RLM sucks ass

>crypto sjws
>pathetic, overweight manchildren
>trite, chucklefuck sense of humor
>no original or thought-provoking insight into the movies they're reviewing
>Rich's laugh gets annoying and I imagine it'd be troubling to have a retard always laughing like that around you IRL
The original Mr Plinketts were OK but pretty much everything else they've done since is horrible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uJgfxlgUIZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look its rlm hate thread #426
Getting a bit obvious there disney shill

This.

They shit all over every movie yet Space Cop is the biggest pile of shit ever created.

They love Disney flicks user. And they review all of them.

Loved the early Plinkett reviews and Half in the Bag up to the Resident Evil movies where it peaked. After that they got too popular, their egos massive and they started to introduce people I had zero interest in.

The HitB's I check out every now and then are still decent but it's not quite the same, they've changed.

stupid animeposter

Yeah they sure loved Rogue One

>I stopped liking them because they got popular and I have to be a contrarian faggot

not that guy, but after a while they had a drop in quality and they stopped following the sam principle they used to criticise movies in the plinkett reviews.
They look very arbitrary to me now, and mike looks like just not interested.

>I stopped liking them because they got popular

You interpreted that wrong. Since you're special I'll type it in a manner you can understand.

>they got popular
>that popularity affected their future content in a direction I didn't like
>start losing interest in them

How has popularity changed them? They still act the same as they always have.

They nailed R1 thou. What a shitty piece of flick.

>crypto sjws

>It's a stupid faggot gets triggered and hates RLM now because they made fun of something he liked or his kike political candidate or he can't understand sarcasm thread

Stick to your chink cartoons and never ever knowing the touch of a woman who you didn't pay to touch you, you fucking retarded faggot.

>They shit all over every movie yet Space Cop is the biggest pile of shit ever created
>A person must be able to do something perfectly to be able to criticize it

I bet you loved Roger Ebert too after making retarded statements like that. Well, lets see your film review channel, user. You gotta be really good at it if you're on here talking shit about them by your own logic.

So am I to assume you've never shit on any movie ever because you haven't made a better one yourself?

>I don't like a thing so I need to make a thread to talk about it

what did he mean by this

New Plinkett up

youtu.be/uJgfxlgUIZY

>I watch every RLM video but pretend to hate them on Sup Forums so I can feel like I have superior taste to other anons
Nice thread, dipshit.

>Bawwww Rogue One was good

They took the bitch off cause everyone was calling her a fat fucking pig

>crypto sjws
Please expand on that

He's probably talking about when Mike made fun of his Trumpfu's speech pattern

And the CONSTANT Trump bashing

>CONSTANT
I don't think you know what that word means, Trumfag. So you're okay with them making fun of AIDS and rape, but GOD FORBID they make an innocent joke about the president elect. Grow a backbone you fucking pussy.

A guy whose trying to bring the country back and unite it is worth more than AIDS and rape

I'm pretty sure he was being ironic, looks like he's not the only one who needs to grow a backbone

>crypto SJW
>crypto______
>Sup Forums will adopt Marxist rhetoric as long as you use it against them first
You can't just fill in the missing parts of someone's argument with frog DNA. Haven't you seen Jurassic Park?

back to Sup Forumsddit

Real talk, boys.

Do they have episodes of BOTW that aren't on youtube? They seem to make jokes/references to movies that are not on the youtube playlist fairly often.

>Do they have episodes of BOTW that aren't on youtube?
No. The episodes are numbered in the thumbnails. Every one of them is on youtube.

The playlists are kind of fucky/incomplete in my experience and some videos are from before they used YouTube and are uploaded way out of order. there should be a BOTW episode guide over at the rlm subreddit iirc.

google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RLm4KFVa3YeqlKHT4C3u5ZaqjZBIMwhhUSzkAFkMCq0/edit?usp=sharing

I kinda hate this picture. Jessie looks like she's the main focus of RLM while she's just Mike's hotpocket.

>Jessie looks like she's the main focus of RLM
>implying she isn't

and 3 other films they own