Celtic play FC Astana in the first leg of the Champions League play-off

Celtic play FC Astana in the first leg of the Champions League play-off.

POST STREAMS

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40936642
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kick off is 19:45

Match report:
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40936642

Come on the Celtic

but why would I watch a bunch of literallywhos and astana when I could watch napoli-nice?
unless I was a child-botherer obviously

>bitton at cb

ah well it was fun while it lasted lads :(

Are Celtic fans aware that Brenny will leave as soon as he gets a half-decent offer from a PL club? He's up here to win "trophies".

I'm from the future. This is the group that Celtic get.

Bayern
Man Utd
Celtic
Roma

Are you aware he loves the club?

I'm sure. Just like he loves Liverslip.

No. He has always loved Celtic.

>he pays for access to beIN sports

Yeah but he got sacked from Liverpool

I agree he will eventually return to the epl but you get the feeling he wants to have a genuine run in a European competition with Celtic before he does

Up the Celts

>
He's staying for 10IAR

I don't know why he doesn't just stay at Celtic desu. If he manages a club in England and it's above the level of the SPL (say anything higher than League 2) he'll just get exposed again.

>pays

>exposed
>would've won the league if not for slippard

>league 2 level
>pretending brenny didn't EXPOSE poop in the group stage last year

are you perhaps a seething rangers fan?

Yeah he was exposed badly at Swansea

its a complete farce and disgrace that these cunts are in uefa

Just look at their fans in the stadium. Every one of them looks Chinese. Its genuinely laughable

Imagine these cunts cunts or Qarabag in the Champions League instead of Celtic and FC Kobenhavn. Fucking disgraceful

Really? I thought it might have been when they were 3-0 up and cruising against Palace, but then they remembered they were Liverpool and that Rodgers was a meme so they drew 3-3.

>Blaming one match across a 38 game season

Sad.

I'll be honest, I liked it when he said they (Liverpool) weren't a counter attacking side who rely on set pieces, but then come the end of the season they scored more goals from counter attacks, set pieces and penalties than any other side.

>implying Poop hasn't been thoroughly exposed by playing in a non-meme league
>Just like Rodgers was

>Use Martinez tactics
>Take credit
>le brendog face

NICE

BASED SHITPOSTER

The huns are ABSOLUTELY SEETHING tonight.

Get rekt literally whos

>Can't disprove anything
>Say he's mad
>Declare self victorious

SNP supporter by any chance?

>celtics season is literally over already
woah

Celtic are really showing these part-time Kazakh binmen & postmen how to play.

Why is that ?

SEETHING

No one is trying or wants to argue with you

We're here to point and laugh you seething hun weirdo

I'm not trying to cause trouble. I stated a stone cold fact and I got a load of angry abuse back by knuckle draggers who can't accept reality. It hurts that we can't be amigos.

Dailly reminder that Rangers failures Joe Garner and Martyn Waghorn are currently top scorers for the Championships joint 1st team

Its an absolute fucking bin of a league. Celtic Rangers and Aberdeen would be top 3 in it comfortably

>no domestic competition
>too shit for CL
might get EL i guess

>the seething english hun weirdo still wants to argue

Genuinely sad!

Nobody really cares pal , there must be another thread you can go and annoy

Try and match last year's unbeaten record I guess but I see your point

I think celtic have a chance of making the knockout stages of cl this year , and if we end up in the el we could push into the latter rounds

>Astana
>no Aru
>no Fulgsang
>no Cataldo

>Every one of them looks Chinese.
I genuinely don't get this. Aren't they a near eastern team? Why do they look far eastern?

Wouldn't be a Scottish football thread without a couple of English nonces trying to get bites with their chronic patter would it?

They're asian. They've got a border with China

Something to do with Kazakhstan being pretty much in the far east. They don't belong in UEFA

I've just blatantly stated I'm not here to cause animosity and still you don't seem to understand. I'm here to support Celtic because they're representing my country.
Do I support Celtic normally? No, I don't, but that doesn't mean I want to denigrate anyone else who does.

