Does anyone have a good explanation as to why all modern white male pop stars devolve into wiggers?

Does anyone have a good explanation as to why all modern white male pop stars devolve into wiggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdx7gN1UyX0
youtu.be/7z6pdjCalc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His tattoos look like a middle schooler's notebook.

Black culture music is popular in usa so you make more money.

who here belieber?

youtube.com/watch?v=gdx7gN1UyX0

>dump a pure, innocent leaf in our Africa-lite neighbour
>he becomes tainted by them

No surprise 2bh

Because pop "stars". Who fucking cares. You have debased your race posting this fucking tripe. Get some fucking culture.

I have no idea (((who))) could be behind this. Surely its a clever marketing gimmick (((record label executives))) use to manipulate youths.

Western culture is dead. Neoliberals don't have values, so a strong subculture in black america was able to enter the mainstream.

it's those damn jews

>that pure (((coincidence))) made in israel mark
nice

Can someone explain why a famous celebrity who has millions of dollars has some of the cheapest poorly done tattoos I've ever seen?

Because he is a fucking idiot...

Damn it. I'd rather have greased lightnings with leathers than all these wiggers and exposing their underwears.

Drugs booze women and oh yea that zzzirup. Causes lose of whiteness and causes muh dick.

Because he was 12 when he became famous and 15 when his popularity peaked (or some age close to those). He stopped maturing at some point between those years.

they have adapted to african culture

I'm not saying it's Jews but it's Jews.

im mostly asking why someone who could clearly afford quality tattoos got cheep ass doodles instead of good artwork on his body

He probably thinks his time is to valuable to do more than one multiple hour session

So the artist rushes out some piece of shit and hopes hes satisfied

> debased your race
Kek, oh look it's fucking Peru

He's actually gotten over that shit lately.

His new album was p good, he posts a lot of nature shit on his social media and is disassociating himself from the world slowly.

I think he's redpilled. He just can't be vocal becuase that would kill his career.

youtu.be/7z6pdjCalc0

Run niggerniggernigger. Yea he's over it since they pinched his nuts.

>His new album was p good
kek

How old is he? I grew out of wiggerdom in my early 20s