Real Madrid

>Real Madrid
>no Fake Madrid
Why do they feel the need to emphasize they're the real team?

let's see your feet OP hmmm

I know this is bait, but 'real' means royal in Spanish.

And while I'm here, can you amerifats fuck off and watch your advert saturated sports.

Always makes me laugh how you chumps need an ad break every five mins to reset your attention span clock, which if you haven't noticed by now, is five minutes.

Leave real sports to the rest of the world, fake suits you so much better.

Sincerely, but not really,

user

another high quality thread brought to us by our american friends

Just switched from barca to real /lifelong/ lads. Whose jersey should I get to look like a sophisticated supporter?

You got like 5 seconds to delete or else

>reddit spacing

a xxl one

>Real Salt Lake
>As opposed to the fake salt lake

Sorry the USA isn't a Spanish speaking country. How would we know that?

>the absolute STATE of american bait

>the USA isn't a Spanish speaking country
LOS

>complaining about adverts
>soccer team kits are literal adverts

Spanish is your second most spoken language

Fucking americans, you gotta love them.

this is my point, why are you reading what's on the shirt, instead of actually watching play.....you chumps are so institutionalized into reading/watching ads

MAGA

lel, leave it out lurpak

>what is the NHL
ice hockey doesn't stop that much and there's usually more going on

>Americruds

hockey, doesn't that belong to Canadian bros

Thank you Jackie Chung, no 3rd nuke for you tonight.

sure it's bigger in Canada but the US has way more teams
also
>1993

He's not even japanese. Seriously, what is wrong with american education!!! You're so dumb.

Fake madrid hahaha so dumb. And you're becoming dumber as you become browner. END OF AN EMPIRE.

It's because they're owned by Jews. They were worried they might get their balls bit by the (((capitalism))) meme and thought that another side might come along and say that they, these new pretenders, were actually the ORIGINAL team and this runs them the risk of losing out on future shekels.
Could you imagine, a Jew losing out on potential currency procurement? It's never been known. Even when Jesus was driving them out with the whip they tried to resist, but when Christ flipped those Hebrew Turntables on their side they fled quicker than when they hear "who's next in the shower?"

>National Hockey League
>National Basketball Association
>both are technically international leagues

then why are they labeled as National?

A fake salt lake is a lake that is actually the sea

yeah, you've been replying thus far

Both started with teams from just one country. The NHL technically wasn't a true national league at its start since it had teams from only 1 region and the other regions had their own leagues

>Seriously, what is wrong with american education!!! You're so dumb.
>Fake madrid hahaha so dumb.
>radioactive chink humor

It's called "Atlético de Madrid" you fucking imbecile. They DO need to emphasize that they're the REAL ones.
>"¿A qué equipo de Madrid le vas?"
>"Al Real"

don't most people just call that team "Atletico" though?

In fairness the main reason they have those is so that play isn't constantly interrupted without sacrificing ad revenue. I'd rather have uninterrupted gameplay than ad free jerseys.

Not to mention the NBA is introducing ads on jerseys this upcoming season

the only sport in America that has an ad problem is the NFL. the NHL has a good balance and the MLB it structured in a way that makes it work pretty well. Not sure about the NBA since I don't really watch it

It is

Nigger, there's 40-50 million spic speakers in this country.

atletico and real are two different teams you fucking scallywag

murica """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Asensio will be the man of the season la'

>the USA isn't a Spanish speaking country

LOS (56.496.122 spanish speakers) DE AMÉRICA

That's not even 20% of the population

Why is it that if I post obvious bait with a US flag I get a bunch of "lol dumb Amerifat" replies but if I post with my normal flag I get normal responses? I've made this same thread with a German flag and turned into a normal literal translation meme thread but if it's made with a US flag you get this.

You wouldn't be this triggered if your 'normal' flag was the German one.
This means you're an Amerifat in real life.
Besides, Germans are quite smart, they would've known that Spanish is the second most spoken language in the USofA. You didn't.

>Sorry the USA isn't a Spanish speaking country

>foreigners think just because we have a bunch of spics Spanish is commonly used here

in 40 years the majority of your country will be spics and the national language will be spanish

while John and Jahrome are arguing, Jose is having kids

Spanish is literally used no where, where anything matters, it's not like Quebec and French. You can't go to the store and speak Spanish and expect them to understand you. You can't go through school knowing only Spanish. None of the government is keen on Spanish and there are barely any spics in higher government. If anything the increase of spic children will cause a divide with the working because most white people (the strongest race in America and the world) will never allow Spanish to overtake English.

real as in royal

It is commonly used in the states tho...

>i know this his bait, but let me take it anyway
>reddit spacing
>retarded post
wew Sup Forums is just a wasteland now

By who? Other beaners, so literally no one of value. It's no different than England or France with Arabic.

>Why do they feel the need to emphasize they're the real team
>Sorry the USA isn't a Spanish speaking country.
>I've made this same thread with a German flag
>Spanish is literally used no where, where anything matters

I didn't know that being a rust bucket inbred was directly proportional to ignorance but you've cleared that up for me, thanks.
The next time you need or require attention, and decide to create a post about a sport which you haven't the slightest idea about, just remember that there's a fuck load of chumps that need their dicks polished at your local 1488 Neo Nazi Scout Club.
Changing your flag to the German one doesn't make you an SS Officer btw, you'll always be an inbred.
Now go grab your knee-pads + mouthwash, and take your rightful place in this world. Don't come up for air, make sure you offer that real (royal) service and make america great again you semen slurping bush wanker.

>replying to it seriously
It's a wateland due to posters like you.

>Angloteeth humor

Someone make it stop please.

>americans

>Someone make it stop please

You can't be saying that when your chugging on Spalding's dick.

This is legitimately the worst post I have seen on Sup Forums by an english speaker