doesn't own a cellphone or uses email

> doesn't own a cellphone or uses email
>Wears scarf and suite everywhere

Is he the most pretentious insuffrable cunt in Hollywood?

>Tries too hard to be like Kubrick

>implying he actually doesn't have a cellphone or use email

It's all publicist bullshit to make him look more "artiste"

so he just uses a landline to connect to people across distance? or letters? or only face to face conversations?

He wears an entire SUITE?!?

He looks like he prefers ass to ass conversations by how he dresses.

He's a big guy!

I only speak face to face. Fuck the government and Jewgle.

I like his principles/gimmicks so much that it's a pity his films are of so little worth to me.

> doesn't own a cellphone or uses email

Is this what Nolanfags actually believe?

Nah he's many times better than the unoriginal, bland jews who put out endless sequels and reboots that this boards eats up

Go back to /r/movies you cum guzzling kike apologist

Doesn't make good films, movies, or flicks either.

YOU go back to /r/movies you Nolanfag

>no mr abrams please make another sequel/reboot/generic pleb sci-fi trash movie I can circlejerk over with my fa/tv/irgin friends! please mr abrams!

You clearly got your information from a reddit post you ignorant cunt.

No, he is not pretending to be a caveman that the "evil technology" is bad while he pushes the technology in the industry constantly.

He only prefers to do business with his actors/crew face to face rather than doing hour long conversations over the phone like the rest do.

You clearly got this info from some moviecirclejerk thread on reddit so feel free to go BACK

kek

This desu, give me Interstellar or Inception over another shitty Star Wars film any day

Does he know about baneposting?

>Being this defensive

Why you mad, Nolan fag

Of courshe

>Well, I’ve never used email because I don’t find it would help me with anything I’m doing. I just couldn’t be bothered about it. As far as the cellphone goes, it’s like that whole thing about "in New York City, you’re never more than two feet from a rat" — I’m never two feet from a cellphone. I mean, we’ll be on a scout with 10 people and all of them have phones, so it’s very easy to get in touch with me when people need to. When I started in this business, not many people had cellphones, I didn’t have one, I never bothered to get one and I’ve been very fortunate to be working continuously, so there’s always someone around me who can tap me on the shoulder and hand me a phone if they need to. I actually really like not having one because it gives me time to think. You know, when you have a smartphone and you have 10 minutes to spare, you go on it and you start looking at stuff

>....he said, on an imageboard on the internet.

Fucking annoying