#TraitorPaulRyan

So basically Paul Ryan has stabbed Trump in the back hard today, with him basically saying he would sue Trump over his Muslim ban from countries with radical terrorist activities. What's funny is that Ryan had so many chances to sue Obama over this Syrian refugee crisis and he didn't do anything.

Ryan has betrayed not only Trump, but the will of the people. And I think we're at that point where its time to get people to wake up and realize what Paul Ryan really is: A piece of shit RINO who would rather elect Hillary "Rotten" Clinton over the candidate chosen by the people.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html
youtu.be/JUVXDKu4a50
youtube.com/watch?v=rZjUTlD8LUY
youtube.com/watch?v=HnckN6w_Icw
paulnehlen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is this faggot? I swear I've seen him somewhere before. Had something to do with losing.

You remember him as that guy who got humiliated by a crazy old man

What can we do to make sure he loses his re-election bid?

the republicans can't unite on anything

meanwhile the democrats are like a pack of wolves. even if one of them has poor reasoning the rest of the clan will still come to their defense. just look at what Bernie is doing for Hillary.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/trump_favorableunfavorable-5493.html

>The will of the people.

>mfw Trump has finished what the Tea Party started, and has doomed my party to political irrelevance for the next 30 years.

>What can we do to make sure he loses his re-election bid?
Its gonna be hard. Ryan is backed hard by the Koch Brothers, and Wiscucksin dominated by cuckservative talk radio assholes who all support Paul Ryan

Latest poll out today actually has Trump moving up again, RCP didn't update their site again because they love to cherry pick polls

Paul Ryan is a man child that has never held an actual job. He's a worthless little bitch boy that does what he's told

Isn't Ryan violating his oath to stand by the candidate?
Can't the GOP sue him?

>Latest poll out today actually has Trump moving up again,

He's from Wiscucksin, a place I like to think of as America's armpit, being that Detroit is already the asshole.

Scott Walker is a cunt. Paul Ryan is a cunt with HPV.

I'm from Wisconsin and all I can really do is apologize for all the faggots and fat cunts.

He will lose his reelection bid. Nobody likes him. He basically won his seat by claiming that he would stop Obama and he turned out to be an über cuck and let Obama walk all over him.

>What's funny is that Ryan had so many chances to sue Obama over this Syrian refugee crisis and he didn't do anything.

Are you stupid? Paul Ryan's got an 80% approval rating, SPOILER that isn't just coming from Republicans.

Democrats like him too, he's a uniting force looking after his own (republicans) while being able to deal with others (democrats) to advance himself and his fellow Republicans, in other words what Trump has said he would do.

If he had sued Obama his own approval ratings would have plummeted, not such a good idea when you're trying to make sure the house and the senate stay in Republican hands. He's not just looking after himself, the impact would have reprecussions on all Republicans in the senate. If you're a true Republican then you #StandWithRyan, if you're a faggot that joined when the "le trump may may" happened then you can go fuck yourself.

I'm a Trumpfag, I support Donald Trump and most of his positions. But I'm also a realist that realizes that in the case that we do lose the white house we can't lose the everything else.

Okay now show me your penis.

Sorry, but he's gonna get a boost again

>Democrats like him too,
probably because he's a Democrat who accidentally ended up in the Republican party

both he and fucking Romney.

Now is the time where they should just shut the fuck up, but they can't even do that right.

Faggots gonna be full on raped.

TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN, HE GOOD CANDIDATE, RYAN IS RASIS AN' SHIT

>And I think we're at that point where its time to get people to wake up and realize what Paul Ryan really is: A piece of shit RINO

Anyone with half a brain already knew that a long time ago, OP.

Evil agenda-pushing SJW tumblrite librul here, I genuinely am sorry for the damage he's done to your party.

It had to happen sooner or later I suppose. Maybe the decimation will finally seperate evangelicals and bible thumpers from fiscal conservative viewpoints?

>he does what he is told
This. Paul Ryan has no free will, folks. Complete puppet politician.

your daily reminder

Citation please.

