Why do the British think they have a special relationship with Canada...

Why do the British think they have a special relationship with Canada, like they could always move to Canada and start anew of things don't work out for them in their home country?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ajc.com/news/news/national/11-celebrities-who-say-they-will-leave-country-if-/nrCfz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>aunt lives in Canada
>tells me I can come visit and stay any time I want for as long as I want
>never take her up on that offer because Canada is the land of cucks, the Sweden of North America

How's banning sexy white women on your subway going? Do you guys just advertise halal meats and egyptian vacation packages there now instead?

I'm from Northern Ireland cucklad. Mostly white, a few niggers sure but they are few. Not all of us live in Londonistan

>giving a fuck what british think

They are fucking retards and when they leave the eu they will be suckling our tits trying to get some of that sweet syrupy land.

Fuck off brits, you bring shame on the empire.

Probably because the queen literally owns canada.

You are still her servants, the land you think belongs to you belongs to her. Her people can go wherever the fuck they want because you are too stoned and homosexual to do anything about it.

So it's Canadian hate night on this board is it.

The 5th thread now all railing against Canadians.

Most of us don't give a flying fuck about you.

>fucked by a moose
>cucked by a spruce

Every time

Is this American humour?

no, it's american observationalism

You sound like a butthurt Indian, I've only been on this board a few months but it seems like Indians are nothing but butthurt

>Her people
Her people in the context of Canada is Canadians; in Canada, as the Queen of the UK, she can't do anything. As the Queen of Canada, she can appoint the GG.

>thread about british/canadians
>wild retarded american appears
>"I am going to tell you what I think."

Nobody cares you fat fucking gaylord, go get shot.

You seem upset, maplenigger

Did a refugee fuck you?

Did you love it?

And your another faggot taig spewing his insecurities out of his ass like anyone truly cares.

NOBODY WANTS TO MOVE TO CANADA

I'm not upset at all, I'm neither gay or shot. What's it like to be a quasi half-nig mongrel?

It must be sad being such an insignificant person in such an insignificant place.

No wonder all of you smoke yourselves into utter servitude

>Not realizing Britain owns Canada

Bend the knee, cuck.

I'd rather smoke leafs than obongos cock. Atleast we are a colony of great britain as opposed to africa and mexico.

Can't wait till hillary wins.

We go where we want, no need to ask permission.

>I'd rather smoke leafs than obongos cock

Its a shame that you following a man who isdoing both. Sorry hat.

GOOD
WERE FUCKING FULL

>Being this fucking retarded

Its called the common wealth mehmet.

My ancestors died under the Union Jack. We are proud of our British history is this something to be ashamed of?

I didn't know your dad was prime minister, did he die at the orlando shooting? Imagine getting shot while going down on some dude and biting his dick by accident.

>I didn't know your dad was prime minister

pic related, it is exactly what you are doing right now. This is why australia is better at this sort of thing than you are.

Why do Brits act like they still have a powerful empire? It's disturbing. Like a geezer in a wheelchair talking about some football game they won in high school and how they "could still do it" if they wanted.

Australia got the good genes

I know, Canada is like decaf coffee, low fat milk, and gluten free cornflakes. It's like a characterless echo of the US

>american thinks he knows banter

You have to be white for that sort of thing. If you actually think you aren't in the same boat you are way more retarded than I thought you were.

Trump won't win, you are 40% white and have a shitload more gays than us. Your "alt-right" champion sucks cock as well. Even if trump wins you are still going to be gay as fuck.

We gotta lot of cool shit back here.

Your ancestors died under our flag because they were ordered to by their masters, the British.

You are owned by us. Just accept it, Leaf.

Because in reality they do still have an empire. Most Brits have close family in commonwealth countries, you can't really tell a Brit the empire is dead when they have to pay $1800 to visit their daughter in Australia every 18 months, and when they get there no one can tell if they're tourists or residents because this place is full of Brits anyway

Canada was the part of America too cucked to fight for independence. Moosefuckers still have the Queen as their head of state and everything.

Go get shot fucking fag.

You lot are worse than anti white jews when it comes to being spiteful faggots.

Have fun with your little Canadian hate threads where you all circle jerk about us.

Go choke on some gender neutral cock syrup nigger. Ireland deserves to be in the anglosphere more than you.

>mexi-nigger think's he is anglo just because he speaks english

wew

Woah there bro, this is the guy you're dealing with

Are you sure you can handle him?

>like they could always move to Canada and start anew of things don't work out for them in their home country?

Oh, I dunno.. maybe because douchebags from here think that's how they'll cope with the upcoming trauma. You guys need to tell them you don't want them.

m.ajc.com/news/news/national/11-celebrities-who-say-they-will-leave-country-if-/nrCfz/