You would certainly know haha

No, fuck off, it's a circle, kinda like poetry

You wouldn't know because you dropped out in 10th grade

>it's a circle
>it's like poetry, it rhymes
hello pleb

The entire last season is pretty "pleb writing" familia

ITT: walking dead plebs

No it's not. Walt had to die. He deserved to. The pleb thing to do was giving him that bittersweet ending where he dies cherishing the memories of his crimes, instead of doing it how it should have been done, having him die all alone in that cabin, having had his brother in law killed, his wife and son living in poverty refusing to speak with him, Jessie dying of exhaustion in that lab, his cancer forcing him to die a slow and painfull death, having caused everyone he knew and loved nothing but pain and missery. Walt was a weak man who went the cowards way, turning to a life of crime, thinking he did it all for his family while he really did it for his own selfish needs.

this is the easiest, most obvious way to go with it though.

>baaaw crime is baaaaaad baaaaaw

It's the correct way to go.
It is.

disagree, it was too conventional and predictable of an ending for a show that constantly kept me on the edge of my seat. of course he was going to die. of course his ways were going to catch up with him. how is his dying a better ending than him being alive with nobody but himself?

>buh my post-modernism

>t.wetback

Spoilers!

But no, I think it's a fitting end desu.

Now Jesse riding off into the sunset for greener pastures of not meth cooking because he was captured and shit for a year to evil Neo-Nazis is some lazy shit. I kinda wish Jesse would have died too.

I mean that despite me hating Jesse as a character almost every single time he was on screen. I think the character also should have died or somehow not just ridden off into the sunset. Sure he was a young guy who apparently learned that "hey maybe I shouldn't become a meth kingpin for a majority of the south of the US", but still.

So you suggest that he doesn't die, get cured of his cancer, lives out his life all alone in that cabin, having alienated everyone he loves? Because that's better than what I wrote.

He doesn't die.

This.

We don't actually see him dead.

t. Dexter writers

but he would've gotten what he'd wanted while at the same time getting a sour ending as well. him dying isn't a punishment, it's another escape. he should've been punished for his selfishness by being condemned to a life in isolation.

The Sopranos did it, and that's the best written show of all time

>he should've been punished

He was punished enough by all his bad decisions consistently making his life worse overall throughout the series. He eventually realized this and humbled himself by asking God for help demonstrating some growth beyond his self-deluding "I'm a genius and everything I do is for the best" attitude so further punishment was no longer called for. He then proceeded to take the chance he was given to make things a little better and act on it effectively by taking out the real villains and working with the wealthy couple he previously felt irrational envy and hate towards in a more clearheaded and productive way by recognizing they were in a much better position to get the money to his son / family than he was.

>"guess i got what i deserved" starts playing
pure pottery

Lol last season sucked so bad I completely dropped the entire show so I don't know how it ends.
In my head canon Walt Jr. finds out, kills Walt, and takes over the business.

>m-m-meh l-lets c-c-c-ook some m-m-meth

slightly subtle thread derailment bait

>sequel: breaking legs

is Jesse the most tragic character in the history of television?
>calls everyone bitch and in the end he becomes the biggest one

>Vince Gilligan: So fucking sick of people asking me about Breaking Bad and how great it is, just want to end it without ruining it, so people aren't laughing at me like the Sopranos. God, if I don't kill Walt I'll have every fucking fan of the show pestering me until the end of time 'But then what happened? What happened next? Was that really the end? Are you going to write a sequel? Or a movie or book down the line to wrap things up? Is Walt gonna show up in Better Call Saul? What about this random hanging side plot that never got resolved? What happened to that? Do you want to hear what I think happened? Here's what I think happened. Is that what you thought was gonna happen? Well why wouldn't that happen?'

Jesse was a retard and it's his own fault his girlfriend was killed.

Actually they should have ended at the end of Season 4.

>I won

there

you stop it there

>was killed
she was not killed, walt just let her die because its not his fucking problem they are junkies.

Not the junkie, the second girl with the kid. The Nazis killed her in front of Jesse as punishment for attempting to escape.

BASED NEO GNATZIS

Racemixing is a crime.

is it just me or is having nazis being badguys such a cop out? i actually stopped watching breaking bad when they were introduced because i knew where it was heading.

How else could it possibly have ended?

It want conventional.the typical BB episode was unpredictable.the last season was pretty much the only season where we predict something correctly, which is somehow that Walter must be stopped in some way.

>It is.

Why?

>implying he died

He fucking had cancer, he would have died anyway

Because a society needs a clear set of laws in order to function.

Jesse dying
Biker gang dead
Walt in prison for a lifetime

Wasted

Easy, Satan.

Alright my lord, no need for anger.

Season 4.

Just came by to check on this

>nazis were good

Kill yourself for the good of human race

What about the content of those laws?

What if they're unjust, or the government enforces them unfairly?

The real good guys are the Mexican drug dealers, at least they're not rayciss!

Checked

Then you demonstrate, call for open debate and change. That's how democracy work, you just don't go out and break laws as you will because you disagree with them.

Shit

Him being in prison is the shittiest way to go.

Death is grander and more final.

And the "Baby Blue" song would not make much sense.

>t. BITCH

y do dis debl?