What is her fucking problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=5ytwTO6jXhA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akziwvWLUlk
youtube.com/watch?v=RIV8CK-PUyM
youtube.com/watch?v=k39O-l-7f6A
youtu.be/81W8bPvuuyE?t=1m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's legitimately autistic, and borderline retarded. If faggots like you stopped paying attention to people like her they would lose their ability to make a living and end up in sanitariums after their families grew sick of caring for them like God intended. But no, you give them a platform and give them money and I have to keep knowing they exist when all I really want is for both you and them to be gassed and buried in mass graves. I hope you got cancer for Christmas.

Agreed.

I'd still fuck her though.

she is so cute. she's wife material

She is weirdo . It's cute when they're young, but she would be a horrible annoying wife at 40+ years old.

besides having the most annyoing bitch voice on youtube, she launched a petition to have deadpool released with a pg13 reating.
youtube.com/watch?v=akziwvWLUlk

She's cool and not paid of by Disney, in fact she even exposed how some companies or youtubers probably are being paid off, she's fucking based and probably the only bitch i would ever watch.

You can call yourself a "bitch" and make shit up about yourself as much as you want but no one here is buying your shit Grace you retarded cunt.

Reminder Grace prefers the theatrical cuts of Batman v Superman, and Blade Runner.

She's right about the film and you're wrong. That simple, OP. Oh and you're a faggot too.

>Wishing someone gets cancer on Christmas
True Christian showing his colors in full glory 8K UltraHD.

I love how she sometimes sounds like an old timey gangster, anyone else notice this?

>What is her fucking problem?
She needs a man in her life

She's all kinds of retarded. But her voice, boobs and hips make me feel sticky in my pants. So I watch her when I'm bored and there's nothing else in my inbox when I'm eating my pills.

Cankles

>Grace prefers the theatrical cuts of Batman v Superman, and Blade Runner.

This just makes her more appealing. I love stupid girls that watch "geek" shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIV8CK-PUyM

She is retarded, like in a different way most internet 'critics' are, bitch is legit retarded...plus she has a massive bad taste.

holy shit women everywhere are going to kill this poor woman

Who's more autistic, her or LCJ?

"legit retarded" now means someone you don't like who holds opinions you don't agree with?

No, it means ''whoooo this bitch is really retarded''

post more

Aside from Pennsylvania Dutch, that is the worst American accent. Which part of the US is it from?

Does anyone have that copy pasta about marrying grace Randolph and watching BvS with her kids?

>mtv whitesplaning jazz music
jesus christ can mtv die already?

she sounds so qt

I take it you've never actually seen a legit retarded person before. At most, she might have some mild form of autism.

I'd go to the movies with her, if you know what I mean

I would do the same, and try to sneak in little kisses on her neck throughout the movie. I'd pull her in and rest her head on my shoulder/chest, maybe kiss the top of her head.

Toodle doo, pip pip

Jism baby

I wanna marry Grace Randolph!

lewd

>600k subscribers

how have I never heard of her before? and how has she never been posted on Sup Forums before?

I'd let her rustle around my box of popcorn, and make sure there's a salty surprise in there for her!

>she never been posted on Sup Forums before?'

You blind nigga

maybe, desu I switch off whenever I see another dull e-celeb thread. She's hardly a stand out looker too, same with that bimbo who makes videos about star wars and has been getting spammed the last month

You haven't seen them hips.

post it pls papi

mommy material :3

>that bimbo who makes videos about star wars and has been getting spammed the last month
Please don't insult my wife.

Them are some good birthing hips. Would mate.

user pls, there's that qt who makes ASMR videos and did a rey cosplay and is literally 10x more attractive

damn i like that thickness

those youtube top shots dont show much

Would marry and bury

>M-mommy?

>rey cosplay

she blow out of someone's chest?

Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=k39O-l-7f6A

Yea this. Her Gravity """review""" is a perfect example of just how bad things were at the height of the SJW era. Babbling total nonsense and buzzwords.

youtu.be/81W8bPvuuyE?t=1m49s