This is through 5 seasons... i never watched because i didn't vibe with the actor here, whatsherface...

this is through 5 seasons... i never watched because i didn't vibe with the actor here, whatsherface, thought she was a bit offstandish... anywho, I'm bored, is it worth watching? (from the pilot forward)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3BsyF64gM
youtube.com/watch?v=6EBmdbsWTNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait,when was the fifth season???

after the loss of our guy i dropped the show.

this is now a white nationalist thread.

qt waifus, Sup Forums was right again.

S1 - pretty good spy drama
S2-3 - pretty lousy spy drama
S4-5 - pretty good spy thriller

If you think the first episode is boring then dramas aren't for you and should either skip to S4 or just watch How I Met Your Mother.

was the end of season 4 when we see saul riding in an suv this the terrorists, or is that the end of season 5? i remember a big reveal where he was evil but i thought it was later brushed over, it's been a long time since i watched the show.

is this one of them pro islam shows?

Accurate. Seasons 1-3 are kind of continuous but they really fucked up and dropped that, then had individual stories for 4 and 5 which worked nicely.

Probably s1 was best though

No

See
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct3BsyF64gM

Memeland?

I think so.

S4 was Pakistan. S5 was Berlin. Every season is a different city now, making it very disconnected.

ah, i remember berlin vaguely, that would mean there is a new season coming up?

well of course, this thread is a shill thread to inform you that a new season of homeland begins in 2 weeks.

It's worth watching.

January. No episodes ran in 2016, oddly enough.

Wiki says the season takes place in New York and is about the election.

>Pound Raqqa into a parking lot.

Looks like they finally took his advice.

Trailer came out last week
youtube.com/watch?v=6EBmdbsWTNE

Not that hyped 2bh looks a little too feels-y

The whole thing needs to be nuked. Like a million people live there who have been under a brainwashing regime for years. Even though we are"winning" the number of radical Muslims is increasing

>female president

lmao

It's kind of funny because the same actress was nearly president in House of Cards

my so called life 'the terrorism years' was always meant to be feelsy.

i'm so sad that jordan catalano died his hair green and got all tatted up, but i always know that's how is story would end.

Never saw this show. Sister gave me a blu-ray of season 1, but I don't watch shows blind, so I looked up a synopsis. The white lead character has a crazy brother who turns muslim and is then executed. I put the unopened blu-ray in the trash, and never mentioned it.

season 1 is great, S2-3 is utter cancer, S4-5 is mediocre 24-tier edgy operator bullshit but if you've suffered through S3 you're probably not gonna drop it at this point. all in all it's pretty much wasted potential: the show. if you want a good spy series watch Americucks instead

Carrie is kind of a shit character, the show was interesting when it was about Brodie the first two seasons, but once she took over the show it got boring fast.

Carrie is alright, but after bouncing between "crazy" and "not crazy" about fifty times there's not much more for the writers to do with her.

I couldn't even get to the 5th episode of season 1. It was so boring and drawn out. I didn't give a fuck about that crazy bitch. I thought I was missing out on some plot, so I checked an episode summary. It was just a sentence per episode. absolutely nothing going on. The Americans, on the other hand had paragraphs of detail per episode. A good show doesn't have to have a convoluted plot to be good, though.

If you guys enjoy it, then more power to you. It wasn't for me.