Better than America

Better than America

Doesnt it get to Aussies they have the flag of another country on their flag?

You're connected less to Britain than we are

It pisses me off but cucks defend it.

Fuck off bet you wish we had a chinese flag instead faggot.

Nah, just take off the idea of having another countries flag on it so we don't look like subservient betas that still worship Britain.

Australian Boston Tea party when? This needs to happen.

America is a warning to Australia, why you shouldn't embrace multiculturalism. The white Australian policy kept us away from all that bullshit with race laws and ethnic divides.

It seriously makes us look subordinate to England.

I'd be open to it but I'm worried about the incompetent fucks in our government getting more power and losing our I guess british identity so they have an excuse to flood our country with whatever immigrants they want.

Australia > rest of the world. Their flag looks awsome as well.

That's true.

Is it weird that I hate refugees coming here but I also hate Pauline Hanson?

Auslards got the cuckstamp.

Don't worry Hong Kong has it too. You two are both cucks.

She's kind of boganish I don't know I might vote for her I live in Queensland and a lot of oldies will anyway she'll do the best as a third party she is pretty real though just comes across as a retard.

I feel that she helps spread an image that people who dislike immigrants or want immigrants to assimilate are retards like her.

Also the anti immigrant pro Australia protests don't really help the cause over.

you're both dumb, nobody actually wants pauline in power, shes an extremist so people vote for her to push both parties further right

Not exactly setting the bar high there.

It's a fucking flag.

I really hope you other faggots are proxies or obnoxious children tapping away at smartphones during school lunch break. You sound like barely self aware Americans. Go play handball or something instead.

People honestly don't think about their image when they protest.

When people protest for pro gay marriage...

It doesn't help that they are grinding each other and wearing fetish gear in public when trying to support gay marriage.

This is the kind of shit that makes people hate gays.

Aboriginal people do this kind of retarded shit too.

When protesting for Aboriginal issues.
Don't do it when drunk and pushing a pram... This kind of shit is why people hate Aboriginals in the first place.

Same goes for the anti immigrant pro Australia protesters .
If you want to win peoples respect, try and look the least bogan possible.

People dislike the anti refugee viewpoint because of the bogan stigma attached to it.

Going in the streets dressed like a bogan and screaming and chimping out about immigrants only ads to the idea that it's only bogan thing to dislike refugees.

How are the Chinese? Not le Sup Forums baiting, genuinely curious what the Chinese migrants are like in Australia?

don't really care about it
we are still part of the empire so it's fine I guess. I'd probably vote to become a republic, but until then I don't have a problem with the flag

boring

is that why the Liberal Party is currently run by the centrist faction for the first time since fucking Menzies?

are you illiterate?

They start good restaurants.
They drive around in Japanese sports cars like evos and 86s or they drive expensive BMW's and mercedes.

They take over suburbs and turn it into a china town where you can't get a customer service job unless you speak mandarin.

In some of these Asian areas you can not even read the signs in these places.

>Look at local billboard in Sunnybank
>Cars for sale and apartments for rent
>All written in Chinese

The older ones speak their own language too much and are quite rude and obnoxious but the young ones are okay.

literally never seen any of this

Where do you live?

Look at the notice board in Sunnybank.
You can't even read most of it if you are white...

Pauline Hanson could talk about stuff like this but she just chimps out and never makes a good point.

>All this cuckstamp nonsense

Regarding Canada's decision to adopt the maple leaf over the red ensign, PM John Difenbaker, who staunchly opposed the liberals in this and who demanded that his coffin be draped in the red ensign, summed it up best:
>"A flag that does not contain the greatness of your heritage is no flag for a nation."

I grew up in an area that was 45% asian

They all spoke English and the only chinese shit you'd find was in the Chinese Australian newspapers they'd sell out the front of the one asian supermarket

>Better than America
That's hardly an accomplishment tbqh fampai.

the asian invasion meme is the biggest load of bullshit

Explain the notice board in Sunnybank..

Explain all the job ads where you have to speak mandarin or vietnamese to get the job?

That term was forced coined for the Japanese during WW2.
It was later used by bogans in order to be racist to immigrants.

I don't fucking know, I'm not from Suicideland

Every city I've lived in has a small chinatown region where you get signs in England and with Mandarin below it and that's the extent of it

spend a day in sydney

I live in Sydney

Most signs are just straight up written in Mandarin and not English.

I went to a shop in sunnybank and they had some kind of sign stuck to the freezer.

No idea what it said, no idea if I was meant to even open the fridge or not or whatever it said because it was in Chinese.

sounds like a problem that you only get in one irrelevant suburb of an irrelevant state

>be Australian
>have one of the best healthcare systems in the world and an overall high quality of life

Sounds like you are a bit blind.

yeah righto mate

what Great heritage?

>being so desperate for attention that you bump a dead thread so the Big Strong Foreingers will leave nice comments about your country

fucking pathetic
why do you always fucking do this
quintessentially reddit if I'm honest

But this is the flag of Hong Kong, it got rid of the jack in 97 after handover

>being so desperate for attention that you bump a dead thread so the Big Strong Foreingers will leave nice comments about your country

fucking pathetic

also
>phoneposting

>it will never be acceptable for you to be a drunken fool and say cunt

check your aussie privilege

Why would I care it shows where we came from. Also, the largest number of immigrants we get is from the U.K. we use the same language have a similar culture have the same head of state how are we not connected to them?

fucking pathetic

I've noticed there are two Australians who appear in every thread now, usually arguing with each other, and they are both equally shit. One is an autist with an obsession with reddit spacing and long-winded posts, the other is an angry little faggot who seems to have an issue with capitalising letters and using the space bar. Please take your shitposting elsewhere

Meant using the enter key and not the space bar by the way