first for Pats repeat

second for Pats go back to pre 2000 Pats

The Philadelphia Eagles

5th for best Pat ever.

FREE ZEKE!

>not 5th
>not the best Pat ever
well it fits I guess

I mean even the accusers own friend says Zeke never touched her, accuser got in a fight with a different bitch, and she tried to get her to lie for her to the police.

This is fact, how can the NFL despite this and all the other evidence showing this is all a fabricated set up? And for boobjobs no less?

This is pure retardation.

I counted OP for some reason.

because if Zeke had a claim against this bitch, which he probably does for blackmail and defamation, he would have brought it.

The reason the prosecutors didn't get involved is because its a shit situation to have to charge two people doing shitty things to each other and get the case together with them testifying against each other and still being in the prosecutions case in chief.

He more likely than not hit her. She more likely than not tried to blackmail and exaggerate the story. He's under the NFL personal conduct policy. But just type Fuck Mara and continue on, I know you want to.

Rams 9-7 this year. Please cap and congratulate me later

Reminder that the Broncos cheated to get their two previous super bowl wins
Reminder that Elway is a bondafide cheater

>He more likely than not hit her
Uhh, proof shows she literally lied, has lied multiple times, and there is no evidence he hit her at all.

And the only "evidence" close to that is pictures of her being bruised, after she'd gotten into a fight with a female, which was confirmed by two witnesses and there are bruises on her knuckles showing she was punching someone, not the other way around,

And if Zeke really dud beat the shit out of her she'd have broken bones, not bruises.

You can't say someone more than likely assaulted a women without proof jackass.

and the Pats cheated to get 4 of em, whats your point?

>and the pats cheated
proofs?

See, the issue here is you think the NFL cares about evidence.

Big Ben got suspended even though he was exonerated.

Auction draft, .5PPR, 14 teams, get in.

>what is spygate
>what is the deflation thing
do you even NFL m8?

>spygate
that thing that every nfl team did?
>deflation thing
a literal non issue and the colts being salty loserz

>every team did it
>that makes it right
every team cheated m8

>You can't say someone more than likely assaulted a women without proof jackass.

I don't think you understand two things.
One is "more likely than not" standard which the NFL uses. google it
Two is what evidence meets that standard, and witness testimony can.
This isn't a criminal trial with beyond a reasonable doubt standard.
Jackass.

>And if Zeke really dud beat the shit out of her she'd have broken bones, not bruises.
>you can't hit unless you go 100% bro
please stop posting.

Pats will repeat and there's nothing the other 31 owners can do about it

deflategate was a mistake

this shit is going to way out of hand if NFL keeps letting public opinion make their decisions over actual evidence.

Who cares. Hes terrible. Its all the o-line.

>get beat up by a bitch
>cry about it later as if he beat the living shit out of you in blind anger
>no broken bones, just bruises, which makes since because you got beat up by another women and not a male athlete

>hurr you don't have to go 100% bro

Stop posting

I think the entire town of Green Bay could like block the entrance to the Patriots stadium
that might do it

Free Zeke

>SMU bribes were okay guys

>NFL keeps letting public opinion make their decisions over actual evidence.
None of you understand evidence, again.
You didn't get evidence in deflate gate.
You didn't get the legal reasoning behind of the CBA.
You don't get evidence weight now.
It's a shit situation and the NFL shouldn't have this power, but it's there and this is in line with the terms of the CBA and the weight given to evidence.

I'd post my law degree again, but you'd rather scream unfair without what you think is evidence.

who are you quoting exactly?

>It's a shit situation and the NFL shouldn't have this power, but it's there and this is in line with the terms of the CBA and the weight given to evidence.

The next time the CBA comes up, I think they'll strip the Commissioner of having such power.

They gave a lot of power to Goodell for not much in return.

>auction draft
No thanks you racist nazi scum

The bargaining power of unions. It even fails when its a union for rich athletes.

#FreeZeke

Hes free on sundays now

based goodell

But the NFL has no right to act like Zeke is guilty and state such a thing without evidence, and acting like they're above the law.

If they came out and said we're suspended him on suspicion of domestic violence despite conflicting evidence, okay.
But they claimed they had evidence without acknowledging the contradiction and unreliability of the accuser's evidence and have painted Zeke as guilty, potentially ruining his career.

This isn't deflated footballs, this is a serious matter that's an actual crime under the law and they're acting like they have more say than the US court system and calling Zeke a women beater without the commissioner even attending a single hearing, talking to any witnesses, or doing his duty as a commissioner who is the one making the final decision on this matters.

It's a complete total fuck up by the NFL and only a blind scapegoating of Zeke to make the NFL look good after all their previous failures on similar, but different, cases.

GIB OFFENSIVE LINEMEN NOW

#LockHimUp

The NFL is a private owned business, they can do as they please.

Here you go bro.

Baseball has first pitches thrown by famous people, why not have football have first kicks for equally hilarius results?

>that's an actual crime under the law and they're acting like they have more say than the US court system

A voice of reason. What are you doing here?

Yeah, I agree we should have guys with specialized training and experience adjudicate over matters of criminal law. And, if found guilty you get your suspension by being locked up and unable to get to, you know, the game itself.