Whereas Trump supporters are enlightened and euphoric individuals, the only sane voice in a mad world, right?

They say that about Trump too. It's so fucking stupid, look at his policies. Just because he doesn't jump on the politically incorrect train doesn't mean he's not a conservative republican.

>closet dem begging to be primaried

>heads the house of reps
>he's part of the establishment, no way!

really? duh.

>OAN

People actually watch that garbage?

>doomed my party to political irrelevance
You mean revitalized and made relevant again.

they air trump rallies live

They're also pretty blatant propaganda and their broadcasters look and act like dropouts from a broadcast school.

At least MSNBC TRIES to be subtle with their propaganda.

People act like he's completely corporately owned. Like a man can actually be owned by investors. Like a man can get into power without having his own ambitions and plans for the future of the country. To imply that this man is completely owned is ludicrous.

>pol hates paul ryan
>doesn't even know about his challenger based paul nehlen

He is bought, hes not a real person. He is the figure head of evil. Needs to go, he hates America.

isn't trump the master of suing for hurt feelings

>principled conservative

The Republican party stopped existing when Nixon was booted. Pull the wool off your eyes

Conservatism failed, you useless scummy fuck. It failed to win elections, it failed to defend the country's culture, and it failed to give us economic prosperity. You had your chance and you're not getting another one.

You can get on the Trump train or you can resign yourself to never seeing another non-Democrat president because at the end of the next 4 years, we'll be well past the welfare state tipping point. The votes of the people on benefits who want to retain benefits will outweigh everyone else and this country will be past saving.

No one blames you for not remembering the Goldwater campaign. But it is happening again, clear as day.

We had an opportunity, in Rubio, in Jeb Bush, to cut the hispanics out of the heart of the Democratic party. They're goddamn pro life catholics for gods sake what the bluebellied fuck are they doing voting for democrats?

We could have had this election in the bag. We could have had it all, the supreme court nomination, control retained in congress. But we pissed it all away with you meme chugging chucklefucks and your reality TV star.

I am convinced the Ryan and the rest of the GOP want Trump to lose. There is no other explanation to their behavior. They just need to shut their fucking mouths if their not going to endorse him.

Calling Trump a racist isn't going to get Republicans more black/latin votes. That ship has long since sailed.

Controlled opposition

Go to bed Joe. You've got a show in six hours.

That makes two of us! I'll stand with you! Piece of shit should have looked like a golf ball on a tee, with all the Patriot representatives we have fighting for the enforcement of the existing laws, taking full swing, reach the green shots at their asses. Nothing.
The whole bunch, by actions and, more than anything, the inaction and down right openly traitorous, in my opinion, should be cashiered, and ridiculed in public the rest of their lives. You are right. We need to stick together and say "hell no in their face".

Not too much, I guess shitposting on social media is about all we have right now. Do your best to paint him as the shithead he is (literally if you're wealthy enough to afford MS Paint)

You could give every mexican a car, have gay parades in their towns and constant terror attacks and they would still vote welfare.

He's not a conservative Republican. He needs to join the Democrats which is where he belongs.

>alive during Goldwater
Yeah right gramps
>cut the hispanics out of the heart of the Democratic party
No, they already have what they want what can those two possibly offer hispanicucks that they aren't already getting from Dems? and don't you dare say jobs unless you mean jobs for illegals.

>Rubio, in Jeb Bush
what do you think either of these two would have accomplished? I don't have anything against Rubio, but Jeb had absolutely no business running for president.

>we had an opportunity to cut the hispanics out of the heart of the Democratic party.
Fucking excuse me? No, Hispancs majority vote leftist. As in, 70%+ majority. What can we say? They like the gibs, they like the pandering, they like the promise of the government not cracking down on their extended family of 50 hopping the border. The only way you'd ever capture that vote is by becoming the Democrats, with all of the welfare and spineless immigration policy that it promises.

Cuckservatism isn't conserving shit. You had your chance, and you were decisively crushed.

also
>seeming to compare Jeb/Rubot to fucking Golwater
He would spit on them.

Vote for Paul Nehlen Wisconsin Fags. I believe the Congressional Republican Primary is this August.

DONT FUCK THIS UP!!!!!!

Well, yes actually

This....he needs more coverage.

We need TO FUCKING SHILL FOR THIS MAN and get Ryan OUT OUT OUT.

Can you imagine the butt-hurt from Cuckservatives if this August Ryan is ousted as speaker of the House?

If you sit down and listen to Jeb's policy he's actually the best out there.

Redpill us on him

Paul Ryan is an Omnibus pushing traitor.
youtu.be/JUVXDKu4a50

He's pretty hot though tbqh I'd tap that

Everyone knows that Ryan is a liberal when it comes to immigration. He has a history of working with guys like Luis Gutierrez. The man is a turn-coat.

>tfw I live one state over and wish I could vote in Wife's cuck son's election.

>Redpill us on him
He's a businessman that works in the Manufacturing sector. He aligns himself with many of Trump's policies when it comes to trade and immigration.

The problem is Republicans are yuuuge faggots now.

There is a huge rift in the country and the people going farther right and farther left are the ones changing with the times. The faggots in the middle are slowing everything down and cucks like Paul Ryan need to fuck off because we don't want them leading the country.

You unlearned little shitnugget. You think Trump will help? You think our nation is at a cross roads? At some magic tipping point before an abyss from which we shall never escape? Boy you don't know a thing about your own history.

This era is small potatoes. I'm sorry there's no great enemy to make you feel like you're part of the great struggle, but let me tell you, this so called shitty era beats the hell out of not knowing if today you're going to wake up dead in a nuclear hellscape.

Within the living memory of SOME, we saw this country about tear itself apart. Over real issues, actual goddamn communists trying to hijack the dems, actual goddamn racist murderers burning and lynching in the south and out. You're as bad as those tumbler people, whining about petty irrelevancies and stirring the pot because you can't get your shit together and find a goddamn job or get educated.

I'm sorry the economy is shitty, and I'm sorry I probably helped to create it, but my time is done, our era is passing. You all are going to be the future of this nation, and you can't be jumping around like a bunch of madmen over all this nonsense, you got to keep perspective.

Sup Forums GO MAKE A TWITTER ACCOUNT,
IT TAKES 1 MINUTE

START TWEETING MEMES, COMMENTARY, INFOGRAPHICS, ETC... ABOUT THIS TURNCOAT SHITHEAD

WE ARE THE NEW MEDIA

THE HASHTAG IS #TraitorPaulRyan

Paul Ryan NEEDS to be austed like Eric Cantor.

Wisconsin, vote for NEHLEN!

Good enough for me

RINOs have been catering to the spic got for over 15 fucking years and they never vote republican because they're piece's of of shit freeloaders like the niggers. The time to pander to these scumbag minorities is over. If dads get off the couch and vote theses spics and niggers will be put back in their place. Kill yourself for being a retarded neo cuck.

We need to shill for Paul Nehlen and make Paul Ryan pay. Ryan needs to be VOTED OUT OF CONGRESS!!!!!!

The vote occurs this August. Registered Republicans need to vote for Nehlen.

>burning and lynching in the south
Literally not a problem at all

Ya, this mother fucker definitely needs to learn the meaning of talk shit, get hit.

Agreed, not only is the enemy of our enemy a friend, but he's a good candidate.

Positive infographics and memes related to Paul Nehlen should be spread around like the HIV.

we need to unleash our poz loads right into their neg eyeholes.

Nehlen is also in favor of a Wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZjUTlD8LUY

This whole post summarized:
> he's a politician who the opposition loves
> he's quicker in making deals with Dems than with Repubs
> HE HAS TO LOOK OUT FOR HUS APPROVAL RATING THO

More like his own neck. He's a greedy, money grubbing elitist piece of shit that is trying to milk the system for everything it's got while riding fat on the steak and lobster meal ticket. He is the DEFINITION of a corrupt politician.

