So... the wall is gonna be built?

nbcnews.com/politics/congress/house-gop-approves-1-6-billion-trump-s-wall-n787271
jamiedupree.blog.ajc.com/2017/07/27/house-approves-1-6-billion-for-trump-border-wall-as-part-of-spending-minibus/
globalnews.ca/news/3630293/house-donald-trump-funds-border-wall-construction/

this has gone too far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA
youtube.com/watch?v=K_P9PR5ckFk
youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FDHBFRBN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a symbolic meme wall anyway, with no real function.

Yes but there will be a lot of money wasted for no reason that could be used for pay the education of people (americans) who can't... or build public hospitals for low resource people (americans).

>1.6 billion for a fence

The walls in Israel, Hungary, Serbia and Croatia worked very well for the purpose they were built for.

> and then he said, "Mexico will pay fo it"

How about the legal immigration reform? Is it going to happen?

Those walls didn't cost 1.6 billion dollars which could be used on more important things

Wow, it could pay for a whopping 10000 people to get worthless bachelors degrees in Intersectional Islamic Feminism with a minor in Privilege checking

Wew memes are becoming reality

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
i forgot that
youtube.com/watch?v=4ud3iDCZ_MA

I doubt that. The democrats won't budge on anything that isn't "amnesty".

That's not how the budget works. If something that needs funding it will get it Regardless of what else gets funded.

No.

Trump said he wants more H2A visas

Border security/immigration is important and probably the most important thing right now.

bro, most of the illegals came to usa by planes and then overstaying his visas time... how i know it? my entire family did that... when i finish my university i'll do the same... the wall is useless.

this video will explain you what i mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_P9PR5ckFk

45% came from south of the border on foot. So yes it is a problem. I'm not saying just focus on the wetbacks but to say "its just airplanes" is stupid.

Also with climate change it's only going to get worse. Very soon we'll see a migration like we are seeing in europe and we'll be happy to have that wall there.

kek, well... if your people thinks the wall will works, then do it... is your money after all.

we voted for it.
Besides we spent 120 billion on iraq. Whats 12 on a wall?

Trump is a fucking idiot.
I cannot believe he made it to the US presidency.

>only guy to say something agaisnt venezuela
hes already light years better than obama

Your dislike of brown people is not more important than our general welfare

It's their money, let em piss it away if they want.

t. lives in maine in his 90% white neighborhood

Your country had food riots less than 15 years ago. You have no right to speak.

Those illegals are a danger to our welfare.

kek, america had even more riots than argentina... stfu.

>comparing the most powerful country in the history of mankind to a random spic shithole even more backwards than its neighbors

Yep, you really have it bad it seems.

yeah but they were nigger riots.

This is a PUBLIC WORKS project. It'l make jobs.

Is the plan to still put solar panels on it?

Sorry for your international humiliation your nation collectively feels because President Trump exposed Mexicans to be a bunch of criminal welfare leeches of whom Americans wants 20 feet of concrete between.

>45% came from south of the border on foot. So yes it is a problem.

and now that 45% will enter by plane

congrats you played yourself

idk, I honestly didn't even think Trump would get this far.

Let's talk when you fatties stop arming our cartels with your greasy weapons

>Poor Southern Mexicans can afford plane tickets
ok.

>international humiliation
thats on you

You really have no fucking clue, do you autist
All I need to do is request a credit card, pay for the ticket using this credit card and forfeit the obligation, ythe bank will never find me because I'd be hypothetically living off the grid

I knew americans were not but you are a special kind

>Coyote to cross the border: $7.000
>Ticket for the plane to usa: $10.000

Sure they will... do you really think that people cross the border for free? that's cartel territory.

$1.6 Billion won't even cover for 1/100th of a project the scope lel

also, before you claim no one has done that, tons of people do the same with big convenience stores like elektra and coppel, they get a credit there, buy a living room or whatever for their family and go back to the US

not that I'd need to because I easily accpeted in Canada legally

stop posting, you're embarrassing every American flag on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY

@28:50

most people didn't think he would finish the first debate.

Narcotics are you national industry.

What's the point? Los Estados Unidos is already part of Latin America

no more visas for uneducated poor. The thing I don't understand is why you spics get so mad when we want to defend ourselves from your trash? You should ask yourself why everyone leaves.

I seriously can't understand why anybody would be for illegal immigration.

>the bank will never find me because I'd be hypothetically living off the grid
You have pretty terrible banks if they hand out credit cards to every Mexican peasant who ask for one. Also from the way you're making things sound, the repay rate must be about zero. No wonder Mexico's economy is shit.

eric holder isn't in charge anymore.

Between the two of you, Mexico looks like the sane country at the moment.

anti-american bias and envy. We're used to it and we don't care.

Such a brilliant businessman, our president.

>no more visas for uneducated poor
kek, good luck with that.

