youtu.be/GCxDrfs4GtM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MMW032VThuQ
FUCK YOU ISLAM!, FUCK YOU ALLAH, GET FUCKED MOHAMMED
RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My fist is going to bloody soon

Mate that video killed me
That bitch screaming "NAOW CAZ UR A RAYCIST AND A BIGOT" fucking hell
Let her come tp east belfast at let her spout her shit and we'll see what happens

And you guys act like what that guy killing the PM or whatever the fuck British politician was a monster?

Seriously these people need to be removed from earth.

I can honestly say that video is the most trigger inducing thing I've ever seen.

I saw it live when it aired and cannot watch it back because of how much it angered me.

>When British people clap whenever a nationalist is called a bigot

Sounds like you cucks need guns and Freedom

JESUS CHRIST GERMANY WTF

Not even Obama has the balls to do that

what will happen to us in the next 20 - 40 years?
we are basically all fucked right?
do i have to move to siberia now?

I heard Chile is pretty good

youtu.be/FtA21eiSmT8

Oh my god I wish that guy the best of luck.

We've got no room to talk, being that we will become a Latin American shithole in 20 years.

Nah, we won't be Americans are too Armed for that, give a few more happenings like San Jose and even the most Bluepilled Americans will start to wake up.

Don't worry, the Mexicans are digging their own graves.

Got bad news. I live in gun-happy Texas and the whites here are cucked beyond repair. They truly believe in racial equality and welcome the Mexicans as family (despite the latter voting majority Democrat). Race mixing is increasing, and whites have less reservation mixing with spics than they do other races.

Hate to say it man, but few White Americans want to change the status quo. As long as they've got their fast food and pro sports they couldn't give a shit who immigrates here.

You guys are about as cucked as Sweden. This is what you assholes get for fighting against Hitler.

Oh look it's another 'that wouldn't happen in America' post, ignoring that similar things happen in America every fucking day and videos of such acts are posted here every fucking day.

>Posted Here
>Here
You are correct, but for the first time in a while Americans are starting to see what we have been watching for years.
It is one thing if we see this shit, it is another when the rest of our Patriotic American brothers start to piece together the puzzle

should have done this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IuBTHArxg

oh my fucking god

I was not expecting this level of absolute cuckery in the UK

it's over. europe is finished

Hahahahahaha

Far-right scum got BTFO again. That moment when you realise you are on the losing side and everyone else is just living their life while you hide in your mums basement blaming minorities or Islam.

Ayyyyyyy that feel when born at the perfect time to watch all Racist white bois getting BTFO by their own countries laws and people.

Thanks for the video OP, made me feel better on my political stance.

What has he said that was racist?

TOMMMY ROBINSON THREAD: EVERYBODY GIT IN 'ER

>Al Jazeera cuts Tommy Robinson because he tells the truth about Mohammad
youtube.com/watch?v=iG1pzNiL6RY

>Tommy Robinson - Main Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=_YQ94jFg_4A

Discuss the second video here while you watch it. Don't let the thread die

Here have a (you).

You can download his book on gen.lib.rus.ec

Why does this make you angry? It makes me happy

Genetically superior alphas are taking over.

Show this to anybody whining that Jo Cox was killed. It goes both ways bolshie shits.

holy shit. I never realized how dumb these people are. literally all these women do is shift the debate from "is there a problem with Islam and integrating?" to "are you a racist?" all they fucking do is talka bout if he's racist or not rather than the real issue. FUCK

>Calls for murder of two people
>"That's uh.... strongly put...."
>Criticizes Islamism
>"Wow das rayciss"

Holy shit Sup Forums fucking gas the liberals now

>:YOURE A RACIST
>what have I said that's racist?
>YOURE A RACIST
>im getting death threats, i have some with me if you need proof
>BECAUSE YOURE AN EVIL RACIST
>crowd cheers

prepare your anus pol watch peter hitchens on a panel with a feminist, hook nosed jew and a flaming degenerate faget, also lefty shill audience

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoUIa5_yFI8

>give a few more happenings like San Jose and even the most Redpilled Americans will start to demand gun control

Fixed that for you, it's fucking over

Support for gun control has jumped from 60 to 70% practically overnight, now imagine it's 20 years later and tens of millions of white boomers are dead (yeah sounds good until you realize that they're half the NRA's membership and the GOP's voters)

As for the OP video, Tommy Robinson is even a Zionist anti-racist shabbos goy and he's still not left enough for the average Britcuck, lol

Why are Irish people always so hard-left?

youtube.com/watch?v=WqtcnMZA0Hc

Is that videogamedunkey?

not even 10 minutes in and I'm raging

Google Blana upp music video.
This shit is suicidal

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

The problem is the shit-tier moderator. He really should have gotten her to explain how he was racist etc and stopped it from devolving into shitty mudslinging.

Not that I'd expect any better from the beebs though.

>YFW Americans and Mexicans are both the same race

Holy kek is that Miley Cyrus father? How has he not killed himself yet? wtf. How can one man be so strong?

>I don't like something isn't a good enough reason to make something illegal!

isn't that more or less why a lot of laws are adopted?

trigger warning
youtu.be/Ue2fNik7oNk

If any of you can get through the first 20 seconds I applaud you

youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc&feature=youtu.be

The world sucks, suicide pact now pol

>I don't want to get up here and be angry because this isn't for me

>You stupid white bigots, why didn't more of you come to the race rallies and BLM talks?

