FC Barcelona webms

Here, I have collected some of the best FC Barcelona plays, post yours here!
But remember, only those plays in which you can see Barça's DNA.

Jordi Alba is my favourite, he leaves good Barça-styled plays in every match.
After all, this kind of thing is what they teach you in La Masia.

Alba is truly one of the greatest at tiki taka, I think I've proven it already.

keep posting, this shit is fucking hilarious

But of course, Busquets is kind of the guy that started everything. I'm sure you all remember this amazing play. What grace, what ellegance, what flair!

Suárez adapted really good to Barça's style. Either he was born with Barça ADN, or he got some Barça ADN after biting another player. All we can say is that he has learned our way.

Here is the already legendary play that Suárez made in the first leg of the Supercopa. We might have lost, but at least we did being loyal to our style. Visca Barça!

wtf i love no drivers license man now???

Jesus christ video refs really need to come to all leagues, and have punishing divers become a more important aspect.

This one is my favourite, notice how everyone in the team knows what to do even without telling each other what to do. Truly beautiful.

shhh no one knows its me, I'm anonymoose.

I am so sad that Neymar left, he was one of the best at playing the way Pep taught us.

Good thread
Sady neo-barça has moved away from beautiful mid game performances, now it's all tactics laid out before the game.

Should be a yellow card for handball on Neymar.

He even got featured in The Simpsons doing his feature move!

Convicted rapist deserved more respect than uefalona fan. Why would somebody cheer for that?

The strange thing is, our players stop playing this beautiful fottball after they leave. For example, this is how Pedro played when he was with us. Nowadays he has lost it and rarely does this kind of play.

>Barça's DNA.

It's traditional catalan culture
A mix of smug jewness and false moral superiority

>mfw all of spee is jumping on my barca-hate-bandwagon
>meanwhile you guys literally couldnt stop blowing messi and his bullshit team just a few months ago

Ok lads, that is all from me, thanks for stopping by. I hope that I have enlightened you all and that now you are able to appreciate the beauty of Barça's style.
Last thing I'll post is a picture of me. Be sure of watch for my posts in Sup Forums, and remember my name: Al-Fonso!

God tier thread desu (to be Honto). I love this classic.

that's a very nice job Paco, I hope you tell your boss tomorrow at the gas station in Albacete

fucking faggot, get your teeth fixed, you look like a fucking Habsburg.

>mfw this thread
(messi's face when)

Sup Forums has always been skewed towards Real Madrid and Ronaldo imo. Which is a good thing

Looking at all these webms, thinking about all the incidents that haven't been posted so far, thinking about all the fucking times they've refballed their way to victory...

How can any person older than 15 with any self respect support Barcelona?

messi tries to play "barça's style" but it's too autistic to do it properly

so obsessed...it's really very sad,i feel bad for you

are you feeling exposed, farçafag?

>He actually got the penalty thanks to that dive
I hate him so fucking much

>soccer

has anyone ever tried to send these to that fag Alba on his tweeter account? i dont have one since im not a normalfag.

someone get on it ASAP.

Maybe I will , after the match

Sup Forums was MESSIMESSIMESSI before 2013

meanwhile no one remembers pepe kicking violently another player while he was on the ground, the numerous elbowings and punches by penaldo, the almost career-ending tackles by marcelo, the countless offside goals, etc. etc.
if these accusations came from an atlético/sevilha supporter, that would make sense. but from halal bandwagoners who were no where to be seen before 2014? seriously?

>Just look at all of this cherrypicked evidence with nothing from the opposing side! I bet you retards voted for Trump too!

Spastic.

I mean obviously barca is the most disgusting team in the world but let's not pretend real madrid is any better

The entire Spanish league is full of cheating, diving scum. No other league in Europe compares.

we dive, you slip

this is 100% true

>mfw absolutely every "top club" is just a fucking disgrace to the sport and an absolute shit show

except maybe for juventus.

juventus lol

i said maybe, just because they had chiellini

>100% butthurt

He is, yeah

kek at torres laughing

lel

We dive too, just not as much as Lel Liga does

>Sup Forums has always been skewed towards Real Madrid and Ronaldo imo. Which is a good thing
Only since Sup Forums become swamped with redditors and third world shitksins who don't understand the game and value players based purely on their meme potential.

He'd get his head squished here in south america.

>Barça's DNA.
kek, 5-1, and Real are not playing Casemiro, Bale, and Ronaldo.

> Barce are cheap bastards
You ruined Liverpool's season already, and you can't afford to buy Coutinho, the filthy Catalan bastards want to pay over 4 YEARS. Liverpool should offer Coutinho to Real with money for Bale.

as if Sup Forums never rated players or managers like that

thread 10/10 lmao

I forgot about Isco. Also, Barce are still paying Liverpool for Suarez.

>You ruined Liverpool's season already,
That was Watford

Continuity wise.

great thread OP

Not at all.

But srs who is the most teatrical diver nowadays in the game apart from the whole farca squad?

Robben, Ronaldo, Neymar, Marcelo, Alli

Ander Herrera

special mention to stevie g's starfish which he also taught to torres

Remember when he dived twice in a singe match against Sheff Utd about 10 years back and won 2 penalties.

Utter bin dipping scum

without those two pens utd would have stayed up that year

>this was called as penalty
>the state of the moorish caliphate bribed refs

Great thread.
Doing the god's work my friend.

Kek. That Lavezzi lad

this shit is fucking hilarious

"La conchae tu madre"

kek

LMAO Ramos is so silly

kek