Any Pale Waves fans on Sup Forums? I love how goth they are ~~

Any Pale Waves fans on Sup Forums? I love how goth they are ~~

They’re mediocre tobehonest.

"goth"

I can't live without her :(

gr8 b8 m8

I love Heather!

i like that song from this pic but they arent very good and are more than likely a plant. they are exactly like the 1975

wow so hip. much trendy

Great band!

she's qt but their music blows ass

Why does she have that make-up on while the rest of the band just look like ordinary indie blokes?

the fat drummer seems out of place

i'd blow her ass iykwim

Her face and voice is cute as fuck. Music is just forgettable pop shit though lmao

words cannot express how disappointed i was when i heard their music after looking at heather.

wait for the album senpai

As if the 1975 couldn't get any worse.

pale waves' pr team sucks ass at internet marketing so they came to Sup Forums to try and sexualize the lead singer

I will buy the cd.

That unironically triggers me

I was excited when I saw her look and then it's just some bubblegum indie pop why does she do this

Because she's an industry plant

I'd blow my ass all over her tbqhwyrn

The culimination of indie-kid and hipster infiltration in Goth culture. I don't even know why they're trying so hard to appropriate and assimilate.

i hate it

if only they sounded like they looked, instead it's some cringey paramore shit

but cam't blame em, 90% of people buying music these days are drawn to an artist's aesthetics and 'personality' over their music

fucking stop please.
I actually like this band and your every 4 hour posting is going to make people make fun of me for liking them.
Please.
Stop.
I'm crying in real life.

This is what the future holds, the decontextualizarion of any feature steming from every past trend/scene. In this climate all temporalities are collapsed until what's left is pure imagery bereft of any meaning yet carrying on those lingering panthoms with them.

Calm down, let's get you some oestrogen tablets.

The wilderness of mirrors

this but unironically

also is it it time for the mods to put a stop to all this pale waves spam

The first time I saw them I knew some indie mag is going to hype them. But theyre pretty mediocre

And the singer isn’t nearly as qt without makeup

>the singer isn’t nearly as qt without makeup

Good drummers are rare.

she looks fucking retarded

You mean cute, right?

Yea I like them. I'll buy their EP.