/brit/

This is my own thread, go away. Don't post in my thread.

*posts*

Just put a meat pie in the oven lads.

*posts it your thread*

Just put my cock in a meat pie lads

i like argentina

might be fucked lads.

my manager told me to send him something by friday

its not done, and I'm counting on working on it and finishing it by noon tomorrow

but now im panicking wondering what "by friday" means.

does that mean before friday??

*80s cyberpunk soundtrack plays*

so light blue means good meat? is that a universal thing? or just for the argentinian flag? seems a bit arbitrary

Ouch.

should done it earlier runt

Your line spacing is so fucking horrid that I don't care

what was his endgame?

Well?

i know. im a piece of shit useless employee desu

*diagnoses you with a number of social disorders*

is just for the meme.

i can smell the norman from here lad

Please rate my aaaj

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

annex us pls

seems more paki to me

know a guy who is the double of "native britain" but is actually at least 50% indian

feel like i don't fit any of these

will blow my brains out if "by friday" means by the time work starts on friday

11/10

for some reason I zoomed out google maps, and visited my sister's new hometown, Pau, France. She has a nice view on the Pyrénées, the mountains between France and Spain. Went there, flew dangerouslt close to the moutains... Weird how I had never learnt in school the name of the highest moutain of the Pyrénées (it's not "pic du midi", but aneto (aka néthou))

as I was flying really low I came across the pic (peak) du midi (midday=south) d'Ossau. Fucking nice view. Then searched wikipedia, found it nice to learn it was actually a symbol of Pau, beloved by the Pau people. Read about local legends (the peak is also named "Jean-Pierre", it would be a symbol of the unity between the church of pierre (roman) and the church of jean (or the other way around). Also the peak looks like a tooth. They also say that for a long time it didn't have a name, as only useful places had a name, not peaks.

Then went on down the spanish pyrénées, when I saw Barcelona, heading East. Went to Llore del Mar where I had been with a girl.
Then when to my hometown who has been google street viewed in 2013. It changed a bit. Moving memories of a dreary childhood, especially the house used for summer camps, still there, where I have bad memories of early childhood. That's when I started to drink.

saved, just in case I'd need it later.

Louis IV reigned as king of West Francia from 936 to 954.

He was the only son of king Charles the Simple and Eadgifu of Wessex

Young Louis was raised in the Anglo-Saxon court until his teens.

In spring of 936 Hugh the Great sent an embassy to Wessex inviting Louis to "come and take the head of the kingdom"

Louis IV was a young man of fifteen, who spoke neither Latin nor Old French, but probably spoke Old English. He knew nothing about his new kingdom.

Historians have wondered why the powerful Hugh the Great called the young Carolingian prince to throne instead of taking it himself.

If you spend any signficiant time on Sup Forums you can see people making threads, them getting zero replies and they repost it again and again until it gets some replies

For a board of essentially r9k users who despise normies and facebook users people sure do love attention by making shitty threads or blogging in generals.

not many humble people

nah, early afternoon will do.

>China tells Bieber he can't tour there until he becomes a more moral individual
>Bieber drops his tour to redirect himself towards Christ

the Chinese nation is truly mighty

grand.

i literally don't use this board outside of /brit/

enjoyed the read, subscribed to the blog.

yw

Reminder that Bieber is the shortened version of Bieberstein

How could you figuratively not use this board outside of /brit/ exactly?

honestly doing a poo right now as call of duty 4 downloads lads haha

wish i was naive, optimistic and australian enough to be a furry

One thing I don't like about these memes is that they don't even use the real things the flags' colors stand for.

easily, by saying he's from Sup Forums when he isnt

Blacks make up a larger percentage of the US (11.4%) than Scots make up of the UK (8.3%)

>Louis IV was a young man of fifteen
to say that now at 39 we call Macron "young"

>implying thats a bad thing

There are more blacks in America than there are the total populations of a good majority of European countries

>furries trying to pretend they aren't deviants
disgusting

Left my flip flops at the gym

I really need to lose my boipucci virginity

This disturbing jpeg has got to be one of the most artefacted things I have ever seen. How may low quality traits can one image have?

11% is fucking nothing

japanese people when asked assumed it was aroun 50

have seen 1 black person in the last year. seen 0 muslims. seen a bunch of ranchand mexicans that are nice though

nah.

but,
>Pattie Mallette was born on April 2, 1975,[2][not in citation given] in Stratford, Ontario, of French Canadian, English, Swiss-French and Scottish descent.[1][3] She is the daughter of Diane M. (Henry) and Michael Mallette.[4] Her older sister was killed at age 5, when she was struck by a vehicle while crossing the street. She also has an older brother named Chris.[3][5]
(his mom) (his mum)

UPQWI(E gobasdiljbNM[

bit gay 2bh

FUCK
D
R
U
M
P
F

Would be lying if I said I didn't laugh at that picture

>She says of the sexual abuse and violence, "I was sexually violated so many times that as the years went by it began to feel normal. It's a strange marriage – knowing something is wrong yet at the same time finding it familiar and commonplace."[9]
Bieber's mums

Just downloaded English

How much money would I have to pay you to fly you from India to the United States to work for me?

careers are so fucking stressful

this shit is fucking awful

lol, downloaded English when I was three, now I speak English (American)

desu as a social democrat i'm really coming to hate rosa luxemburg
yeah haha you're so funny, nobody's ever asked me to apologise for her death before. haha, yeah, she'd definitely have done something useful rather than becoming just another factional hate figure if she'd not been killed. haha, sorry guys.

doesn't help that she had an ugly face and was a woman. the former can sometimes be excused but the latter, never.

tfw when we actually own the Plaza in New York

i miss /fug/

ditto

Need a british bf like this in my life, folks.

Why are Asian girls so punk?

constipated for two days

really really worried

*blocks your path*

Richie

Is this a Brit or a Jew? I can't tell the difference, please respond.

nightie night lads

The average swede is a fucking gremlin

doing a photo dump

ummm, Americans are scary. What's the job

Need a brit bf like this in my life, folks.

NEED to put my willy in a minge lads.

Oracle Systems Admin

운마 씨발새끼가죄수번호 암호화함저격게이들 어리둥절행아무래도 운마새끼 전라도같다일베의 주작 좆중복사범 검거하는데 일조한 죄수번호를 암호화해서시발 저격도 못함일베간 고졸새끼도일베렙이 5렙인데 작성글이 없다냄새가 솔솔나는데물증이 없어 시발

bingo

umm, I'll learn it professionally and get back to you x

What's the point of buying a house if you still have to keep paying the society charge

alamo