Bans hip hop and blames black culture

>bans hip hop and blames black culture

Why are Chinese so insecure? They can’t handle a bit of hip hop so the go and ban the whole thing?

Guess the Chinese are stuck with shit like this then

youtube.com/watch?v=78FgFp1Gi9I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WLPLXxHrVXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is actually a genius move. by banning hip hop culture from the mainstream, it will be forced underground. instead of being culture vultures, they might just make some really creative stuff

its just a shame none of us will hear any of it

basically

>its just a shame none of us will hear any of it

Then what's the fucking point?

Because China understands that black culture is subhuman. They're doing the right thing.

nice

>bans hiphop
He only banned degenerate normie hip-hop, artsy/woke shit is still allowed
>blames black culture
He blamed rich chinese teenagers ripping off black culture

Because rap culture breeds drug use and glorifies violence. Not every culture is keen on allowing subculture to corrupt their people, you should learn to be more tolerant.

Who's your favorite Xi-approved rapper, Sup Forums? I think mine would be Aesop Rock.

China banned ALL hip hop.

Also the guy who was responsible for getting it banned blamed black culture as a whole.

A Tribe Called Quest, Mos Def, the list could go on

Proofs? Western sources are extremely vague about how much they've banned

>rapping in a tonal language
The barrier to entry for making good rap is high. Even more so when your language sounds hideous.

>proofs

Why did you make bald-faced lies here

>dodging the question
Where are the proofs kiddo

Why'd you make bald-faced lies, faggot, then you have the audacity to ask for proofs?

Not an argument

>arguments

Implying you made any. You still haven't provided proofs for this

might as well respond with dubs

This is actually really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=WLPLXxHrVXg

I'm not a fan of Mandarin and talk shit about it all the time, but this rapper actually uses the language to his advantage. Shame that guys like him don't get the spotlight but no-talent retards like Kris Wu is making tens of millions

He should have banned all pop music and then ordered mass executions for anyone breaking the law.

They didn't ban hip-hop for its own sake, they banned it because Chinese rappers were making anti-government songs.