What does Sup Forums think of post-Pinkerton Weezer?

what does Sup Forums think of post-Pinkerton Weezer?

Green Album is decent enough with some really good tracks, everything else is unlistenable garbage.

EWBAITE and White are decent enough with some really good tracks, everything else is unlistenable garbage.

I heard Back to the Shack at the gym the other day. I was like, wow this is supposed to be them "returning to form"? Why do people still bother with this fucking band?

Passable at best

maladroit was good. make believe had a handful of good tracks

a long and elaborate nihilistic statement

>Implying Maladroit, EWBAITE, White and half of Red are inlistenable garbage
Pleb

>Green
>Maladroit
>EWBAITE
>White
>Half of Red
Great
>Hurley
>The other half of Red
Borderline
>Make Believe
>Pacific Daydream
>Death to False Metal
Bad with some exceptions
>Raditude
Garbage

the prank phone call of music

a few songs here and there, those first two albums have the best stuff hands down but the band didn't completely fizzle out after Pinkerton like some might say. Having said that the quality of songwriting, lyrics, everything really has suffered greatly on the last two or three albums to the point where I can't stomach any new Weezer.

Okay, so outside of a couple of singles, I've never heard anything by Weezer. Someone give me one track to listen to to convince me they're worth my time.

Tired of Sex

The World Has Turned and Left Me Here.

Blue and Green are both the most accesible
White has this californian vibes but is pretty great too
Pinkerton is not easy to dig but Across the Sea is a good start
Then you could follow the rest

Eh, sounds like yet another Pixies rip-off. I won't bother.

Say It Ain't So and to a lesser extent Undone (Sweater Song) are by a landslide their most popular, and accessible songs, and are both off their most popular album. Nobody is saying those though because they're too mainstream, and Sup Forums is full of hipsters.

My Name Is Jonas is unironically their most popular because of GH3.

Sweater Song sounds a lot like Bleed

This thread is proof of how shitty this board is.

alright