2.) What type of car do you drive?

>1.) Canada
>2.) 2007 Dodge Nitro

I cannot drive.

Are you disabled?

bic related

1.) Fingolia
2.) 2000 VW Golf TDI
Polo 6r? noice. Might get one of those next. The golf has only 370 tkm on it so it'll last a while before I upgrade.

no license

oh btw what the hell makes a man buy a car like that? I can think of so many nicer things you could have bought with the money that costs

yup,2013
it's a pretty indestructible shitbox,highly recommend
only thing that went wrong is the small engine cover but really that was my fault,it sorta melted

r8

I paid $2,800 CAD for it 2 years ago from a shifty Acadian, so very cheap.

Cars are necessary here though. You have to have one where I live.

i think he meant nicer cars since that the nitro is a total pos

That's pretty cheap for a 00s SUV though. OP probably didn't want to drive a shitbox through the snow

Not really. It has 4 wheel drive and a power inverter. It's a good car for the area and a great car for the price. I did have a 2001 Nissan Xterra, which was an awesome car, but it got too old.

It seems like it is the Mk4 Golf version 2. It's almost the same size, but made with modern tech. Meanwhile the newer golfs have grown to be fucking huge.

I'll admit I thought it would have been more expensive. I'm not debating having a car, I just can't imagine buying one of those. Even at that price.
this.
>OP probably didn't want to drive a shitbox through the snow
but.. that seems to be exactly what he is doing.
What's up with the offroad cars, do you actually drive in the woods or some shit?

yeah but op posted the price after that post

too old?
not a fan of nissan but an xterra would have been much better than a mid 00s fca product

you can't really blame them,safety standards changed a lot in the past 10-15 years
at least the golf isn't too pig fat now,unlike minis

1985 W124 E260
swapped with a 2.9l OM602 from a musso
5 speed manual from a w202
30l fuel cell
fuel lines next to the drivers seat

that's not a hood scoop
snorkel/exhaust?
why would you do that

would women in your cunt like my car?

Maybe explain to those of us who don't remember every MB engine code, what kind of thing is this? Is it turbo? Why aren't you using the stock fuel tank? Why are you using normie cancer meme faces?

>do you live in the woods

Pic related, my front and back dooryard. I'm 40km from the nearest anything at all, which is a very small town and 150km from the nearest thing resembling a city. It snows here from Nov-May and the roads are rough and often washed out. 4×4 is mandatory.

I used the term incorrectly, I meant a normal car.
It's hard to come by with cheap SUVs or off road vehicles. I drive a 93 Geo Tracker because of the kinds roads we got around here which are mainly cobblestone, gravel and dirt

fuck yeah we love land cruisers

Straight 5, N/A or Turbo.

Probably not, but I love it

I have a china hx35
15psi boost
It does skids
Needed a new fuel tank and didnt feel like putting in another basic old one so I bought a cell for $180
I am am normie

user check facebook, all cute babes lays in BMW and AUDI, i doubt any woman like a farmer car

it's the exhaust
needed one quick

Nissan Pathfinder 2006, I think.

how obnoxiously terrible does it sound?

if you're trying to pull a basic bitch yeah
just don't have an ugly rice rocket and you should be good to go

Fair enough, roads in rural finland aren't exactly glorious either and we have our share of snow too. I still can't imagine needing a car like that for just daily driving, but I'll believe you.

What kind of tires do you guys use? Are they like mud knobblys or snow specific tires?

Interesting.
wow.

1) flag
2) pic related

not loud at all surprisingly +
nice diesel rumble and you can talk inside the car at 100km/h

I've ran a straight through exhaust on my TDI golf (don't even ask why). It wasn't nearly as loud as the average fart can civic. Most people wouldn't even notice, but the turbo whistles quite loudly.

>i doubt any woman like a farmer car
she will change her mind when she wants a pallet of bricks or tonne of gravel moved for her

>Sbane?
>2003 Seat Ibiza

I'm a tru patriot

you don't understand seems, check prices for BMW or Audi, is a "standard" for a social class, attitude, and financial position.

lmao, that's fine for a work truck. bitches aren't into driving around with bricks.

(just messing with you, I get why you would have a car like that)

summer tires
winters aren't extreme enough to justify having 2 sets of tires plus i have no where to put them

lots of VAGinas itt
it's not a v6 is it

>diesel rumble
ok

that surely can't pass inspection
do you guys have inspection?

but bmws and audis are pretty standard cars in europe
hell they're standard here
you're thinking of bentleys

They aren't really that much more expensive than comparable cars from other makers... and even a 15 year old 5 series with chinese knock off rims seem to attract those types of girls, if you're into that.
>it's not a v6 is it
4cyl turbos are better now (IMO obviously)

> (You)
>that surely can't pass inspection
>do you guys have inspection?
Well. It shouldn't, but I've heard of guys getting away with it. I guess some inspectors don't care if isn't stupid loud.
Anyway I did get a ebay tuning muffler for the next inspection. Absolutely nothing changed, but it has the approval stamp on it so it's legal...

