strawpoll.me/13720501/
youtube.com/watch?v=JEOTWaxR4fU
youtube.com/watch?v=q7IdqkaGyU8
sakuraba.shop/product-page/saku-classic-t-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is your favorite female fighter?

get your boats in
strawpoll.me/13720501/

ok i'll leave the slave boys alone this thread, i think i really wound them up last time

This is the thread

Now Canada is being impersonated, wew

why do spergs get so into "le picks"

its an anonymous imageboard, who cares

New episode is out

>Samsung deal
>Mayweather/McGregor Malignaggi stuff
>his son wrestling/olympic potential
>chokes out a 400 pound 6'7" Brazilian
>makes fun of his wife
>how he got his nickname The Count
>calls out PC crowd

youtube.com/watch?v=JEOTWaxR4fU

no, its just canada acting like he always does

what race is dillon danis

You'll get the next thread buddy

Why are black people making fun of Conor so much?

Its like they've never seen him fight.

you dont care so stop caring. shut the fuck up about it

Sorry Adan, I'm the OP now

looks mexican

Does Conner know he's not allowed to tap in boxing?

Check filename here that autist doesn't alter his goobies for nobody

Ask your mom

Claudia Gadelha is beautiful and any straight man would let her suck his dick if she offered. Get over it.

Make me, cunty head

Is ever acceptable to wear Martial Arts T-shirts? (I'm not talking about Tapout shit) I mean like t-shirts with ju jitsu on or Bruce Lee or UFC obscure MMA t-shirts.

I'd rock a ATT tee

>gets punched by an unconscious Aldo
Easy money for Floyd

I'd literally eat her poo

Nothing hotter than a dame standing over you and telling you to suck her dick

This webm proves that McGregor has no defense, he got hit by a guy who was on his way out

Friendly reminder I'm still looking for this T-shirt

He's part of Conor's colon that fell out.

>clawja will never rape you with her roid clit

Based bong

he can always quit on the stool ;)

Was Floyd scared of the amplification 10 oz gloves produce?

Did Khabib really "duck" Tony for the interim belt? This sounds a lot like what happened with Weidman and Vitor before he fought Silva. It seems like having Khabib fight Tony would just get rid of two contenders for the belt instead of having whoever earns the belt defend it against the two of them.

If Tony ultimately wins the belt, he'll end up facing Khabib if Khabib stays at 155.

I would unironically fucc

Going to be in Vegas next week for the fight... are they doing weigh ins? anyone know where?

Also any heem approved suggestions for what to do while there?

He has no defense and Mayweather will touch him at will but Aldo wasn't on his way out.

That's cool as fuck. I don't have any shirts outside of ones from competitions, and they're just ok.

>this is a fight
>conor is not fighting floyd

look at those sluggish slow ass fuck haymakers by eddie, jesus fuck that was the lightweight champion?

That's a thing of beauty, have you seen that rocky music YouTube video of him doing that sub, it brings tears to the eyes.

It's really sad I agree. Is there any proof that she's a lesbian?

without any trolling, after floyd boring decisions conor, what does he do? just go back to mma and keep talking shit? he'd never do boxing numbers again right? not enough to make it worth another beating?

The Pinball HOF is highly recommended

What happened to Spainguy?

get shot

I don't see him going back to MMA unless it's for a superfight with GSP or something.

Dude is set for life he can just retire and go take care of his family.

If he doesn't look like complete shit he can hype up a fight with Paulie Mulenan

There is no amount of punishment Floyd could dish out to Connor to make him quite. Connor has fought wars with men 30lbs bigger than him. He only lose when Nate diaz wrestled him, he never loses on the feet. Floyd pillowtaps won't do a thing damage wise.

shut the fuck up

>Floyd boring decision wins
Boxing loses

>Goobs does 'quite well'
Boxing loses

>Goobs wins
>Boxing btfo forever

Floyd has to absolutely wreck him or boxing takes a huge hit

>Connor

lol Conor quit after Nate had the upper hand on him for about 30 seconds. 36 minutes of uninterrupted punishment and humiliation at the hands of Floyd is absolutely going to see him either be saved by the ref or his corner before round 11. guarantee it.

