Spain is good at sports

>Spain is good at sports
Just one autist that likes to pick his butt and two teams that ride on the back of south American talent.

Germany and West Germany are the same fucking thing ffs

>tiny island
>3rd greatest olympic nation ever

WTF is Unified team?

>28 olympics
>less medals than USSR in 9 olympics

ignoring sweden and finland because they farm medals at shitty snow sports, does the hungarian gov put steroids in their tap water?

>his country doesnt have over 1,000 gold medals

bunch of countries that popped out from the soviet collapse

The former soviet union, before the IOC recognized all the new countries

nein.

>farm medals at shitty snow sports
we're lucky nobody gives a fuck about speed skating

what was the name for those nerds that participate in the olympics but dont represent any country?

Where's brazil?

Independent Olympic Athletes. They also had a refugee team in 2016

>two teams that ride on the back of south American talent.
How do you figure that? I understand Barcelona but how do you figure for Real Madrid?

The olympics are a meme. Having a good basketball team,tennis player or football team is a way bigger accomplishment than being the best at a niche sport that is practiced by 3000 people amateurishly.

>defending Olympic medals in sailing this hard
Please go

I second you, they literally give hundreds of medals to sports like swimming but only two to esports like Football. Not saying that Divegrass should have more than one medal, but it's ridiculous the amount of medals USA wins in meme sports that nobody care.

Cristiano Ronaldo is from an overseas territory of Brazil.

meh messi is ancestrally Catalan, since they have family there and thats how they were able to get close with barca.

Ronaldo is well IBERIAN you stupid nigger.

>All those former Communist countries

Were steroids good?

yeah, i remember watching Germany

:
^
)

>implying America doesn't also use roids

delete this

Literally yes doe, otherwise the USA that bought Alaska is a different USA that fought againt the British Empire.

This ranking is only summer Olympics though, otherwise Spain would be much further down.

>esports
Only a matter of time