Yesterday I marathoned the HP movies with my family and goddamn if it's something that haunts me about the plot I just...

Yesterday I marathoned the HP movies with my family and goddamn if it's something that haunts me about the plot I just understood.

Snape was trully the main hero of the series, I'm not even kidding with this.

He had to make the biggest sacrifices, he suffered the most, he was betrayed by his only friend (and romantic interest) just for the sake of harry being born and if that's not enough, he was tricked by dumbledore to care of the rape baby of his beloved one with the man that tortured him and literally transformed him into a death eater.

Yeah but was he a bigger cuck than Lucius Malfoy?

Reminder that Snape was an alegorical SS member who only did good deeds because his boss killed the woman he had a creepy obsession with, and if Voldy had gone after Neville instead, Snape would still be a death eater.

>rape baby

Explain.

just post the pasta so I can go

Did voldemort learn the kill/disarm wand allegiance thing wrong? Or was he just lied to about who killed/disarmed dumbledore

Is the pasta poster asleep or what?

Snape was wish fulfillment for the sad little "nice guy" faggots who watch the series.

He heard a rumour about wand allegiance and assumed you had to murder the previous owner, when disarming is enough, it's not that Snape murdered Dumbledore, but Draco had already disarmed him so the chain went to him.

Basically Voldermort was a shitty student who failed to learn anything correctly. Dumbledore played him the entire series

Just watched the HP movies for the first time recently. Couldn't agree more with you. That reveal scene was very emotional.
Worst part was Daniel Radcliffs acting

Rupert grint is the best actor of the three kids yet he was the only one to give up acting

He just wants to give ice-cream to kids.

He was a cuck the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I mean fuck can it get any worse for you?

>if Voldy had gone after Neville instead
No difference, both Potters and Longbottom were kill due the prophecy.

An hour and a half. Are you proud of yourself?

cringe

Joanne pls go

You are a genius. What a brain!

based racist

Snape was just butthurt he was an ugly beta and got friendzoned by Lily, then held a grudge against JP for banging his crush, AND then became a massive sacrificial cuck having to devote his life miserably looking after the spawn of their spawn

probably the most pathetic character ever on screen

>God-Tier
>Great Gatsby
>The Stranger
>Atlas Shrugged
>Don Quixote

/lit/fags need to die.

>implying DQ isn't god tier
Looks like someone is an idiot here

lmao wtf yall niggas watch this gay ass shit lmfao my mom watches this bitch shit my dude

>1st 4 movies
>MUH DADS A GOOD GUY
>5th movie
>literally a bigger cunt than malfoy

I mean malfoy was a "racist" but the worst he did was steal a orb that was lost by longbottom

except for the bullying, whats the worst James Potter has done?

be a 4 eyes

>my father was a great man
If I was snape, I would have avada'd harry right there

approaching six years now and quentinposting still, without fail, gets a bite

Well done user, you picked up on the most obvious twist in the shittest film franchise in history, a mere 10 years after everyone else, when they only spend the entire last half of the last film explaining it. You should be proud of yourself.

>no Asimov

It's shit

I'm a bit conflicted. On the one hand there are literal shills advertising harry potter on my board but on the other hand these threads normally turn out pretty entertaining. wat do

A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he shitposts precisely when he means to.

>shills
its literally been confirmed for mostly spammed by 1 guy and the only shills this board has is guys looking to DMCA stuff for television shows.

>having that image saved on your phone

snape was literally a cuck

He was also incredibly powerful - 40+ year old virgin, you don't get better at wizardry than that.

What the fuck do you mean by "hero" exactly?

Harry was still the most important character of the series and the obvious protagonist, as well as someone who displayed heroic qualities.

Calling Snape the "main hero" doesn't really work because he isn't 2/3 of those things. In fact most of what he did was because he was a self serving cuck who couldn't let his first love go. Name me one work of fiction with a character considered the main hero in a similar situation to Snape. The only recent example I can think of is Madoka which kind of fits but even then not really.

>this Aryan
>a cuck

pick one

>liberal propaganda series
>anyone not being a cuck

You don't actually believe this do you odran?

>I mean fuck can it get any worse for you?
>for you?
>for you?
>for you?