>boring decision

If you can't see that Floyd will knock him out then you know nothing about boxing and should probably leave this board

he's not going to tho. he's going to win 8,9, or 10 rounds in a very boring way. Conor is going to come out and say "if he would have engaged with me, i would have fooking destroyed him". It wont be close

Boxing loses either way. Floyd has been shit for boxing and shit for everyone but Floyd and whoever Floyd decides to fight. Floyd is not good for boxing, never has been.

It's a webm of Conor showing his defensive skills against a basic 1-2 combo

american wrestlers > european boxers

His boy got absolutely BTFO

you now remember tyson fury

Not if Floyd dominates Conor for 12 rounds it would be bad for MMA

after being kneed against the fence

What you are forgetting that Connor has been training in ONLY boxing for months, almost a year. We have seen him train for mma, we haven't seen him since he has had dedicated boxing training. He is going to be a whole different animal come fight time.

Get friends

>Conor will never walk out to this in Russia to face Khabib
>Khabib or Tony will never walk out to this to face Conor in Ireland

youtube.com/watch?v=q7IdqkaGyU8

When he returns, send him this (YOU)

He has no defense and no cardio

In the unlikely event of a respectable loss he'll fight Malignaggi. Realistically he's getting knocked the fuck out in short order which should put an end to any interest the public has in seeing him box. It's going to be tough for him to maintain credibility after he goes back to the UFC...I have a feeling his whole career is going to come crashing down soon.

>t. coward spain

will do

sakuraba sells those on his site i think

Do you have when he got exposed as the spammer?

>no defense
you might be right
>no cardio
you're wrong, he has cardio.. maybe not mayweather-tier, but enough to last 12 rounds versus him.

Being as much an attention whore he is I doubt he'd be able to stay user if he were lurking

Conor just said he wants max Holloway in December on the conference call

He's ducking Kevin Lee hard

this someone post that cap

to sum it up the spammer basicly gave up his spainsperg persona because he got exposed

Thanks a lot nederbro

I found it here for 39 bucks and it says persistence pays off instead of where there's a will sakuraba.shop/product-page/saku-classic-t-shirt

i hope im not the only one excited about floyd being a relevant celebrity after the fight. he's fun

Max would tune him up, in the event that McGregor makes the long march down to 145 (he won't).

He has no cardio bro. He's Anthony Johnson tier with his conditioning.

I've noticed a lot of pro-Conor shitposting in /box/ and pro-Floyd shitposting in /heem/

why did Paulie say he came back in the 10-12th rounds?

why did he win the 4th round versus Nate in the second fight?

Because heem is stuck with spergy who always supports his black brothers

I guarentee you he isn't even black.

you have to hurt conor to gas him

mayweather won't "outlast" gooby without getting clocked more than a few times with the left

He can fight pretty well when tired. That doesn't mean his conditioning doesn't suck. There are fighters like Holloway who literally never have to even take deep breaths in their fights because they're so fine-tuned to work for long stretches. Mayweather is one of these fighters.

Sparring isn't fighting,also he won round 4 against Nate cause Nate was taking a break like Romero, not cause of anything special that he did.

Holloway only fights three rounds at most. Conor has proven to have some cardio.

Max fought for 25 mins in literally his 2nd pro fight.

>you have to hurt conor to gas him
No you don't, he wasn't hurt at UFC 202 and by round 3 he was already spent.
>gooby
Cringe

if your conditioning was good you don't need to rely on getting a second wind..

Can't gas when you carry no muscle at all. Holloway is just skin and bones.

>not cause of anything special that he did
he beat the shit out of Nate that round, man.

I was going for Nate and I couldn't give him that round in anyway. Conor looked fresh until the 5th.