I am talking about expensive new cars, womans smells money better :)

PS. I don't even talk about luxury cars :D

2014 mazda 3 sedan 6 speed manual

well especially with VW n/a is much better after the whole TFSI fiasco
you guys have it easy with inspection damm

you can buy an 03 diesel base model e60 for 5k euro
non-whorish women aren't really as materialistic as you think

>you guys have it easy with inspection damm
sometimes. a lot of the rules are skipped, because ain't nobody got time for that shit.

If you want to be honest and go through all the proper procedures it's going to be hell. It took me over an hour to register my new springs. They wanted the e-approval documents (which were in german and they didn't understand shit, but they wanted them anyway), documents about wheel alignment (they wouldn't know what the numbers were before or what they should be, but they wanted them anyway) and they made a long call to the traffic ministry or some shit about can these springs, with these product numbers, be installed in this car and what should the papers say about them.

If I had just pretended nothing was changed, I'd probably gotten away with it anyway...

>inspection
this is my worst fear

seat is owned by vw yes?

Japan

Just signed to trade my 2008 Lexus IS in for a brand-new Mazda 6 diesel wagon and now looking forward to it to be delivered.
I test drove the BMW 320d too as a benchmark but I was surprised how the Mazda felt far more refined, quieter and punchier despite the 2 million yen (= $2000k ) price difference. Great value.

Israel

Yamaha YZF-R3 or my brother's Peugeot 407

Yeah you would get the quiet and nice ride only in the 5-series. But you don't get the RWD driving experience of the 3- series in most of the competitors.

>if i had just pretended nothing was changed
if only it was that easy here
a simple engine swap is harder than buying the car that the new engine is being used for

how long have you had your setup?

yes

you're not going to be doing donuts in a 520d or 320d so really who cares

One of few regrets about my current car is it's a RWD, which is not very reliable where I live during winter (it snows like hell).
I was only considering AWD spec vehicle so the renowned rear wheel drive handling of BMW doesn't count in my case.

Poland

no bully plz

Yeah I wouldn't even think about doing an engine swap.

I guess for most people the RWD doesn't matter. That's why most cars are FWD now. I'm a cheap cunt who drives furiously in corners so the 320d could be my thing for sure.

As an added bonus it could be super fun in the winter with snow and ice...

Is the Mazda AWD? I didn't know that was an option. From my experience RWD>FWD in snow... but we always have proper winter tyres in Finland so it changes things a bit.

MOOSED

pic related and few local car brand and a Honda

doesn't suburu make a special wrx wagon for the uk and japan?
that's surely more fun than a diesel 6

most cars are fwd for fuel eco standards,not power delivery

You can choose from FWD and AWD here.

>we always have proper winter tyres in Finland
Does this mean there are some countries that don't??
What kind of suicidal daredevil idiot drives on frozen roads without winter tyres in the first place???

Yes, it's called the Subaru Levorg.
But I couldn't resist the appeal of nearly the Prius-tier fuel efficiency of the Mazda diesel (20km/L).
It's incredible for a station wagon this size. More than twice better than the numbers you'd get with the Subaru.

>how long have you had your setup?
2 months circa

Turns out, a lot of people drive around on their worn out all-seasons in winter conditions.. just go check some car forums where guys are debating if they should get winter tyres for just two wheels or not at all, or maybe some snow chains...

oh right fuel economy lol
it does look good for a japanese ecobox,i hope you like it

what do you plan on doing when it's time for your inspection?

Seems like people are just crazy or too poor I guess.

>what do you plan on doing when it's time for your inspection?
build a full legal exhaust
put wood blocks to raise the front
weld the right sill
pray

Nissan R33 GTT, thinking about getting an R34 GTR or a Stagea.

good luck lad

>overpaying for what esentially is a pigger fatter r32
don't do that

But I wanna..

not only does it look like shit but every 16 year old jay direct message fan would want to suck your dick dry
r32 and spend the rest on vape juice

>ain't nobody got time for that shit

Is that just the attitude of Suomi people toward life in general?

quite sexy desu

>tfw just found out my country forbid importing used car unless it is deconstructed first parts by parts
>even for private collection