What do girl farts smell like? What about the sound?

What do girl farts smell like? What about the sound?

*poof*

are you big enough for emma Sup Forums?

>not Watson

>tfw Emma calls you fucking pathetic

My sister farts all the time, it's gross

BRAAAAAAAP

Is AJ pawg kino?

What does a girls shit taste like Sup Forums ?

mfw women may think these things but they will still suck your dick and let you fuck them.

i could watch this all day

I want to lick her pusy a rot

My introduction to erotic female farting was the video cakefarts.
Anyone else?

PPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

How many times must you be banned before you get the point?

Is this real?
I have a gf who i've been dating a year who i can make cum every now and then but seeing this shit still makes me sad cuz to people like this my dick is small

Why does this trigger the gore spammer pretending not be the gore spammer and a "hiney" spammer only?

Not him but bans are useless anyway. Who doesn't evade bans?

Stfu you faggot

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Is braaaap-posting kino?

I want her to call me pathetic.

>nearing 2017
>he's still stuck on brapposting

Step it up.

Holy schnikes

No, its designed to troll and make guys feel like shit. Don't EVER take the bait.

Watch, someone will reply and imply i have small dick because ive said this. Like clockwork

Jokes on you loveRachelle is my waifu

Superior chart.

Play-Doh Fun Factory™

More of a Mia Roxx man myself but hey, good taste friendo

A few things go into that insecurity. First is perspective. If you're always looking down, it appears smaller than it actually is. So it'll look bigger to your GF than it looks to you. Second is that they have no actual frame of reference - they hear that 8 is big, then they'll think back to a past hookup they thought was big, then think "oh he must be 8 inches then" when he might've just been 6. If you had to take a ruler out to measure yours, then how is she going to learn what the actual size is? Most people are terrible at eyeballing these measurements, and it's not like a girl is going to stop and say "Wait - let me mentally calculate how many inches you are"

so the odds of a good reaction are pretty good

FUCK

bumping for more turd webms desu

This. Women are notoriously bad at estimating a guy's size. You can make it even harder for them to tell by doing certain positions.