Name a single human city that doesn't look like fucking dogshit

Name a single human city that doesn't look like fucking dogshit.

YOU CAN NOT.

>B-b-but muh pretty lights at night
Know what you call someone who only looks good in the dark?

>not focusing NY in chrisler builing but empire state

try harder faggot

>NYC is pretty! Honest!
No. NYC is one of the most depressing looking shitholes on planet Earth. I could see trying to defend some other city. But NY??? Really?

People love NY you retard, it was home of the first sky-scraper filled mega city, and was for a time the capital city of Earth. It's not hard to understand.

Québec City

It's a disgusting and hideous shithole. Popularity does not make it a nice place.

>sky-scraper filled mega city
>Good

Mediocre at best. Not as bad as NYC, of course, but you have to go to a trash-strewn favela to be worse.

It's either tourist "old town" or American copy-paste with french signs.

When I went up the Rockeller a couple of months ago for this same view, I was struck by the vastness of the city, that something so big was created by our species, and that there were millions of people milling about their daily lives a thousand feet below me. I think the purely aesthetic qualities took a backseat, for me then. I also don't see much wrong with the OP picture, granted it's chaotic and nonuniform, but that's what made it so interesting to gaze at, imo and what major (5 million+) city isn't the same? I'm curious as to what your ideal city would look like, if it were to exist.

Pyongyang :^)

>I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG CENTURY

Delhi is aesthetic as fuck.

Try millennium. Nothing but subhumans without culture or art on this planet now.

Yeah the ability to destroy of humans - particularly whites - is pretty bad.

Good god, literally looks like a garbage heap. Frankly, from any height at all all human cities literally look like garbage dumps spilled in the middle of forest.

you just have to go litteraly anywhere else than America

All human cities look like shit. Especially at the human ground level.

Guess

In the Netherlands the definition of city is that you gained city rights, which means you could for example build city walls and a market.

But cities aren't meant to be explored from the sky, because humans cannot fly under normal circumstances. Cities are meant to be explored from the land or water.

Mumbai

Big cities weren't disgusting until mass immigration and welfare started. Or, they were way better at least

sapporo during winter

Hello Goldberg

>t. weaboo virgin filth

>stop liking what i don't like >

So, what I meant to say was size does not determine if something is a city here.

Well let's see some non human cities that look better

Yep, and regardless of how much city shills try to make their rancid hives of filth look good from the air, at the ground level, they're ALL SHIT.

Nice meme city faget.