The truth will set you free

The truth will set you free.

op is a faggot

It has been 3 years.

And it still deserves to be said.

I genuinely pretend that the 4th season finale is the series finale.

>feelsgoodman.jpg

the last season was just dumb

It would've made so more sense for the cartels to be the final big bad rather some random ass Nazi bikers.

>oh some gringo has been killing our people well better not retaliate or cut off his kids heads or anything let's just let him be
is retarded as fuck considering the series is set in New Mexico. If it was set in Michigan or some shit maybe the Nazi bikers would make sense, but considering Walt had been killing cartel members it's just idiotic to pretend that the cartels that have completely infiltrated the Mexican army and federal police would just stop caring about Walt because he killed a few of them.

I mean, didn't the cartels kidnap some teenager in San Diego for talking shit on twitter? These are the people that just back down because a literal fedora science xD man gets uppity?

Fucking dumb

No one argued against this you insecure faggot. Fuck off back to your shithole of a site with your "DAE hate final season of BrBa xD" threads.

cartels dont give a shit about other cartels

gus singlehandedly killed an entire cartel

that storyline was over m8

>cartels don't care about other cartels
there is literally a cartel war happening in Mexico right now

I don't disagree.

Breaking Bad was still one of the best TV shows of all time though, and I still look back at it fondly. I look forward to rewatching it in the future.

Also, it wasn't really Vince's fault. Vince wanted to end it earlier by AMC bought more episodes to keep the cash cow going.

Also: Sup Forums died after Breaking Bad ended

>making a bunch of rednecks the final boss
>not having Walt go head-to-head with the cartels and get shot to pieces in a dramatic final stand off

After Gus dies the show is utter shit

and?

it's not like the sinaloa cartel gives a shit if somebody comes along and kills the entirety of los zetas

that's essentially what gus did, he took out an entire cartel (zetas), while not interfering with the others

"the cartel" isn't just one entity, it's multiple gangs and rival factions vying for power in mexico, gus already has his power and just stopped one cartel that was trying to infringe on it.

Gus didn't wipe out a whole cartel, he just killed a leader of one.

Killing bin laden didn't end alqaeda

We've all been saying this since the show ended, OP.
The ending shot is pretty kino though.

it had a weak final four seasons

It's circling back to the fact that everything Walt tries to control ends up biting him in the ass. He tried to use that gang to do his dirty work, but they ended up spiraling out of control.

That's really stupid. He wasn't Scarface. A last stand, toe to toe shootout would have been fucking embarrassing. This place is full of underage plebs, holy Christ.

The show should have ended after Walt "won". The last episode should have been Walt in a hospital bed dying from his cancer many months later admitting to Skylar that even after everything he did benefited his family, he really only did it for himself. Then he dies sometime in the night and life goes on.

>an automated machine gun in the trunk of a car taking out a neo nazi compound is more realistic

kys

>looking for realism in a show about a high school chemistry teacher who becomes a drug kingpin
>his brother in law is a DEA agent
Literally kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Why is it that nobody ever talks about Breaking Bad anymore, but I still see the Wire and Rome threads every once in a while?

>getting this mad over a pleb show

i'm guessing late 20s/early 30s, degree in IT or some nerdy shit like that, bitter cause he can't get laid etc

close?

It's very Walter White. Instead of doing the dirty work himself he has something else do it.
Also Mythbusters tested the efficacy and showed it would probably work.

>that projection

i knew it

But he did killed most of the leaders.
That cartel was obviously crippled and other cartels would just need to absorb them or kill the rest of the low level members.

Fuck you, faggot.

you should open a movie theater with all those projections

The finale was perfect and amazing FOR the mediocre final season we got. You would have to change the entirety of the last season to change the finale. Major br ba dick rider here, will always be one of my favorite shows, but I will admit the final season could have been better if you can admit for the final season we got, the finale was near perfection. Trunk gun was rad no matter what