Will you be seeing GITS?

Will Scarlett be the reason you see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/15-hot-celebrities-you-dont-want-to-sleep-with/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, ScarJo is a fertility Goddess. My dick goes hard to her, I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

No goddamn hope or end in sight in this timeline.

I literally ejected bile into my mouth on seeing that. It was a primal, protective reaction honed through eons of evolution to keep me safe from that pile of festering garbage on the right.

Someone unironically made that figurine on the right and not only thought it looked great but it went through multiple levels of corporate approval before it was ready for manufacture.

And now thousands of nerds will actually buy it and have it next to them, possibly even hotgluing the figurine or worse.

What utterly baffles me is that weird ribbing on the arms. It's like it was designed to look like an ugly, pudgy white actress in a bodysuit costume instead of actual robot arms? What the fuck?

>Someone [...] thought it looked great

More like that someone had a microscopic budget and strict limitations as film merchandise exists to cost pennies to make and sell for a 8 thousand percent markup, at least.

Yeah, I will. Pretty excited desu.

I'm seeing it to support a cyberpunk revival
>Blade Runner
>GitS
>Valerian
It's what this country needs now.

Nah I got GitS Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig on DVD for Christmas so now I've got that, the first volume of Stand Alone Complex, the two animated films, the PS1 game and two collected volumes of the manga so I'm pretty shored up for GitS without ever having to acknowledge that this Hollywood version exists.

>electric pig suit
i'm not paying for this

nah

Valerian is full Space Opera, not Cyberpunk.

>DVD
>Buying anime when Blu-ray rips are available

Well I'm doing it for sprawling future cities then

armitage would've made for a better hollywood adaption imho

This 2bh. They could even cast oh, I don't know, Kiefer Sutherland or someone as the male lead.

Hey, moralfags like myself are keeping your NEET lifestyle bearable by financially supporting the weeb industry that you pirate.

still though. DVD?

i'll see it if it's getting good reviews.
I loved the first movie but i tried watching SAC and the second movie but it too boring for me.
I think this upcoming will be ether dog shit or just ok i don't it will be amazing.

Yeah? are you such a hipster that you have to get all your music in .flac or do you generally think .mp3 is good enough? It's the same with ftelevision & film, particularly television and film from 10+ years ago. Besides, one of the advantages of physical media is being able to bring it to a friend's and because of streaming services, most people never even bothered getting a bluray player unless they own a Playstation.

You don't want to get into an argument with a virgin Sup Forums faggot over video quality. They'll LITERALLY shit in their diapers and eat it if you suggest watching anything less than a 4K 10-bit h.265 mkv with lossless audio using a shitty marxist 500MB codec pack that pegs your CPU at 100% to render 1024 antialiasing passes over the subtitles.

I will probably see it but only out of morbid curiosity, and the small glimmer of hope that it's actually good and leads to an anime adaptation renaissance. But in all likelihood it will be trash.

Both seasons of SAC are good, give them a chance, just don't expect the same tone as the first movie. Solid State Society is incredibly forgettable. Innocence has some cool stuff in it but is ultimately a fucking mess.

hoo, well they wouldn't have enjoyed being an anime fan back when I was a kid where it was all cropped picture, often bootleg, VHS tapes.

JEWED

wait....

KIKED

kek

that looks like a dog

Jesus Christ. Maybe this was a mistake.

maybe it all was a mistake

It's like the nose and the jaw aren't on the same scale

Nah nigga, nah.

cant be any worse then the kids cartoon it was based off of.

>ScarJo is a fertility Goddess.
MMMM nothing screams fertile like dried up eggs and fake noses, tits, etc

>you will never make Scarjo your electric pig
feels oink man

nothing screams fedora like "Scarlett Johanssen's nose is fake, 4/10 wouldn't fuck"

no I wouldn't fuck her because of the STDs she got from that baseball player on the New York Yankees
therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/15-hot-celebrities-you-dont-want-to-sleep-with/

Worth it.

no night of fun is worth a lifetime of ointments, ya understand?

Herpes will be curable within my lifetime.

we can't even cure psoriasis yet.

Maybe you can't faggot

>one of the advantages of physical media is being able to bring it to a friend's
Just set up a server? It's not hard to set up a Debian server or have a company like Rackspace host you one.

Timberlake takes leavings of Reynolds

and then be dependent on having big corporate telecom's hand in my pocket every time I want to use my property? no thank you.

Buy a USB

>missing the whole part about setting your own server

fucking luddite

why would you buy a dvd over a bluray you fucking retard holy shit

i'll just watch a bluray rip when it's out. it will never be able to live up to the original.

so my own server wouldn't require an internet connection to access at a friend's house . tell me what else do you think is magic?

amongst the other reasons I've already explained, I prefer the Manga dub of Patlabor 1 & 2 which hasn't gotten a bluray release as Bandai now owns the distribution rights so only releases their inferior dub and best of luck finding a rip of the Manga version that's been out of print for 20 years.

the gits blu-ray box sets come out in the us feb

with extra previews and trailers and other tidbits from the live action movie included to be sure, that's why I never got the bluray version of the Indiana Jones movies. I can pretend Crystal Skull never existed.

crystal skull has never been as bad as people say

Crystal Skull is even worse than people say.

>it will never be able to live up to the original.

Captain Obvious, etc

I'm going to like it, and there's nothing you can do aboot it.

No, she will be the primary reason I don't. I am so incredibly tired of her. She is a remarkably uncompelling actor and well past her physical prime. Marvel will ALMOST CERTAINLY waste yet more screen time in upcoming Avengers on her next whorish fling with insert-random-capeshit-here.

Please just retire and make room for new talent, there is precious little among new female actors.

>possibly even hotgluing the figurine
as if there's a possibility someone won't?

that it won't get spammed here endlessly?

Whenever the bluray pops up. I've seen the animated version so there's little incentive to see this version at the movies.

I'm hoping it will at least inspire more lewds of the Major.

Why scarlett keeps getting the "super sexy body " type roles i'll never know (except box office, course), you have bodies like Jessica Bie and, Kate Beckinsale

flac isn't a hipster issue. neither is blu-ray. I sense some projection here.

really, so this image macro was already waiting for me on google image search because no one would ever peg hipsters as snobs that one up one another.

I mean if anything, it seems a pretty hipster thing being triggered by grabbing things in standard, storebought quality. I can recall the Radiohead guitarist going off as such, a hipster garbage ramble.

then we are in agreement.

No, CD quality = FLAC. MP3s etc are actually below storebought quality. The example may not work as well for DVDs, but you know what I mean.

>watching a movie for an actress alone

>made it to 25 without herpes
Feels good man, fucking normies don't know this feel

>Oshii likely won't direct anime again
Why live