Amazing.

This is what happens when you grow up being pampered by the state and taught to hate your own culture. I hope you choke and die on all the blue pills you're swallowing

Chile is good if you are withe, right wing leaning and dont care about paid education.

he actually looks younger and more attractive

holy fuck, death squads when?

HOLY SHIT

FUUUUUCKKKKKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=vnJBW49afzg

skip to like 3:00 if you want immediate action

did they sue the cops / city?

WE GENOCIDE NOW!

i don't know i was thinking the same

Those "Christians" were obviously in the wrong, they were trying to aggravate the Muslims for no fucking reason.

Trust me, I've been there a few times and there is no tension between Muslims and non-Muslims.
People are chill up there.

Wait i just remembered the police literally dont have a duty to protect you.

I really cant tell if this is a shitpost. If you're serious then you just ignore them fuck it.

I'm very serious.

Those guys are the same faggots who just go out and get on megaphones and tell people that if they're not Christian they're going to Hell and are living life wrong.

Fuck them

they still shouldn't have been legally allowed to arrest them in a public place, they weren't causing the disturbance.

they weren't on megaphones they were holding signs. They are constitutionally allowed to do that. You being upset doesn't make it legal to assault someone.

>i don't like how you look, your smell, your clothes
>i'm justified in murdering you

I bet he's feeling worse than the guy he cucked in Mulholland drive

Even Muslims would cringe at the liberals' cognitive dissonance

Look guys, its a nu-male Atheist+ Islam apologist.

Sure, but they have other videos doing the same shit.
They're intentionally trying to get a reaction and as people say;
"Talk shit get hit"

They deserved to get their asses chased out

>look guys I'm an edgy "Christian"
>deus vult ami'rite?

shit from yesterday. leftist LBGTQWERTZ-bigots attack camera-man.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g

YA FOKIN CHIEF

You're not making a very good point fag but i just realize that if it was ISIS / Islam doing this shit at a rally i'd throw shit at them also. That side i do get but i dont know the context. If it was specifically an event they were trying to crash then i dont blame them for chasing them out and im glad they did since that is gay crashing an event. But if its just a random ass day and they decided to sprout bullshit then fucking ignore them like every other mother fucker would.

That said fuck the cop who hustled them is an inexcusable bitch.

classic. best of AIDS skrillex feat. dindu nuffin.

youtube.com/watch?v=ilCmywMin8I

It had to be an event, people normally aren't just out non public for no damn reason.

Watch the rest of their vids, just assholes being assholes

Why are you such a pathetic, vile, subservient sack of shit?

>that asian guy
Fucking kek

Why are white people so cucked?
Why are gays even considered people?

This video is not good for my blood pressure.

Why are you projecting?
You sound like a dindu tbqh

have some gay acquaintences too who are rightwing cons. they can't stand the LBGTQWERTZ. i'd always prefer them over any liberals.

>Those "Christians" were obviously in the wrong

>being this illiterate of the law
go read up on terminello v. city of chicago, fag.
saying islam is gay and will send you to hell is constitutionally protected speech. those preachers weren't breaking any laws while the Muslims were breaking several.

You're a fucking nu-male piece of shit apologizing for Islamists because they attack Christians. You're a servile worm and a genetic dead end, this is why you do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7JmVwMNq4c

this video kills me

By the law they're in their right sure, but morally they're not.

It's like sombody getting up in your face and saying shit that they know will piss you off.

>Those "Christians" were obviously in the wrong, they were trying to aggravate the Muslims for no fucking reason.

and you think throwing stones etc is the adequate reaction?

I honestly dont know if this is real or not. I tried finding out but i only can find Sup Forums references.

>visits sec. clinton's office at state department
>before or after the massacre?

so stupid....

>Islamist
>Christian
First off, I doubt anybody there was an actual Islamist.
Paranoid cuck.

And secondly, if those other guys were real Christians they wouldn't have been disrupting an event and they would have turned the other cheek once they started getting shit thrown at them.

Sure the police fucked up but those "Christians" stirred the pot

"Talk shit get hit"

and you call me the dindu, you fucking nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

International Jewry

No, but it's hard to control mobs and mobs can quickly turn angry.

Colgate strikes again

Anything with Franchesca Ramsey.

Here's some fresh content from Bill Maher.

Two Jews talking about the destruction of marriage in the US and how great it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1ByJDGm-g

You are a fucking dindu.

>they Christian
>they good boys
>is them muslim muhfuckas

he is obviously a muslim himself. otherwise he wouldn't be so partisan.

Couldn't even make it to the end... holy fucking Christ.

>mfw this thread

Stop it. Please stop.

Oldie but goodie.
youtu.be/GCxDrfs4GtM

I don't get this one

The people in the video are obviously fucking idiots. But they recognise him because he turns up to these rallies trying to get a raise out of people all the time, that's his MO. He has every right to be there but I also understand why they don't want him there. Having the right to be there doesn't mean you're not intentionally being a dick trying to use whatever cause they are there for to get a few more youtube views from the Sup Forums crowd.

You're a nigger