Why do Jews live forever? Especially the evil ones?

Why do Jews live forever? Especially the evil ones?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because they dont beleive in god

life clings to them like disease because fear of death is the only thing they know

I think there was a study that found Ashkenazi Jews tend to live longer. I dont where it is, but I saw it somewhere on reddit. Jews practiced eugenics early in their history.

Totally not keeping the genectic therapies for themselves!

HOW DO WE DEFEAT THEM??
THEY'RE FUCKING OP

All that quality Healthcare from their billions. One of those Rothschilds is on his 5th or 6th heart

source?

worldnewsdailyreport.com/david-rockefellers-sixth-heart-transplant-successful-at-age-99/

Even considering the medical tech we KNOW about a multi billionaire could afford to string his life along another 10-20 years than the average man. Who fucking knows what sort of virgins blood xray machines these cunts have available to them..

Hell If I was a rich fuck I'd hire a bunch of STEM cucks to specifically research ways to keep me healthy

How the fuck is Kissinger evil? Chris Hitchens can eat a dick, Kissinger made commie killing an art form

Kissinger used hebraic shamanism to steal LyfeEssynceâ„¢ from hitchens

Jews are ridiculously afraid of death.

When they amass a large enough pile of shekles, they magically start living off the time that was cut short from the six gorrilion lost in the holocaust.

The evil must produce life enhancing chemicals for them or something.

What are they going to do when all that time runs out?

Because we're the superior race

Lack of physical daring, generally speaking.

That's at least six million from now user....

The Rockefellers are baptists.

only the good die young

Blood of infants. I'm not even joking.

He's a Jew in spirit

They suck the life out of their own young.

I've been thinking, and, what if they're god's favorites. Like he has to keep his promise, right? And we're just a bunch of Europeans. Not the descendants of Abraham, neither are the Arabs I suppose... Poor Arabs...

It's actually a lot worse than some of the memes lead us to believe...

Agreed. Kissinger was nixon approved.
OP is a SJW faggot

Jesus, and i thought he was an old fuck when 9/11 happened

>Why do Jews live forever?

Satan is scared to lose his empire if he takes them in.
And thank you goyim for your 23andme gene info.

don't mock God. look what happened to your motherland after your Queen knighted an open homosexual.

Love is the answer ! OR Vampire Hunter Kit !

Why?

With mods

Because you can't have money in the realm of the unliving

It's their punishment for mocking Jesus as he was crucified.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew