Where are the Wookies?
Where are the Geonosians?
Where are the Bith?
Where are the Quarrens?
Where are the orange Calamari?
Where are the Amani?
Where are the Givin?
Where are the Rodians?

Why can't Disney stop puting making up aliens in muslim robes and use the already established alien races?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Salo_Gardner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From left to right

Bothan
Protocol Droid
Duros
Gant
Nigger
Ithorian
Calamari
Sullustan

>Gant
Nigger thats a fucking gran get it right.
>Calamari
its MON calamari come on man youre drunk

You are right
Sorry
Don't derail the point of the thread though
Why Disney doesn't use SW aliens?

It's funny I think everyone avoids using the alien heads in Star Wars Battlefront because they have a larger hitbox

They do about as much as any of the other star wars movies use races from the previous movies. Hell the last one even had Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba.

This was probably my main gripe with both TFA and RO, creating shit tier disney aliens instead of seeing classics.

Why do Disney bum off the Mon Calamaris?? 95% of the characters are humans.

>having three eyes
>using a binocular

>get three digits

NOICE

>They do about as much as any of the other star wars movies use races from the previous movies.

They don't though, that's the thing. The only time they EVER do it, is for previously established characters such as Nien Nunb, Chewbacca, Admiral Ackbar, and Ponds Baba. The only exception being for Admiral Raddus. That's only four alien species among two movies. All the rest is their new Dr Who looking alien designs that look like shit. If you watch the prequels on scenes in places like Coruscant or Tatooine, there's a perfect blend of tons of classic aliens and tons of new ones. Disney just throws out their shitty new ones.

We need more prequel aliens

Plo Kun was based.

>episode 5 species
Gand (First appearance
Human
Lutrillian
Snivvian
Trandoshan (First appearance)
Ugnaught (First appearance)
Wookiee
Yoda's species (First appearance)

I couldn't find or remember any fucking snivvians or lutrillians running around in the background in 5 but i included it because wiki said so. So 4 species were in 5 that were represented in 4.

>episode 6 species
Amani (First appearance
Aqualish
Askajian (First appearance)
Baragwin (First appearance)
Dressellian (First appearance)
Duros
Ewok (First appearance)
Frog-dog (First appearance)
Gamorrean (First appearance)
Gran (First appearance)
Human
Hutt (First appearance)
Ishi Tib (First appearance)
Jawa
Klatooinian (First appearance)
Mon Calamari (First appearance)
Nikto (First appearance)
Kadas'sa'Nikto (First appearance)
Kajain'sa'Nikto (First appearance)
Nimbanel
Ortolan (First appearance)
Pa'lowick (First appearance)
Quarren (First appearance)
Rodian
Saurin
Skrilling (First appearance)
Snivvian
Sullustan (First appearance)
Trandoshan
Ubese (First appearance) (Impersonated)
Weequay (First appearance)
Whiphid (First appearance)
Wol Cabasshite (First appearance)
Wookiee
Yarkora (First appearance)
Yoda's species
Yuzzum (First appearance)

Here we have a lot more from previous films with a grand total of 11 species being brought back. They are mostly drowned out by all of the new stuff.
Notice that I'm including major characters and humans in my numbers. Doesn't bother me much.

Now lets look at rogue one:
>Rogue One Species
Anomid (First appearance)
Aqualish
Britarro (First appearance)
Drabata
Dressellian
Gigoran
Human
Iakaru (First canonical appearance)
Lorrdian (First appearance)
Mon Calamari
Sabat (First appearance)
Talpini (First appearance)
Tognath (First appearance)
Twi'lek
Vobati (First appearance)

7 brought back this time. Not nearly as many as was brought back in 6(mostly because of the Jabbas Palace scenes bringing in a lot of old costumes) but more than ep5
pretty consistent

isnt the middle guy the same species as darth maul?

Zabrak. Yes

I guess what I'm trying to say is that unless it was to save money by reusing costumes, Star Wars has always been about making up a ton of random stupid aliens with each movie. The new movies are so chock full of fanwank OT references and a lot of people get pissed because of that. But then when they try to make new things people get pissed and ask for more fanwank references to old shit.

I don't even like the new movies but this argument is fucking dumb and there's no pleasing any of you people.

Christ, Lucas named most of the OT species things like fucking calamari and klaatu barada nikto so obviously he didn't give a shit so why should you? And before you go and try to defend those names just remember that they were thought up by the same guy that wanted to name this faggot "Darth Icky".

This, thank you. We have a huge universe already, and they couldn't even sprinkle in a fucking rodian.

Amazing how you were proven right in the very next post

if only they had thrown in a rodian instead of a twilek. Don't they know that user's favorite are rodians? Bastards..

There were at least two twileks on-screen in Rogue One, and Hera was paged on the PA at Yavin base.

Imagine if someone came up with a new idea for a movie that wasn't Star Wars and it was fresh original and great, will never happen ever again

They didn't put any Twi'lek in TFA. They didn't put any classic anything in TFA except a GNK droid.

>proven right

Fuck off Disney shill.

nein nunbs head looked massive in TFA

that's my post thanks for reading.

The practical effects in TFA were really bad and it makes me wonder where the budget went.

Having classic aliens in the background for continuity isn't rehashing fucking idiot

Bossk was literally a re-used mask from those short croco dudes in the cantina. That the EU has them as separate species is gay as fuck.

Why did these guys die so fast?

greedo was a lady

>They didn't put any classic anything in TFA
and again you are fucking wrong. Mon Calamari, Sullustan, and this cunt in pic related is specifically said to be wearing the mask of a KALEESH. For those that don't know Kaleesh are what general grievous was before he got borg'd. Whoa they are even referencing prequel species? Jesus christ disney, watch out or people might call you ripoff artists or whatever the shit!

Theres probably more too. I'm too lazy for this.

Who was the worst Jedi those three fucking stooges or this fucking idiot?

In the USA re-shoots it was a lady. During UK principal photography, it was a man.

>Nigger

Disney made unoriginal stories in original settings, when it should have been the other way around

>so desensitized to Sup Forums I didn't notice

They put Ackbar and Nein Nunb in the same reason they put X-Wings and TIE Fighters, because normal faggots like you are too stupid and only recognize shit like that. It's all so you can go "lol, it's the it's a trap guy! Remember that?"

>Mon Calamari, Sullustan

You mean those two pre-established characters? They don't count, we're talking about the background scenery aliens here

>TFA has more recurring aliens than Empire does
>they dont count

more of your fucking rules? background shit only eh? okay.
a Stennes Shifter makes an appearance (played by the same actor as was in episode 4 no less) as does an Ithorian.

fucking neck yourself you pedantic cunt

>TFA has more recurring aliens than Empire does

Except that it doesn't.

Which toy figure from the original 3 star wars had the least amount of screen time?

Did you just assume Greedo's gender?

i wrote down all the species that were in Episode 5 here my autism compelled me to find that fucking snivvian and lutrillian and yes, they do indeed show up in cloud city.

So other than chewbacca and the humans, those 2 stupid fucks are the only goddamn recurring aliens in empire. compare that to chewbacca, the sullustan, the fucking mon calamari, the god damn ithorian, the cunting piece of shit stennes shifter, and i'm going to count that fucking obscure kaleesh mask and you can suck my cock, and whatever else im probably forgetting because wading through this shit is like trying to catalogue a fucking where's waldo picture. TFA had more recurring aliens than did Empire.

>i wanna fuck that greedo

The "Stennes Shifter" in the cantina is an example of why the EU is sucky. It's a pre-existing Rick Baker mask of a what looks like a corpse with implants in his temples. No reason the EU had to make it a non-human.

Probably Snaggletooth or Amanaman.

>Snaggletooth
nah man. I found out today through my stupid argument with retards that he even shows up again in empire.

now this guy is obscure. doubt hes even in frame for more than a second in 4.

WOW I CANT BELIEVE LUCAS IS SUCH A KEK FOR CASTING A FEMALE

The actor in TFA just happens to look like the mask.

>Behind the scenes
Despite fan speculation, Chris Trevas revealed that Salo Gardner did not portray Trinto Duaba; Trinto was actually portrayed by a US-based extra wearing a mask made by Rick Baker[2]

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Salo_Gardner

I was going by the original Kenner toys. Technically the Snaggletooth in ESB is a different character anyway.

Ah i was misinformed my bad.
My point stays the same anyways.

The Ithorian in TFA isn't even an Ithorian; it has one mouth on the front of his face instead of two mouths on the sides like the cantina hammerhead.

I think there's a few sullusteans too in rogue one

That's a Gran, not a Gand.

I always noticed that guy in the background of the cantina scene as a kid. My parents couldn't see it for some reason even when I pointed it out. I thought I was going crazy seeing a giant mantis in the scene for the longest time.

For what it's worth I saw a couple of Twi'lek in Rogue One.

true

Aqualish master race

muh dick

>lesbians hanging out with a creature that has labia for a face.

>not based Ithorians
I always found these guys to be the dopest shit as a kid. I had an action figure of the one in the cantina, and that Jedi in the 2003 Clone Wars cartoon was badass.

KOO NEE TANG

This turn into aliens edition or something?

there's that coke nail

We can't be too autistic about this, where were the Ratattaki, Faleen, Verpine, Kyuzo, Ongree, Harch, Zeltron, Nagai, Zygerrians, Faust, Miraluka, Feeorin, Terellian Jango Jumpers, etc in the original 6 films?

Where are more of these sexy fucking things.

Flatworms?

>Why can't Disney stop puting making up aliens in muslim robes and use the already established alien races?

Top Kek

Cad Bane? is established as well, those blue skinned red eyed ayy lmao's in flight suits in mos eisley are the same race as him.

I'm just image dumping aliens. Turns out I have a lot more droid pics than actual aliens. Hoping someone else takes up the mantle so I can add to my alien library.

In a better Universe

Got any cool pics of an IG-88?

Twileks are sexist shitbird

Why's moot on there?

Just was. Don't fucking question it, worm.

>giant fucking galaxy
>everyone's a humanoid

I hate this.

Not him, but you did not understand his post. He is not talking about Star Wars.

Others feel as you do and take such steps as needed to rectify the oversight and replace it with truth.

>People don't like a rehashed soft reboot movie that dumpsters all the extra lore
>People want the new movies to include more stuff from the dumpstered lore
>GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES

Let's get this straight bud. There's pandering by making an entire movie structured like episode 4 and then there's referencing or paying homage by including material from previous sources.

Because Ian McDiarmid was like 62 when they filmed those lightsaber fights. Had they used a bunch of CGI they would've caught flak as well.