Shits horrible.

All incorrect

>lightly places it in the trash
prove that you actually dislike it and burn it

It's got an iFunny watermark

they're very polarizing, people either love them or hate them

dude soundtracks for the blind is 90's best album

Doing curse me out for having shit taste OP

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

why not

Because that sentence doesn't make sense. I meant for that last post to prompt you to clarify.

because one word was off?
I don't get why you can't piece together what my post was about.
You are a fucking a faggot and you have shit taste. OK?

* remove the letter A

This
Swans fucking blow
>HURR SO VIOLENT SO DEPRESSED I HATE EVERYONE

Dude don't kid yourself your post was illiterate

cmon man

It puts the "punk" in punk music but not so much "music".

haha nice new meme
>ironic grammar nazi baiting on purpose
go fuck yourself. Do you understand?

Yeah right. Their albums aren't extreme enough to be even mildly interesting. And i assume that should be the whole bands selling point since its just annoying noise. Grampa's just trying to be artsy because they dont even know how to make music so they just turn amps to 11 and play everything like bongos.

Is English your first language?

Regardless, I find Jello Biafra extremely annoying. I actually agree with a lot of his politics, but I can't stand his delivery. Holiday in Cambodia has great guitar work, but most of the album is weak, and again, annoying, IMO.

>uh reading comprehension bro
you are an obnoxious faggot, and Jelo's vocals are fine, and amusing. Just fuck already to reddit faggot

lmao this

>how do I write a good song
>how do I make an interesting composition without repetitive droning

>hurr hurr let's make the album 3 hours long for 69 tracks bcus 69 is fun e
>it's all twee shite
It's like this album was specifically designed for me to hate everything about it

Agreed
Nope
Ever listened to the White Album in full?

I've been on Sup Forums since 2009, and I've never used Reddit because I find its layout really abrasive. Plus, it seems like their upvote system promotes the most uninteresting content.

>Doing curse me out for having shit taste OP
I wasn't sure if you were saying I had shit taste, or if you were indicating I would curse you out for your pick, or what. This post makes no fucking sense.

Anyway, sorry you can't handle other people not liking what you like.

Oh ok so say that in your first post instead of grahmmar nazi fit. One word was off so..you are going to play dumb and say the whole post didn't make sense. And you have a close minded view on the album, because I know it is good, if you just took some time to really listen to it. You don't make a thread about your shit opinions, and how you ignorantly say you don't like an album that is clearly a classic punk rock release. Stop bitching about Jelo's vocals for five seconds and you'd realize it's actually decent vocals and you are just a stuck jerkoff

*stuck up

I bought it as a teenager and have heard it many times over the years. I don't like it. Sorry you can't deal with that. Jesus fucking Christ you're annoying.

Nice projection.
Read your own post and tell me who is obnoxious.
Don't talk down to me because of your grahmmar skillz. You listened the album but you didn't give it a chance. You didn't enjoy it most likely because you were telling yourself it won't be good..

One too many full stops, buddy.

great more grahmmar lessons. Hilarious post. People are going to love you here aren't they?

I didn't criticize your grammar. I told you I didn't understand your post, and then you literally started whining.
Also, this entire thread is about albums you don't like, that most other people do. I'm sure there are some classic albums that you don't like; if there aren't, then you can't think for yourself.

I don't know why I'm still talking to you. You're a moron.

It's funny to me how it's exactly the opposite.

Call me a moron when you can't understand a simple line that has "doing" instead of "don't". Right you are calling me the moron. You are an complete stuck up faggot. Go fuck yourself once again and back to redit you go.

First word should be capitalized.

Leave this thread, kid.

>an complete

this is bait.
It's clear you are doing this to get a rise out of people.
I am the one who is fully invested. You think being sarcastic is so amusing and tough. It's not. It makes you look like a little faggot to anyone who sees your post.
fuck you ,make me. stupid fuck. >my supiror ""intellects""""
Your head is far too up your ass about grammar to be intelligent about anything else.

ok cool

I never commented on your grammar. That was someone else, who's winding you up because you're a twat.

They have an extremely diverse discography. You don't have to like it but don't misrepresent what their music actually is.

fight me then "le supiror leddit grammar nazi fag"
come @ me stupid faggot.

Capital F please

Yeah and a side of cock your mouth too?
Did you just graduate high school English and think you are hot shit?

Hey, no mistakes that time, you're really improving. Very proud.

there was a mistake.

*cock in your mouth

>pleb taste thread
I can't even get mad here because I know you are all being serious.

OP is a serious newfag with a shit taste in punk music

Death Grips
Swans
Joanna Newsom
Daniel Johnston
Andrew Jackson Jihad
Animal Collective
Captain Beefheart

all shit

Swans is great. How are they even shit. What band is better to you,in comparison?

Fuck these faggy ass vocals

seriously words go in one ear and out the other. what the fuck is wrong with you people? Its like you are permaeuphoric or emo little 16 year olds with daddy isses. Why dont you fucking try to be happy and stop being such perverted little cunts. Fuck its a lost cause. If you want to be a sad cunt so be it, Im done trying. I hope you commit suicide or cut EDGYEMO into your wrists because thats all you ever will be. a sad cunt.

nice bait nutty grammar nazi
this isn't english class you vapid fuck

Did your apostrophe button break between posts?

are you ok

uhhhhhhh

>because it's sad to think somebody like this could actually exist.

first poster you replied to is not even me.
In any case, grammar dudes a fucking faggot.

Take Swans off the list and you’re good.
Honestly, why do you think Swans is shit?
I’m not saying you can’t believe that, I’m just curious.

No, he's just winding you up because you're emotionally unstable.

Seek help.

Dude how did you get this picture of Aphex Twin??

he's a smug fuck that's what he is. a total soyfaggot

No, you keep freaking out, and I can't tell if you're an entertaining clownish troll, or a horrifyingly unstable, sad little man.

If you're the former, well done and carry on.
If you're the latter, I really recommend seeking a therapist, or some self-help books, or something.

you a fuckin choir boi.
fuck off and eat a fuckin english class textbook. Insufferable cunt.

THE NUMBERS

Chill out man, its fucking Sup Forums
Nice meme insult

nice m*me mention of the word m*me at all

How am I not "chilled out?"
What a strange thing to say.

why make these responses and long posts at all?
Why be defensive and care... even to him mentioning "chill out".

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to say it that way.
It’s just not worth trying to help someone on this site is all, bad wording on my part

Fair point

forgot your period, bitch.

weak.
just like all your sarcastic grammar nazi bait posts.

Nazi is a proper noun so it needs a capital letter.

nah no thanks.
What are you going to do about it, faggot?

Everything by the Smiths. Faggiest goddamn music I've ever heard