, tho.

Nope casuals are open-minded and they know boxing is a meme sport whereas non-casuals are stuck in their little bubble.

Your manager/agent/publicist percentages are retarded

I'm putting $1000 on Mayweather win by points, pays $3750 think it's a pretty safe bet

Might as well throw the money down the toilet

No one gives a shit lad. You'll look back on this once you've grown up and be embarrassed for yourself. Personally I feel sorry for you. At least you've made this mistake anonymously online so it won't have any consequences for you. I just hope realise how dumb this is some day and take it back.

I'm new to betting. Every bet I have ever placed has fallen short. I put down £20 for cm punk. I'm a piece of shit.

I just put down £25 for Mcgregor, so I either break my unlucky streak, or I have cost you all some money due to me being a jinx.

Does any of you fine gentlemen has the pics of user of macgregor at a private party with the hookers and the coke?

Should have held off on that bet. The odds just got better after the 8oz gloves announcement

OFFICIAL Sup Forums GUIDE TO MCGREGOR SHITPOSTING

1. ALWAYS refer to him by his first name only
2. Talk about him only needing one punch
3. Make some deliberately outlandish claim about McGregor having the biggest power in fighting sports history
4. Big up his UFC record, and how its a harder sport than boxing
5. Remind people that if it was a street feet McGregor would murder Floyd
6. Make up a random figure and say you've bet it on McGregor to win
7. Remind everyone how much older Mayweather is and that he's past it
8. Add a bit of damage control, tell everyone McGregor has already won by getting the fight in the first place
9. BONUS POINT TO WIND UP AMERICANS - Laugh at them for having to pay $100

betting on this guy is like betting on a chinese kid failing a math test

>CM Punk

Stop believing in memes

They gotta pay $100 wtf?

I have a theory.

Since Boxing is so corrupt now, I wouldn't be surprised if this fight is rigged for Mcgregor. I wouldn't be surprised if Maywather doubles down against himself to take an even bigger payday and leaves boxing destroyed,. Meanwhile McGregor is toted around as some sort of god, as he refuses to go back to the UFC and becomes the first double division UFC champ to never defend a belt and have both ripped from him.

Yeah, it's $100 for them on PPV, though most of them would pay far more to see a good Irish lad get BLACKED

> betting on a scripted male soap opera

Get help

>I put $2000 on Samoa Joe to win the Fatal Fourway at Summerslam this Sunday!

How is this possible?

Sucker bet

>strong against champions
>weak against amateurs
Get on my level of logic.

I feel sorry that they robbed you against Bones, really showed in your next fight. Get your mentality back and murder people

>these retards missing the point
there is no difference between Mayweather-Mcgregor and WWE bullshit.

WHAT THE FUCK

That's why he has that mcgregor sports and entertainment company so the money is paid to the company instead of the individual meaning he pays company tax instead

The only issue he has is he made his fucking girlfriend a director of the company and put her name on it so he they ever break up she'll crush him. He can beat any man in the cage, but you can't beat the gynocentric courts when your bitch decides to shove her 14 inch strap on up your ass

He might get embarrassed and then kill himself

Floyd is an undefeated elite boxer

Floyd will probably fuck around though so they keep cashing checks from normies

Floyd will win by decision. Its obvious

what do 8oz gloves change

You call us the retards?

you poor mark

small brain: mcgregor will win! hes an epic fighter... the magic left hand power will do it

big brain: floyd won't lose. he's one of the greatest boxers of all time with some of the best defense and reflexes in the game, conor is not a boxer by trade.

glowing exploding brain: i have some abstract understanding of the intangible ways the world works and just how little it matters that conor isnt a boxer and how much his momentum and the law of attraction does. conor by TKO in the first 6 rounds.

i hope someone is saving a lot of posts and youtube coments to make a nice coulage after the fight

So uh...

You guys know Boxing is fake right?

I really want a plate of cauliflower cheese now.

This is actually very reasonable.

>law of attraction
nice meme

>not betting on Brock Leaner

You done goofed user

small brain: conor by KO

big brain: floyd by decision

glowing brain: floyd by TKO

ascended brain: conor by decision

>bragging about dropping $25 in Russian monopoly money on a fucking potato.

Reminder that conor is also undefeated in professional boxing :^)

>publicist/manager/agent
>not the same person/company

> conor fans confident about victory
> not posting slip

beware the jew

I want those pants but in a solid color... W2C? /fa/gs pls help me out

>5'9"

Is Connor king of the manlets?

Agreed.. this fight is a complete sham.

pretty sure that is the hardest punch aldo has ever thrown in his life, he wanted to kill gooby and i'm surprised he wasn't stunned

I don't understand how anyone can unironically believe Conor has any chance.

Floyd is literally free money.

Also I'm sure Floyd could KO him in 5 rounds, but it's probably going to be a win by decision cause the promoter jews will want to milk it for all it's' worth.