What if the X-Men had magical abilities instead of superpowers?

>What if the X-Men had magical abilities instead of superpowers?

>Brilliant idea!

>>What if the X-Men had magical abilities instead of superpowers?

Scarlet Witch, Pixie and Illyana have magic powers, and Storm was a vampire once.

Wasn't Harry Potter just a mix between X-Men and Star Wars with magic throw in?

X-Men, Star Wars and Twilight

>first harry potter book 1997
>first harry potter movie 2001
>first Twilight book 2005

Good job dumbass.

Same shit.

No.

>Storm was a vampire once.
Wasn't that Jubilee?

Jubilee is still currently a vampire depowered of her original mutant powers.
Ororo was a vampire after being bitten by Dracula in one arc only

Goblet of TWEEN DRAMA - 2005
TWEEN DRAMA of the Phoenix - 2007
The TWEEN DRAMA Prince - 2009

And no, the argument books came before twilight doesn't count. The books weren't cringy tweenfests.

Geez, this can't be real. Are their readers held for complete retards?

>And no, the argument books came before twilight doesn't count.

Why, because then you'd have no argument? Fucking retard.

It's more like 'what if we wrote a terrible story to be sardonically kooky and poorly mashed-up for, and every single adult (except for the fairy godmother who takes you away to your true perfect chosen child destiny) is an aloof meek manchild, and our cast of heroes will be as nervous and autistic as humanly possible'

British youth media is the absolute most creepy, porcelain, passionless, judgemental and soft-spoken shit ever. Between this, Harry Potter, Lemony Snickett and etc I can't help but notice that British adults keep selling their youth the idea that happiness is escaping to a fairy-tale alternate dimension where the adults aren't beauracratic clueless brain-dead Brits.

Sounds like you just described Isekai

It's a boring movie about people running around a dark building hitting each other on the head, I have the sword, NO now I have the sword. A brutal assault of apathetic filmmaking catered to zero expectations, movies to text to.

Pretty much. I don't like Isekai anyways but the British flavor is just the worst.

Lewis Carroll started this trend.

It's just odd to me that so many adults write like this, really going out of their way to describe to children that adult Britain is all complacent clueless pacifists who are in total denial about anything that is remotely productive or aware. It tells me that they hate this about themselves. Either that or they know it sells.

>What if the X-Men had magical abilities instead of superpowers and instead of an old gay, the mentor for the prodigies is a 10/10 woman of Ophelia tier femininity?

>Either that or they know it sells.
Both.

Professor X isn't gay, Magnetar is. Or at least his actor (McKellan, not Fassbender).

Why is he in the wheelchair then, if it's not from being split open like a coconut by the beast?

Also

>Implying assbender doesn't suck the D on the down low