Protip: To the people who do support Celtic "denigrate" means 'put down'.

Forgot pic. Same as all the other -stan countries in that area. They belong in the Asian confederation.

I just wish celtic were in the EPL

>Scotland
>playing for UEFA instead of CONCACAF

Imagine SKA in UCL

SEETHING

Didn't read lmao

Old Firm fans truly are a scourge to Scotland.

The spfl would actually be pretty competitive this year if Celtic weren't in it

Lol absolute joke they're allowed in UEFA

I don't think Celtic doing well is of any benefit to the SPFL, if that's why you're supporting them. Sure it might slightly improve the coefficient but that's being sandbagged by other clubs' poor performances in the Europa League, and the reward money Celtic gets in the comp just widens the gulf between the other teams. It's £1.5mil just to participate in the champions league proper.

UEFA probably lets them in so they can be cannon fodder in WC qualifying groups, and justify getting 13 World Cup slots.

It always would've been since Rangers got relegated. Maybe other clubs like Dundee Utd would be up as well because they wouldn't have been predatorised.

Yeah but this year in particular rangers hibs hearts and Aberdeen look fairly on par with one another - it would be an interesting race

>relegated

kek, right

Yeah Europa League spots will be fun to watch

If they'd kept Ciftci GMS and Armstrong, all signed from Utd.

They're just done buying Hayes from Aberdeen n aw just to kill the competition in the league.

GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL

SEETHING!

Which PL team will Leltic get rekt by in the group stages? There's 5 to choose from.

They'll be in a group with Real Madrid and Liverpool.

Meh who cares
celtic cant comfortably compete with any spanish or english team
if anything they overperform considering the money they get

Is Bray coming on?

>the seething english hun is still here

Hahahahahaaha

I hope Man U

they'll get pumped by anyone come the group stages though - bit of a step up from Kazakh farmers.

They competed evenly enough with the richest team in England last year tbqh

you don't actually believe he's english do you?

sitting in some council flat in glasgow.

English ppl dont care about spl idiosyncrasies fyi

Celtic would put any English team up against it desu

They always do when they play in the cl

Borat

BTFO
T
F
O

spee can slag off Scottish football (and for good reason) but at least the fans are true white football fans from Scotland..

unlike the EPLEL which has stands full of asians, blacks and chinese tourists with 'half and half' scarfs

Too bad half of them are all bigots to be fair whether they're fenians or huns

Who do u support ?

Ukip

Hearts

You are a bunch of fucking bigots yourselves so button it

Salmond's a Hearts supporter so idk

Even if they were I don't think that exonerates Celtic or Rangers for doing it. If anything it makes the spl more of a shitshow than it already is

Don't think I ever remember any rangers fans running onto the pitch and attacking Neil Lennon

Don't think Celtic fans have invaded the pitch and attacked rangers fans in manys a year yet hearts did it two seasons ago

Hearts and hibs fans give out like fuck about the old firm but if anything they are more scummy and bitter

That's fine well thanks for proving my point that the SPL is full of bigots.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeo!

>Salmond's [...]
>supporting a liar and a blackmailer who paid for a report about the fact there is only 30 years left of supplies in the North Sea to shut the fuck up until 2 weeks AFTER the Independence vote

Lmaoing at you lad. That's just a negative.

I never said I support Salmond.

I was just saying that a traditionally proddie club would be unlikely to produce individuals with such republican/anti-union sympathies but the other user seems to have proven that otherwise.

Football attracts it's fair share of assholes no matter what league , give it a rest

You'll be resting in a shallow grave if you don't hush your lip, son.

Fair enough

I still don't get it. Wasn't Borat from Kazakhstan? There were no far-easterners in his village or in the film.

Yer team's deed mate, beat it!