Workout

Is it possible to get a beautiful mascular body without going to gym, using own weight and one-handed dumbells at home?

I live in a little town and the gym is too far (25km)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-KAyox4wK94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends on your definition of a beautiful muscular body. If you want big bulging muscles then most likely not.

Keep in mind though, that you can also just get a set of weights (bar + plates) and a rack at home if you have the yard space and you'll train as good as you would at any gym.

You'll probably get better help at /fit/

>Is it possible to get a beautiful mascular body without going to gym, using own weight and one-handed dumbells at home?
Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=-KAyox4wK94

>I live in a little town and the gym is too far (25km)
Walking that distance would be an excellent exercise by itself

>Average Walking Speed of Human beings 5km/h.
>Go walk 5 hours to reach the gym.

???

As a /fit/ member Id say no.
You can't make a very nice body using own weight, coz after some point you need to use bigger weight to make a muscle bigger and stronger.

Own weight excercises are actually nothing different than lifting weights at their core. You just lift a portion of your bodyweight (ex: doing push ups you lift about half your weight as doing bench press). After somep oint you need more

>gym is too far (25km)
just plow the field, peasant

yes you fuggot is called calisthetics or something like that

Honestly, this.

Yes you can. Eat at a surplus and read about exercise variations and progressions, when an exercise is so hard you can barely do two reps it means that there is room for improvement so overcoming it will make you stronger, which translates into bigger muscles. Don't listen to broscience faggots who say you can only get big by lifting, calisthenics is another way to achieve it but don't expect get results faster. That's literally the only difference between the two

Probably yes, but will take years
Also /fit/ will tell you to roid

Lose fat by diet control and look up convict conditioning (it's a book about bodyweight training).
Don't use /fit/, it's full of roiders and fat LARPers

even at the gym you can't, you need to take steroids to get that

good post but that liamrosen dot com link in the sticky there is very informative
you're spot on about diet though, it really is 85% of the battle. the problem is, at a certain point dieting without exercise will make you look like a skinnyfat twink so you need to do some form of physical activity.

Depends on what you think is a good muscular body. I believe you can get close to a 40cm biceps with a defined body all by yourself

As a /fit/ member your retarded. Look up gymnasts or calisthenics. Their are other ways to build muscle then weight training.

That's why I said do bodyweight training

ya gotta eat big to get big comeon 4 scoops and leave humanity behind

>replying to wetbacks

Kek

>doing gymnastics

lol I'm not a faggot

>calinsthetics

t. Cameron Delucia

sorry if I implied you didn't, I was just reiterating what you said. I disagree a little about /fit/ though, if you wade through the bullshit you can find decent information. also I wasn't aware that /fraud/ had that many people? thought they are all on fitmisc

Gymnastics makes you big

>16 miles is too far away

OP ya ass is being lazy. Is there no public transportation serving your town? Surely there has to be a free bus operations serving your area

Gymnastics is god tier.
Best body and you hang out with super flexible gymnastic chicks for a natural boost to your testosterone from all the urges to impregnate those fitties

Dude maybe he lives in a rural area. Not every part of the world is NYC or Amsterdam where you have a trillion different transportation choices

Dear OP,

one-legged squats, push-ups, pull-ups, mountain climbers, sprinting, calf-raises and lots of lean protein