Why do gaijins think Japan is not shit?

why do gaijins think Japan is not shit?

I know many countries by watching news(CNN, BBC,CBS etc) so I can say, Japan is third world tier shithole.

the average income of household was only 50.000$(520万円). holy shit this shitty poor nation.

and We have to pay 1000$ per month for tiny apartment per month

Do you guys really think this nation have future?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/70656134
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your tiny dick faggots are shit but your women are really nice and they deserve the BWC

I was only paying around 500$ a month for my one room apartment in Adachi... Why don't you do some fucking research?? It's pretty cheap to live in the city if you actually stop reading manga at the convenience store and do something... but whatevs jap

saged

t. a pre-op german "woman"

why do proxyshitters keep acting like they're from japan

>BWC

I have never heard such word.

Do you mean BBC?

>you actually stop reading manga at the convenience store and do something.
Why are there so many neets in Japan? Is the neetbux program really robust there?

My rent is 124k in yen and I have a house don't be a fag you dumb jap

>I'm American living in Japan

>足立区

hahaha
Why did you want to live in ghetto?

>Never heard an acronym
>Know what it means

:/

>Thinks ghettos exist in Tokyo
LMFAO

西成 is actually ghetto of Japan. you ignorant fag

Where do all the Nigerians live then?

OP I lived in Japan for work for 3 months. Specifically in Kamakura. It had to do with US assets being moved through the Yokosuka naval base... Any whom it was amazing. Everyone is absolutely nice as fuck. Literally anyone would bend over backwards to help me out if I needed it. Never once had to lock my doors. Yoshinoya rice and beef bowls are fucking incredible. Didn't need a personal vehicle at all. The train system and walking can get you anywhere you need to go. Little kids like 5-6 years old leaving the house, walking to the train station, getting on a train, switching lines, going to school and doingf all in the reverse order... BY THEM SELVES!!!!! Like wtf? here in America they would get kidnapped and raped before they even made it to the station. Not to sound like a burgerboy, but also loved the street vendors with the azuki? bean puff ball treat things. Fucking good. Also vending machines with "HOT LEMON". I visited a lot of shrines and temples and was very impressed. I was easily the tallest person wherever I went. Only 5'11" kek. Im a little muscular so EVERY girl just gawked at me and tried to make it seem like they weren't mirin. Jap men treat women over there like shit. I Fucked (x2) 10/10 girls (no idea age but had school uniforms) at once. All I did was hold a door open for them at a mall entrance. That was the extent of my effort. Arcades are actually a thing and are pretty cool and my neighbors would always cook me delicious food for buying them paper towels from the Navy Base and giving them rolls of it. Kek. Would Japan again 10/10. I went back and lived there for 2 months just because I wanted to. Akihabara was sweet too.

The ONLY exception was Kyoto, it was exactly like NYC here in the US. Everyone was a complete asshole there and treated eachother like shit/didnt care about anyone else.

Second time I knew more Japanese and the people really appreciated that I tried to speak their language. You're right. Housing is expensive

$10 says OP is an American at a U.S. military base in Japan.

Anyone have that "mfw being nip" pepe?

Ignore the retarded OP teacher.

Your declining population will save you in the coming age of automation. Meanwhile the west will be stuck with millions of unskilled immigrants with no jobs.

literally first result after google search

yuki.la/pol/70656134

the fact that you think it is a ghetto shows how ignorant you are of other parts of the world

Shitting on a non native english speaker

Wee laaaassyy

mean to quote

If only you knew what a REAL ghetto was hahahaha

>1st worlders knowing anything about ghettos

lern2reply to the correct person by the way

OP IS A SUBHUMAN WHITE ENGLISH TEACHER

so close, yet so far

>WAAAH JAPANS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY

Hello Marine-san