Is whalesave the next great American sport?

Is whalesave the next great American sport?

Your grandchildren will be brown and there is nothing you can do about it.

Your grandchildren will be headless and there's nothing you can do about it

F

i can't even tell what side of her body she's laying on. i guess that's why the paper only showed a close up of her face, she must have been a blimp.

honestly though it might've been a real whale at first, until I saw the sign and realised those people weren't dressed for the beach

Not being American nor Mexican there's something I can't quite get my head around. Why did people cry when Trump said Mexico was a shit country and the people were garbage (paraphrased)? Why did they then say there was nothing wrong with Mexico or Mexicans and to prove it they would immediately emigrate to Canada if Trump won the Presidency? Why after that, and obviously after not going through with their empty threat, did they then cry about Mexicans being sent back to Mexico when there's nothing wrong with Mexico (as evidenced by none of them actually going there)?
How many times were these people dropped on their head as children? How do they make it through life (assuming that's what they call it) being this retarded? No wonder they want the state to look after them.

Mexico is SO great, that people constantly leave it and go to other countries to tell others how great it is.

>what you see on instagram vs what you see in real life

I find cucking more fun.

they want mexicans and everyone else to stay because they think the country should be "culturally enriched". they use our immigration policies during the industrial revolution as an example of what should happen in a completely different modern society. they're just highly emotional, and unwilling to associate politically with conservatives to such an extreme extent that they'll flat-out deny plain truths.

I wish these fucking whores and numales had moved to Canada

>its current year guys we can continue our free market policies like open borders

Hmm you and the left arent much different

>400 lbs kissless virgins Internet avengers whiterace master race

because it's all virtue signalling and the only minorities liberals are comfortable around are the top 1% of them.
all worthwhile women end up with successful alpha males anyways, so the kids of those race mixing just end up being half-white with good minority genes.

you think 5'10" blonde chicks are having kids with some 5'6" Mexican hobbit? hell no, they are having kids with the 6'0" Mexican ex-boxer that started his own roofing company or some shit. the white women that go full retard and have kids with low-value minority men are trash anyways. it works both ways: you think some successful white guy is marrying some fat, obnoxious latina chick? nope, he's marrying the conservative smokeshow latina.

tl;dr the best genes of each race end up mixing

>having open borders is a central tenet of capitalism
uhhhhhhhhh what

there's no reasoning with people

also if you're a liberal political candidate and you promise amnesty, you'll get mexican-american votes and future mexican votes

>be united statian
>be so fat you literally die
Lmfaoooo

>thinks he represents capitalism because hes anti communist

You clearly havent read Adam Smith or Say. Like Smith said

"All systems either of preference or of restraint, therefore, being thus completely taken away, the obvious and simple system of natural liberty establishes itself of its own accord. Every man, as long as he does not violate the laws of justice, is left perfectly free to pursue his own interest his own way, and to bring both his industry and capital into competition with those of any other man, or order of men"

what? i don't think you understand what i posted.

Context ?

When did they ever say Mexico was nice? They said Mexico has a lot of problems. Thus it makes sense that people would try to leave it and that they aren't necessarily bad people.

the idea of americans moving to canada if they dont like the president is complete bullshit. there has never been a noticeable change in american immigration to canada during years a new president came into power.

>violate the laws of justice
you mean like a sovereign group of people establishing who and who can't enter their country? like those laws? or what about the immigrants that don't work, actively seek to violate laws, and are even subsidized by the government, i.e. the """""refugees"""" from the middle east and africa?

*who can

Landwhale went to a protest, stood in the road and couldn't get out of the way of oncoming traffic

Anti immigration laws are not just. Just because something is law doesnt make it right. Obviously he was not referring to your anti immigrant laws.