>tourist visas
>difficult to get
lol, delusional again

Banks will give you a credit card no matter what, thats how banking works, they are not losing anything because Fiat money is valueless

you should leave the basement and find out how the world actually works, autist

>1.6 billion dollars on degrees in gender studies
nah. Our education system is so fucked because the feds started guaranteeing loans, I don't want them to get even more involved

He really is, he manipulated the left daily. He can set them off for days over a tweet. They fall for the bait everytime.

>Our education system is so fucked because the feds started guaranteeing loans
huge retard post to the point where I'm left questioning if you even passed Middle School

moreover

>beliving american banks are moral and responsable

kek, what an autist you really are

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis

>Get credit card
>Buy shit, charge credit card
>Don't pay the bank back when the bill is due
>This is totally okay it's Mexican economics 101

>nothing personnel kid

So...this is the power of the mexican

lmao

sure showed em' bud

I know and it's get really fucking frustrating.

see >deluded 'tist somehow belives the US government and american citizens pay their debt in full
lol
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/FDHBFRBN

sperg more and stay BTFO, autist

This.
He's weathered political faux pas that would completely annihilate any other politicians

which are just as american as pedro and you.

his point doesn't apply because more mexicans are moving back to mexico, their farmers got BTFO with NAFTA 10-15 years ago, and they import food from us. And it's northern mexico with its lower population and factory-oriented economies that will be hit hardest by climate change.

I remember the same nonsense the left used against bush. He was both the dumbest person on earth and the smartest genius ever.

They don't count. They don't contribute.

>bush was a genius
american """""""""""""""""""""""intellectuals"""""""""""""""""""""""

If the predictions even come true.

>their farmers got BTFO with NAFTA 10-15 years ago, and they import food from us.
which is no longer going to happen if the sperg you have as a president actually repeals NAFTA

The average person doesn't use federal reserve as their bank you idjut. A system of constantly lending out credit cards, people BUYING stuff with those credit cards but the banks never getting any money back would leave your country in perpetual Venezuela tier depression.

the left both accused him of being a literal retard but also caused the biggest conspiracy of mankind with 9/11 and Iraq oh and Stealing the election.

>more mexicans are moving back to mexico, their farmers got BTFO with NAFTA 10-15 years ago, and they import food from us

That's the whole point. He's not talking about the next 5 years, he's talking about 50 years in the future, with an already developed global warming, arable land going to shit all around the tropics and not enough food supply on a global scale to support even a fourth of our current population. However, people don't want to starve, so they move from their non producing land to a more productive one. And that's how you get a migrant crisis a la Europe, or a potential war like Pakistan - India

>the left
>9/11 conspiracy
I dunno man, something seems off with that statement

the 9/11 conspiracy pushed by the left.
>He let it happen to take us into iraq
ect.

>The average person doesn't use federal reserve as their bank you idjut.
and? do you understand the implications of a government being heavily endebted with a private institution, especially one as powerful as the federal reserve?

Do you belive the US government can engage in actions that will stop the federal reserve from gaining more leverage over the US politics? One being allowing the flow of illegal immigrants?

>people BUYING stuff with those credit cards but the banks never getting any money back would leave your country in perpetual Venezuela tier depression.
sounds like you are speaking from experience
see

It's why the wall needs to be built.

Nice. We will follow suit, especially to our mexican border version.

>get a credit card
>enter as a tourist
>stay

>and Mexico is gonna pay for it

I don't see anything wrong with the Wall, you can even put solar panels on it and other cool stuff. I don't even go to USA nor I want to.

As long you build the Wall in your territory, with your money, who gives a shit?

They will in some form and if not thats ok too. I would have no problem paying for it as long as it gets built.

>and then he said " It just got higher"

>It's okay guys they will I swear! Besides, it doesn't matter so long as the wall gets built r-right?

>I'm not a liar I just gave out some alternative facts!

>all the cleetus and pedro arguing itt

this 2bh the complaint most mexicans have are a leader from another country trying to blackmail us into paying something for him not really the wall

water desalination will save us

and they can get deported

just because they can doesn't mean they might

they can and often are. your people are not very... bright.

Are you going to hire Indians to help you build the wall?

Because I don't think americans will do that hard work.

Diversity is good! Diversity is a strength!

>they often are

the American south wouldn't be of hispanic majority if they often were deported

yeah, and the Netherlands also funds a lot of unconventional farming like hydroponics and such
but you still need large amounts of capital, cheap energy, and even then, it will not be enough to guarantee truckloads of food and water for everybody
also, let's say the US pays for desalination plants, is the government going to say, "wellp, we have to build 10 times more of these plants to supply the rest of the world and keep the ball rolling" or "we can't cover the entire globe demand for water"?

m8 this thread already ended let Cleetus over here masturbate to Kek or whatever

most labourers are still american.

i don't think any southern state is majority hispanic, except for maybe new mexico.

wat? i'm only 3 posts in, pedro.