What do you think about the new feminist hero, orange coat girl?

What do you think about the new feminist hero, orange coat girl? youtube.com/watch?v=4ET2KoynZO8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change
skepticalscience.com/its-not-us.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA
treehugger.com/corporate-responsibility/documents-released-greenpeace-discredit-one-climate-change-deniers-favorite-scientists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't.

>girl

""""""""""""""girl"""""""""""""

yeah right,friend!!!

She should get her ass beat

I dont get this

So this grill is getting praised for vandalism? Who would have thought that feminists were retarded?

>her

She's a qt 3.14

so brave

also really makes me think

She's a qt tho

I'm I the only one who fantasizes about being dominated by a feminist? I just want them to spank me over their knee and then force me to worship their feet.

don't forget stepping on your balls and pegging you. So hot, she can just step all over your with nylons on her feet, soft feet all over your body. Then she starts slapping you over and over, TAKE IT, YES, YOU EVIL WHITE MALE, TAKE THIS BIG DILDO IN YOUR ASS, AUUEEHHHHHHHHAAAA

I have a boner now

quality shitposting m8s

The thought of you having boner is giving me a boner.

She should have beat the orange coat girl's ass. You can tell that she is used to doing anything she wants without consequences, so a nice beat down might have been healthy for her.

>and therefore cancerous to society
cringe

>I bring you love!

HNNNNNNNN

they must meet IN THE SANCTUARY OF THEIR GENESIS

Meh everybody has to go through their phases. Look at die cis scum girl.

What is this garbage. I don't even know how to go about forming words to describe how I feel about this. But the feeling is not positive. I will say that.

Look at all of the positive responses she received on Twitter. Then look at her fake nice girl act. The feeling you will have is pure agitation and rage.

What did she mean by this?

>AUUEEHHHHHHHHAAAA

She wants cock.

Before Sup Forums, after Sup Forums?

I'd impregnate her and never pay child support.

She just needs a good dicking.

is the alt right still in denial of climate change? I thought they leveled up a little bit from the republicans but it seems like they are the same shit just a bit less "kill all homos".

>jew jew jew
>hey it's a jew
>jew jew jew

prove climate change is real or you're as dumb as those who deny it, you smug cunt

Shes not wrong desu. The only problem with her thought is that most men are infact disposable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_opinion_on_climate_change

She seems to mistake feminism with Christianity.

Stupid girl.

>this wikipedia page I did not read and do not understand proves my point

Even if it is real it has nothing to do with humans and will continue just as fast even if you wipe out all manmade stuff. So called "Greens" are just a bunch of drugaddicts and paedophiles usually secretly funded by hostile countries. Their real goal is to destroy the power economy and heavy industry.

She looks incredibly stressed out from years of obsessing over Marxism instead of living happily.

>all genders

because when i think "2" i think "all"

We're all disposable. That's the problem with leftists is that everything they do is narcissistic or altruistic. We should all be giving everything to our groups in natural competition. This means men fight and build and women reproduce

skepticalscience.com/its-not-us.htm

>Multiple sets of independent observations find a human fingerprint on climate change.

also

>So called "Greens"

See I'm a libertarian I just find it sad how like mindend movements to mine lose out on smart people with their pseudo science.

The point was, that the current mainstream belief on CH is that its happening, and a big part of it is human activity. Since not believing in climate change is a non mainstream theory you have the burden of proof to convince me to it.

It's like you told me, "prove that the theory of gravity is real" - I won't, I'm not a scientist and chances are I will get it wrong but its you who makes an outrageous claim, its you who should convince me that all of science is wrong.

Where the fuck did Christianity advocate "all genders", "all sexual orientations" or even "equality"? The death is the only common denominator. Christianity admits an essential inequality between rich and poor, master and slave, smart and dumb, men and women. You have accept your role and play it good.

But what she said in this tweet is indeed not a typical for modern feminists. Usually they behave like in picrelated.

>current mainstream belief
I don't give a fuck about "current mainstream". It is NOT objective and will never be. Paid articles from "scientists" don't prove anything. They just want keep their fuckin' jobs and feed their fuckin' family.
youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA

She seems like someone who genuinely means well, but is very misguided and brainwashed. She may grow out of it once she's out of college. There is still hope for the qt.

It's weird because the filmer reeeeally sounded like a feminist
"why are you doing this?"
"is it because you're intolerant???"

>Paid articles from "scientists" don't prove anything

yes some scientists are sellouts, but it just so happens that the majority of them are found on the "climate change is a hoax" side of things. like this case

treehugger.com/corporate-responsibility/documents-released-greenpeace-discredit-one-climate-change-deniers-favorite-scientists.html

You just proved how unscientific you are.

The one who proposes a theory has to prove that it's true not the other way round.

Jesus your smugness is really annoying, I hope Nato triggers war on your shitty patch, then you'll see some real climate change.