I'd much prefer that. But it doesn't matter because the CBA says they can do whatever the hell they want when the NFL gets bad publicity.

They use the 51/49% more likely than not standard and even with this gold digging whores incosistency, if she admitted to her blackmail, or gave consistent statements while Zeke didn't (which it looks like he did trying to come up with reasons for her bruises), then her statements can be given more weight than his.

Like I said, I want the Courts to do this but, if I'm the prosecutor and the defendant starts running his mouth about her bumping into tables as a waitress or falling down stairs without evidence to back that up, it looks suspicious. That plus whatever of her statements was deemed consistent it enough under the CBA.

They need to just get the NFL out of politics and law in general.

>But the NFL has no right to act like Zeke is guilty and state such a thing without evidence
Thats where your wrong kiddo

>muh lambeau

Shittiest stadium tbqh

>implying we aren't headed for another massive lockout

Does he have tiny feet, too?

Impossible, NFL players go broke seconds after being cut off from a direct cash source.

>jj watt shut down in joint practices by Marcus Cannon

Exactly? Old fat guys who worked for smu and bribed student athletes.

In football yes, in sports? No where as bad as Fenway.

Um, no, being a privately owned business does not make liable okay.

>he thinks a franchise DE is going to go all out during joint practices
he's probably taking it a bit easy so he doesn't get hurt before the season

TOP 10 QBs

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
POWER GAP
3. Matt Ryan
HUGE POWER GAP
4. Drew Brees
5. Derek Carr
6. Andrew Luck
7. Russel Wilson
POWER GAP
8. Ben Roethlisberger
9. Matt Stafford
10. Marcus Mariota

t. Roger Goodell

>what is conduct detrimental to tbe league

So, any Sup Forumsartans change their mind about the Chorgers odds this season after seeing them get their shit pushed in by the Seahawks? Sure, Phil and Gates looked on point, but there was also proof that the team is made of the same tissue paper it has been for the most recent handful of seasons.

didn't the raiders stadium literally leak sewage into the dressing rooms?

>liable
>libel
out come the legal experts

Its not libel tho?

yes lmao
literal shit for a shit team shit organization shit fans and a shit city

pottery

>So, any Sup Forumsartans change their mind about the Chorgers odds this season after seeing them get their shit pushed in by the Seahawks?

You mean against the 2nd and 3rd stringers for the Chargers? Yeah, really tough competition.

The 1st stringers played quite well.

That being said, they're still injury-prone -- as evidenced by Perryman -- and I'm still pulling for an 8-8 season.

Why dont we just email Mike Florio? Hes a lawyer and a massive cuck so whatever he says we can expect the opposite to be true.

Dolphins will win the superb owl this year.

FACT

I'm alright with Brock starting still. Kizer hasn't earned starting quite yet and Kessler is just fine. Brock looked decent and he started to get better as the game went on against the Saints, I say until Kizer passes him let him keep going

Name a league more horribly run than the NFL.

I'll wait.

Someone misses Wagner, I can tell

>Phil and Gates looked on point

>but there was also proof that the team is made of the same tissue paper it has been for the most recent handful of seasons.

>The 1st stringers played quite well.

>they're still injury-prone -- as evidenced by Perryman

Glad we're on the same page.

Nba. Nhl. Mls. Mlb

Isnt he ded too? Besides no way is he worth the money Detroit spent on him.

the NHL

what do I win?

>Mlb
Manfred has some stupid ass ideas but the players stop those from getting through for the most part and other than him not understanding the sport it's pretty well run.

The League of Nations

NBA

Aw yeah.

Unironically E-sports

but kids still watch anyways

>the Patriots haven't won a Super Bowl since February 5, 2017

Nice "team" you got there.

this
wilson was a dirty globalist

This except maybe MLB. I don't know enough about it.

>new Falcons stadium has a Chick Fil A
>Chick Fil A closes on Sunday
can the Failcons do anything right?

MLB is really well run because of Joe Torre keeping that idiot Manfred in check. Plus Baseball itself is so conservative it will never take such a huge drop in quality like the NFL has since 04

>"He's just out for a little bit, but he should be alright," head coach Jim Caldwell said.

He's coming back

>Big Ben below Russ
Switch the two and you're right

we /his/ now?

If only TR won in 1912

Which is why, although I'm a raiders fan, I don't care that they're leaving for Vegas

Steelers look good this year but AFC should still be the Patriots' to lose

This is /ouryear/

Let's see Cleveland

What would you rate Darby? He's obviously going to be the main CB, Mills drops down to 2nd, and Robinson is a backup.

whatd they do?

#FreeZeke

>jest

Redskins should trade Cousins.

Just my opinion.

How hard is he going too bust this year?

My guess is Foles is starting by week 10

He's going to bust but I still think he'll start the entire year and they'll hope it's just a sophomore slump. If he does bad in training camp next year then he's in danger of losing his job.

Kessler will not start

Anyone got that pic of the cheerleader bent over? 10/10 ass?

You faggots know the one. Post it.

How long until people see Dak is an o-line baby that needed a great RB to look decent?

Asking for a friend.