youtu.be/8P5QTfaoa-I
youtu.be/8g9hiUUixw0
i.imgur.com/7y7kIcu.gifv
youtube.com/watch?v=s5RYBVdIQMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mayweather wins btw

Second for GGG

>that chin

Is there even a MW who hits harder than Jacobs?

You hope

Too old, too small and fighting a guy who is coming at him from a whole different world and fighting philosophy. Nobody is perfect, all the past boxing legends ended up losing because they got too greedy and/or arrogant about their abilities later in life, Mayweather is no different.

Easy Work

McGoob will win himself a concussion. I don't wish ill on anyone but I hope Floyd beats him so badly he's forced into retirement.

That $6000 is gone forever.

> The retard returns

I'm gonna miss laughing at you try and convince yourself goobs has a chance.

>all the past boxing legends ended up losing because they got too greedy and/or arrogant about their abilities later in life, Mayweather is no different.

Not unless Golovkin could somehow punch himself in the face full force. The guy's so durable he can get away with letting opponents hit him to try and make his fights more exciting

Would love to see Joe land a hundred slaps a minute on McGregor

Slappy Joe would HUMILIATE Mcgregor

2 weeks from now, Floyd is going to be just another bum in Conor's highlight reel:

youtu.be/8P5QTfaoa-I

Conner is going to get embarrassed worse than cm punk.

But at least he gets 100 million for his troubles.

Jacobs was so pissed there that he didn't hurt Golovkin that he literally screams

Sorry can't read retard

1- Conor's corner throws in the towel
2- Floyd by TKO on accumulation punches
3- Floyd boring UD
4- Conor throws a kick and is DQd
5- Floyd by KO with a body shot
6- Floyd heems Conor JMM-Pac style
7- Conor is KOd by the ringpost a la Hatton
8- Conor quits on his stool
9- Conor stopped on cuts
dubs- Conor heems Floyd

oh and uh 0- race riot ring invasion cancels fight

Quitting on his stool is believable he's a known quitter

Goobs has no heart. I think it's a big possibility that Mayweather will make him look so foolish that he will quit on his stool. He will pull a Walters on his fans.

If his corner is smart they'll throw in the towel the moment he gasses and starts to get lit up. However from what I've seen they look like a pair of total chancers.

His corner would never throw in the towel for marketing purposes Ref will stop it if it gets too ugly.

SO HYPE

Not since Winky hounding PBF have a fight so.

I wonder how much money the Klitschko's were offered to fight each other

>can't delete my thread
fug
my shame will linger for eternity

For the /box/tards who were making fun of Conor's shoulder workout please watch this video and educate yourself

youtu.be/8g9hiUUixw0

No one cares moron

Now I'm convinced that MMA fans are double digit IQ.

You live in a trailer and collect throwing stars, right?

that was a great hook, fucking Jacobs needs to make some fight happen this year even if its against a journeyman

Jacobs was so amped when he realized that Golovkin wasn't the beast that everyone made him out to be. He talked about being so scared before the fight he couldn't sleep.

I give credit to Jacobs for preparing well for the fight, he sparred a bunch of Eastern Euros including our favourite Georgian gangster manlet, but the weight difference played huge part in his success and I don't think he'd fare well in a rematch.

>Al Haymon

not even once.

> our favourite Georgian gangster manlet

The Brooklyn Boy!

>next fight: TBA, Rikers Island Canteen, NY

>You're fighting RICO charges

has a fighter ever won, or is RICO charges undefeated?

jesus christ. Look at the comments, mma fans are either intellectually disabled or master baiters.

Mcgregor fans =/= mma fans

Most of them are WWE lovers.

the wwe factor is strong with them, I don't know how they can even think of MMA as a legitimate sport

i still think the ufc is fake. I bet dona white makes his fighters lose on purpose to get the next star.

>"what did i get myself into?"

>6- Floyd heems Conor JMM-Pac style
Memes aside I could actually see Mcgregor trying to follow Mayweathers slips all the time and getting caught with a check hook

>he's going to embarrass me in front of millions

GGG at 170 at the 30 day weigh in, by far the highest he's been of the ones we know. Backs up rumours he went into camp out of shape, doesn't look good Tbh

Apparently Shane retired because elbow surgery went wrong and the surgeon made several mistakes and now he cant box again.
So basically the surgeon accidentally saved his brain and at the same time Mosley has the opportunity to get millions from filing a lawsuit for malpractice.
That's the fucking luckiest thing to ever happen to him

Still though, it's Golovkin we're talking about, it's not like Broner who doesn't take care of himself in between fights. Golovkin was also going around the world during his time off, and just started camp middle of last month

>I've made a huge mistake

Check hook ko would be the best thing that could happen, I would come instantly

yeah 5 pounds heavier than normal. probably he's naturally getting heavier as he gets older

Or maybe his gameplan is to physically bully Canelo, push him around the ring etc

I think Canelo will still be heavier than him in the ring, not that it's gonna stop him from getting bullied with that jab

Lemieux

yeah, floyd isn't the biggest hitter, but if you walk into a hard punch with your chin dangling out, its lights out

One of the biggest wastes of talent

>Hey Paulie I'm short on people for my training camp, wanna come help out
>Sure Mr. McGr-
*GADOOOOOOOOOOSH*

i.imgur.com/7y7kIcu.gifv

GEE-ZEUS-CHRIST

knocked him out so hard he got aids

vaseline lomanchenkle

chocolate tito

earl spencer junior

olek sanders yousick

Michael co Toe

I hope Regis Prograis gets a big name in his next fight. He's ready for anyone imo.

Sir Gay Kovaloff

aren't very good tattoos

>that fucking tornado with the face on it

i thought the new orleans tattoo was kind of cool. Its atleast creative not so fucking generic.

I like the tattoo big charlo has on his chest
broners are decent too

I tend to think large tattoos look a lot better on black/dark skinned people where they don't contrast as strongly

he fights like an idiot but that makes him so much better than most

who would you rate to win the following contests

floyd vs duran at lightweight and welterweight
floyd vs SRL at welterweight
floyd vs hearns at welterweight

Floyd

DurĂ¡n
Floyd
Floyd

>why did you tell me that I could beat him?

The RouGarou standing in front of the city is a cool tattoo.

Future undisputed middleweight champion

> I will open your balls

Maidana has the best Instagram

Doesn't he spend his time playing outside and watching anime these days? Maidana looks like he's enjoying retirement.

I don't know how he would even approach fighting Hearns. I mean you're talking about a guy who likes to slip and counter going up against one of the tallest, lankiest welters ever. Nevermind the fight, I don't know how he wins rounds.

>watching anime
I need the source of this

Leewylie Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=s5RYBVdIQMI

Looks like he's been on /box/ and he's mad

Eddie the Hitman Hearns would crush him

TEE
BEE
EEE

> tfw I hear the Mario coin sound every time a punch connects

didn't know he has tattoos

wide barrel. Is that a .50?

Fucking brutal.

I've always believed he caught AIDS from needle sharing. Heard a story a while back that Morrison was always clean until he was put on a Hollywood steroid program to supersize him for his part in Rocky V. Supposedly he continued using for the rest of his career because he loved the way it made him look. Appearance enhancing drugs if you will. Won't blame you if you take it with a grain of salt, but to me it sounds credible since Stallone got busted smuggling HGH into Australia for the country's version of The Contender.

where are these fights usually streamed online?

DAMN

this is match made in heaven