You mean temporally handicapped democrats, right? These days the Republican party as a whole has moved so far left on all their platforms that they are now the Democratic party of 5-10 years ago.

Agreed.

He really needs to go, it's time.

Here's a short interview with Nehlen.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnckN6w_Icw

Lmao kill yourself.

I can't even have children in good conscious because I KNOW their generation is sold and enslaved by the greed a negligence of YOU.

>lol im about to die not my problem

I hope you seriously suffer as long as possible.

Ever hear the phrase, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

You're a cuck.

>I'm an engineer, I sign paychecks, Paul Ryan drove the Weiner Mobile

I hope you finish grammar school soon.

You have no idea what is coming do you....

Don't say we didn't warn you. All hell is about to break loose after this election is over. You do not have vision my friend but I do....and I have seen the future.

nobody here is going to sympathize with this viewpoint.

your time has come and gone, a new approach is needed. we don't have time to play the long game or whatever purpose you think would be served by electing hillary over trump.

>sue Trump over his Muslim ban from countries with radical terrorist activities.

this is the most retarded thing ever said.

can easily tell he's not a lawyer

What is funny is that Rand Paul introduced IDENTICAL legislation in the senate to what Trump is proposing (i.e. Block immigration from countries with a lot of terrorist activity).

This guy is a fucking Dem in Republican clothing. He needs to go....

NEHLEN for Congress.

>Jeb Bush
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kill yourself, you worthless neo-cuckservative faggot.

There is already a de facto Aryan ban.

Tea Parties got him in and they've been after him since the Omnibus. We'll see how it goes.

you didnt see the mexicans attacking trump supporters. thats a harbinger of whats to come, what we are doing is employing foresight

The Obaminus will not be forgotten.

>Tired of Paul Ryan's allegiance to the Obama agenda? Give us a hand in term limiting him this Aug 9.

man i wish i was a billionaire, i would flood that district with pro nehlen media

Talks about having perspective, and yet has none. Those were immense times in our history, sure. But this is a different enemy. This is a fight over which path we take from here and believe me, these paths go in VERY different directions. We're not fighting Russians, Germans, Japs, or anything like that. We're fighting an enemy that has heavily entrenched itself in our daily lives and attacks the very history you talk about by changing it daily. That enemy is the federal government.

We should have it, but it must be pruned. However, against the vote and will of the people, it refuses to do so and instead blatantly disregards the safety and rights of its own citizens. This isn't a party fight anymore. We've seen how cracked and frail both sides of the aisle are. This is a fight about whether we revert to a free nation, or an enslaved one. So get some fresh air, open your eyes, and start realizing that this isn't like tumblrfags.

I want to work freely and honorably. I don't want to be judged for bullshit reasons or given welfare. I want what I earn according to my goddamn merit. I'm tired of government intervention and I'm tired of people protecting the very powers that inadvertently kill them. Rugged individualism. An actual free market. A ban on foreign nations feeding off of us like a carcass. That's what I want. Not some special snowflake status.

So wake up, you oldfag. You have age and time, but what you don't have is a good pair of eyes.

Shill for Paul Nehlen. He needs his name to be out there as much as possible.

Re-election occurs on August. Nehlen needs to win!

get this guy to win and he'll replace that faggot's spot
paulnehlen.com/

Some expert trolling going on here.

Or outright stupidity.

Can't tell.

Defending pedophiles. In my kind that makes him one.

Your generation ruined everything. I hope you burn in hell.

Now that Paul Ryan has betrayed Trump and shown his true colors, Trump needs to transfer at least 1 million to the Nehlen campaign in secret so that he can trounce Ryan.

Is Ryan the perfect caricature of a cuckservative?

paul ryan is a cuckservative
are you new around here or do you know what that is?
of course he can make deals with the democrats
it's really easy for the republicans to make deals with democrats when they do anything they ask and let the democrats set the conditions.